What's new

Iran wins Freestyle Wrestling World Cup 2013 title

Ain't gonna happen! :coffee:

If Madrid gets the 2020 Olympics than it will be dropped as the Spaniards don't care about this sport. However if Istanbul or Tokyo get the games than there is a chance that it won't be dropped.

The decision by the IOC isn't yet verified, although it's expected to be. We will know this year.

All the Iran games are posted on footballitarin.com btw

There are like 10+ games in full. I'm just gonna check out the Iran-USA game.

Edit: damn this **** is exciting lol

http://footballitarin.com/video_page.php?id=4598

If Madrid gets the 2020 Olympics than it will be dropped as the Spaniards don't care about this sport. However if Istanbul or Tokyo get the games than there is a chance that it won't be dropped.

What do they want to replace it with?! Tango?!

Wearing pink trousers and a small handkerchief and offring their ***** to Bull horns . I love wrestling man . If Western Europe and North America suck at it , that does not mean you have to drop it .

Dressage is a olympic sports but wrestling isn't . They are smoking some good stuff .

The candidates are: dog show competition, balancing a spoon on your penis while aroused and 400 meter backwards sprint

Wearing pink trousers and a small handkerchief and offring their ***** to Bull horns . I love wrestling man . If Western Europe and North America suck at it , that does not mean you have to drop it .

Dressage is a olympic sports but wrestling isn't . They are smoking some good stuff .

Actually the Americans are great at wrestling. They're one of the world powers in this sport.

Only people in the whole world that don't play this sport (as a region) are Western Europeans (don't know about the Africans). God damn IOC is dominated by Western Europeans unfortunately.

The countries such as Sweden , Singapore , UK and ... that wanna omit this sport don't understand it , They think wrestling is just pushing ( which has happened because of the crazy rules some crazy people created in FILA ) but you can see it's beauty in Olympics games . wrestling has 28 medals while football , basketball , volleyball and several other important sports have only 1 medal and everyone knows the value of 1 gold in Olympics ranking and they're trying to get ride of such sport with 28 medals that they can't win.

I think wrestling rules need to be changed or improved in order to make it more attractive like past .

Actually the Americans are great at wrestling. They're one of the world powers in this sport.

Hy my friend , how are you doing ?

I think the US is not a real power in this sport , they just show a genius every 3-4 years . I really like Cubans .

Well done!

Why are Iranians so strong? What do you eat?

v33yu0.jpg

:smitten:

Back
Top Bottom