What's new

Iran banning the morality police

exactly why we want a person who has zero achievement of himself and even most active and hot headed monarchist when want to say something name his mother not him ?
the only achievement of the guy is making alliance with MKO terrorist cult who want make a dystopic Iran based on the hybrid Islamist and Communist ideas

Yup. He's not coming back.

At least they have more balls than us Pakistanis. We can't go beyond a protest and long March. Recently imran khan disappointed all of us.

I purposely did not mention Pakistanis. Not my place.

So what is the different with prostitution or free sex in Western world ? Both are also having mutual consent of both male and female. The different is just it is covered by ritual of Shia Islam

Don't the Sunnis practice misyar (sp?).

No, you are saying it because you have a power fetish and want to control people. If you truly cared "as a Muslim" you would be quietly be helping people by doing charitable things.
But that would mean you are an actual good person and not just a person who gets off on controlling others.

As for the part bolded... ah yes, a true holy warrior of Islam, can't control people so start to curse and threaten. You people are so predictable.
Your version and my version of Islam are very different, unlike you I actually believe in following the Quran, especially the part that says there is no compulsion in religion. It also helps that I don't have a weird power fetish where I want to control people using religion.
Lol say whatever you wanna say. You can’t change facts.

Fact: Burning the Hijab is an act of kufr.
Fact: Hijab is mandatory.

Now go cope and don’t @ me unless you bring me evidence from the Quran or Sunnah to prove me wrong.

Lol say whatever you wanna say. You can’t change facts.

Fact: Burning the Hijab is an act of kufr.
Fact: Hijab is mandatory.

Now go cope and don’t @ me unless you bring me evidence from the Quran or Sunnah to prove me wrong.
Fact: you are just self pleasuring at the idea of controlling others.

Don't the Sunnis practice misyar (sp?).
Misyar and mutah are different. Misyar needs a Wali (Guardian) to be present when doing the marriage and there’s no time limit for it. Also, many Sunni scholars have disallowed Misyar because of people using it in the wrong way. Shaykh Al-Albani was among those who disallowed it. Many other scholars if they allowed it have changed their stance looking at society nowadays and disallowed it. Also Misyar has conditions like a normal shariah marriage does. However many scholars nowadays disallow it.

Fact: you are just self pleasuring at the idea of controlling others.
Fact: you can’t prove me wrong using the Quran or Sunnah
Fact: you have no valid argument
Fact: your trying to engage in a religious debate by talking emotions
Fact: your opinion is null and void when it comes to Quran and Sunnah
Fact: you can bark as much as you want it won’t change any facts I said
Fact: your ignorant

Misyar and mutah are different. Misyar needs a Wali (Guardian) to be present when doing the marriage and there’s no time limit for it. Also, many Sunni scholars have disallowed Misyar because of people using it in the wrong way. Shaykh Al-Albani was among those who disallowed it. Many other scholars if they allowed it have changed their stance looking at society nowadays and disallowed it. Also Misyar has conditions like a normal shariah marriage does. However many scholars nowadays disallow it.

Ok. Sound like technicalities though. The general concept seems quite similar, hence was asking.

Enforced hijab was never a good idea, but ensuring the teaching of some decent values was always the way to go
^^^ This is key.

You can't force something which is too invading in private affairs like a hijab.

The trick is to teach them since a young age about the reasoning behind it, the benefits, why we do it and lead by example. (Same way the west since a young age drills anti-racist, anti-homophobic, anti-transphobic rhetoric into children's minds at school and through the media)

And inshAllah they will choose to wear it out of their own choice, and even raise their own children in the same manner.

People want to force things too much, you need to make it a part of your cultural values.

Ok. Sound like technicalities though. The general concept seems quite similar, hence was asking.
Nothing like contract marriage happened in Sunni Muslim. Go ask your Indian Muslim neighbor around

Nothing like contract marriage happened in Sunni Muslim. Go ask your Indian Muslim neighbor around

It's a booming industry in Hyderabad. Do you think Hindus live under rocks. What do you think Arabs come to Hyderabad for, the Charminar and the biriyani?

It's a booming industry in Hyderabad. Do you think Hindus love under rocks.

I dont trust you Hindus, better you protect your women first before commenting about Muslims

--------------------

It is clear contract marriage is Haram. The main principle of doing marriage is to take responsibility and respecting the female partner, not just short lust

1670220336198.png

These are all Hadiths, but I know that Shia doesnt want to follow Sunni hadith

1670220411764.png

Islam doesnt ban divorce, but it is thing that only can happen if the marriage is already like hell. In Contract marriage you only have short relationship and then divorce which opposes the real meaning of marriage and opposes these hadiths too

I dont trust you Hindus, better you protect your women first before commenting about Muslims

--------------------

It is clear contract marriage is Haram. The main principle of doing marriage is to take responsibility and respecting the female partner, not just short lust

View attachment 903012

These are all Hadiths, but I know that Shia doesnt want to follow Sunni hadith

View attachment 903013

You don't know squat about India. Better you go hunt down those bonking outside marriage in Indonesia. This is our country and our people. And it happens in broad daylight. Organized tours. With parents actually bringing in the young girls in the hope that some Arab will take a liking.

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/355264828_The_Legal_Status_of_Mut'ah_Marriage_in_Indonesia

@Indos

Long paper. Seems you've outlawed Misyar but are still struggling with Mutah.

From its concluding remarks -

" Mut’ah marriages are not only carried out by foreign nationals and are not recorded. There is even an element of intent not to register with the authorized officials (Office of Religious Affairs) so as to obscure the evidence of the marriage even though the ceremony is led by a religious leader or local community leader. Such procedures are certainly contrary to the marriage law or can cause new problems where the marriage seems to be lawful, but the parties can be considered not to understand the consequences of their actions. "

So my question is. Why are you being disingenuous here.

This paper is from 2021.

Last edited:
https://www.researchgate.net/publication/355264828_The_Legal_Status_of_Mut'ah_Marriage_in_Indonesia

@Indos

Long paper. Seems you've outlawed Misyar but are still struggling with Mutah.

From its concluding remarks -

" Mut’ah marriages are not only carried out by foreign nationals and are not recorded. There is even an element of intent not to register with the authorized officials (Office of Religious Affairs) so as to obscure the evidence of the marriage even though the ceremony is led by a religious leader or local community leader. Such procedures are certainly contrary to the marriage law or can cause new problems where the marriage seems to be lawful, but the parties can be considered not to understand the consequences of their actions. "

So my question is. Why are you being disingenuous here.

This paper is from 2021.

No Indonesian Muslim who wants to carry Mutah marriage. If you do that, it means you are dealing with prostitute and the statement clearly stated Mutah are not allowed in Indonesia, this is why the activity is illegal.

Go take care your women first from your rape culture, before talking about Muslim matter

No Indonesian Muslim who wants to carry Mutah marriage. If you do that, it means you are dealing with prostitute.

Go take care your women first from your rape culture, before talking about Muslim matter

You come across as a significantly intelligence challenged fundamentalist in your dogma and pronouncements. I shall respectfully disengage. You and Jamahir types are not my preferred thought exchange partners.

So what is the different with prostitution or free sex in Western world ? Both are also having mutual consent of both male and female. The different is just it is covered by ritual of Shia Islam
what's the problem with them , is the agreement between two adult person , it only make problem and lead to exploitation when it become industrialized .

by the way the difference is in the right of the children and woman . in this case its protected by law and marriage is recorded somewhere , in white marriage or prostitution , there is no protection by law for woman and children and all their rights are up to the goodwill of the man

Back
Top Bottom