What's new

Iran banning the morality police

but, It actually go against none
its belief in them and you can have belief in God, Messenger and Quran and burn hijab .believing in Hadith is not part of the faith , in Quran its not exactly stated cover the hair and there actually is no punishments for burning hijab . also at most it make you a sinner , name me one person outside the one that clearly its stated they are innocence that is not a sinner, a sinner is not a kafir, otherwise there is no faithful at all
By consensus every Islamic scholar at least every Sunni scholar and Sunni school of thought says Hijab is mandatory. That’s what matter to me. Every Sunni scholar has interpreted Quran verses to mean covering hair is mandatory. So it is an act of kufr to burn hijab knowing it’s something made mandatory in the Quran.
I don’t want to continue this discussion. It’s not going anywhere since your not gonna show me which Islamic scholar says hijab is not mandatory and which Islamic scholar interpreted those verses not to mean hijab.

Lol don’t reply to me then. It’s simple.
You can’t provide evidence from the Quran or Hadith proving me wrong. No point is discussing religion with ignorants.
As I said before, don’t reply to me unless it’s Quranic or Hadith evidence to prove me wrong.
Finally, there is only one version of Islam. That is the Islam that was followed by Rasulallah (ﷺ) and the sahaba.
Anyone else trying to change the deen will fail.

Those are sins. Those are haram. Making a haram into a halal after it’s clearly stated in Quran becomes an act of kufr. Otherwise we all sin.

Go to any scholar and ask them to interpret those verses or Hadith for you. You’ll get your answer.

Exactly. You just proved why it’s an act of kufr.
Burning the hijab goes against number 1), 3) and 4). 1) and 4) because it is clearly made mandatory in Islam. 3) because there is sahih Hadith making hijab mandatory.
So going against those is an act of disbelief.
Thank you for proving my point.
There you again with your control fetish.
FYI religious discussion is against the forum rules.
It is also a waste of time.
What is not a waste of time is showcasing how people like could not care less about humanity and only want to control people.

Meanwhile Europeans are putting illegal fines on women those want to wear scarfs and veils.

By your logic, I should be allowed to walk butt naked in your country.
Which you are at certain places. But I wouldn’t advice you to do it. You might catch a cold

What is not a waste of time is showcasing how people like could not care less about humanity and only want to control people.
:blah:

By consensus every Islamic scholar at least every Sunni scholar and Sunni school of thought says Hijab is mandatory. That’s what matter to me. Every Sunni scholar has interpreted Quran verses to mean covering hair is mandatory. So it is an act of kufr to burn hijab knowing it’s something made mandatory in the Quran.
I don’t want to continue this discussion. It’s not going anywhere since your not gonna show me which Islamic scholar says hijab is not mandatory and which Islamic scholar interpreted those verses not to mean hijab.
no at most its sin not kufr and honestly if there is direct Text of holy book is there any place for Consensus ?
show me a scholar who says burning hijab is equal to Kufr

You know you are a hypocrite so you don't have a response.
You’re too ignorant to respond to me with facts.
I don’t have free time to waste arguing with you when you cannot present any valid argument.
When you have a valid argument then I will respond.
Otherwise:

no at most its sin not kufr and honestly if there is direct Text of holy book is there any place for Consensus ?
show me a scholar who says burning hijab is equal to Kufr
Literally any scholar. If a women knowing the importance of hijab in Islam burns it out of her free will it is an act of kufr.
Anyways same for you. I don’t want to waste my time responding to you because you have no valid argument. When I feel like you do I will respond. Otherwise I won’t be responding to you anymore

You’re too ignorant to respond to me with facts.
I don’t have free time to waste arguing with you when you cannot present any valid argument.
When you have a valid argument then I will respond.
Otherwise:
lol, typical.

People like him have psychopathic traits, they're all the same. They exist in all religions, hinduvita, Taliban, zionists etc. :crazy:

I think these types have a defect in their brain which stops them from empathy and understanding.

People like him have psychopathic traits, they're all the same. They exist in all religions, hinduvita, Taliban, zionists etc. :crazy:

I think these types have a defect in their brain which stops them from empathy and understanding.
So you got nothing but personal insults.
How very Islamic of you.

Back
Top Bottom