What's new

Iran attempts to steal US Navy unmanned naval vessel, then departs after US response

This is the USA military:

___

New study finds transgender people twice as likely to serve in military​

A new study shows that twenty percent of transgender people have served in the military, which is double the percentage of the U.S. general population that has served. The Task Force is calling upon the U.S. Defense Department to end discrimination based on gender identity in the armed forces.

“The Defense Department must allow transgender people to serve openly,” said Darlene Nipper, deputy executive director of the National Gay and Lesbian Task Force. “It’s wrong that these brave men and women — who sacrifice so much through their service to our nation — should have to fight for their rights both as active military and then as veterans.”

Still Serving in Silence: Transgender Service Members and Veterans in the National Transgender Discrimination Survey,” authored by Jack Harrison-Quintana, Policy Institute Manager at the National Gay and Lesbian Task Force and Jody Herman, Manager of Transgender Research at the Williams Institute, addresses discrimination in the areas of employment, housing, education, access to health care, and identity documents for transgender service members and veterans. The National Transgender Discrimination Survey is a joint study by the Task Force and the National Center for Transgender Equality.

Respondents described a variety of experiences related to military service including distress at being unable to serve. A twenty-eight-year-old transgender man described his dismay: “What bothers me most is I’ll never get to join the military. That breaks my heart … as I grow older I am really beginning to think if I am not able to serve my country like that in some way, it’s going to be one of my regrets in life.”

Key findings include:

Trans and gender non-conforming people who served in the military experienced homelessness at an alarming rate (21%). This figure is almost three times higher than the general population lifetime rate of homelessness (7.4%).

NTDS respondents who served are more likely to have lost a job due to anti-transgender bias (36%) and/or to have not been hired for a job due to bias (53%) compared to non-veterans in the NTDS. Over half of NTDS respondents who served were harassed (54%).

Nine percent (9%) survived physical and 8% survived sexual assault in their workplace.

“The reality is that after honorably serving their country, transgender veterans often face discrimination in employment, housing, health care, and in other settings”, said Nipper. “Transgender people must be able to serve in the military if they choose to and after their service, they must receive all benefits and services free from discrimination.”

The study will be published in a forthcoming issue of the LGBTQ Public Policy Journal at the Harvard Kennedy School. A digital version of the report is available online here.

___

With them, no need to resort to childish metaphors using animated internet "meme" pictures - they are in actuality the most homosexual and transvestite armed forces. Tendency rising constantly.

140602-F-QE361-013.jpg

1280px-2016_Department_of_Defense_LGBT_Pride_Month_Event_160608-D-FW736-002.jpg

Badbakhti! Baraye hamin zard mikonan harmoghe bachehaye maro mibinan to khaleej e fars. Shirmardan tahala nadidan. Khak to sar e hamashoon konan. Inha ad'dajaali hastan.

a transgender is completely different from transvestite or homosexual

Dr moandese dojensia oomad! Its all Qawmi Lūt nonesense!

Last edited:
Easy way to discourage Iran from trying to seize these drones. Pack them with high explosives and denote the drone as soon as it is hauled out of the water onto their vessels. One or two nasty surprises like that and nobody would go near these drones!

Last edited:
Easy way to discourage Iran from trying to seize these drones. Pack them with high explosives and denote the drone as soon as it is hauled out of the water onto their vessels. One or two nasty sunrises like that and nobody would go near these drones!

Awesome way to get a full response from Iran's drone, missile and IRGC/Baseej martyrdom force! For the sake of all the dead American sailors, Im glad US military strategists don't think like you...

Awesome way to get a full response from Iran's drone, missile and IRGC/Baseej martyrdom force! For the sake of all the dead American sailors, Im glad US military strategists don't think like you...
Planting explosives in international waters lol. I'm sure that'll work fine, basically justifies removal and destruction via machine guns of these devices.

Planting explosives in international waters lol. I'm sure that'll work fine, basically justifies removal and destruction via machine guns of these devices.

Long story short, iran panicked put them back and scarpered,

go say that to Mr. Khomeyni and Mr. Khamenei as it seems they also think a transgender is different from homosexual.
at least go and check before you talk

Please stop sharing what you jaq to. I think thats more of a projection of what goes inside your own head, than a slander against two powerful world leaders. Boro khodet chek kon, maloome to vared in karayee 🤣

Did you know Q in LGBTQ stands for Qawmi Lūt?

Yani to bache kuni valadzena belakhare gay hasti ya LGBT ?
There is Mr. Khomeyni decree , now if you claim you knew better than him that's another matter.
and learn to use a vocabulary appropriate enough that because of shame have not to resort to finglish

There is Mr. Khomeyni decree , now if you claim you knew better than him that's another matter.
and learn to use a vocabulary appropriate enough that because of shame have not to resort to finglish
Stop trolling in Iranian Section

Please stop sharing what you jaq to. I think thats more of a projection of what goes inside your own head, than a slander against two powerful world leaders. Boro khodet chek kon, maloome to vared in karayee 🤣

Did you know Q in LGBTQ stands for Qawmi Lūt?
so you insult the leader of revolution by mocking his order and religious decree
you can read it in Tahrir-Al-Vasila issue 2 the book is writen in 1343
Mr. Khamenei , Mr. Lankarani and Mr. Safi-e-Golpayegani also accepted his idea now if you want to insult them also then you are welcome

so you insult the leader of revolution by mocking his order and religious decree
Mr. Khamenei , Mr. Lankarani and Mr. Safi-e-Golpayegani also accepted his idea now if you want to insult them also then you are welcome

Burden of proof is on you. What is their quote...you cant just make stuff up and put any old reference. Your reliability has already been proven to be weak. Also even if they did mention homosexuality, what has that got to do with what Salar was saying and your intrigue in wanting us to know the difference between a preop and postop mental patient? Khomeini would agree with me that it is all to do with Qawmi Lūt, and no difference in terms of Islamic jurisprudence.

The US military concentrates highest rates of all three (including of males who go about transforming themselves into females). Their differences are not relevant to the point at hand.

It is trying to tell us to fear American transvestite soldiers lol!

Changin gender is different from lavat you lavati guy

What are the outcomes and consequent rulings of liwat?
question
I am a single guy who a while back committed liwat (sodomy). What is the ruling of what I did if whom I did it with was a boy who hadn’t reached puberty yet?
Concise answer
The ugly act of liwat is one of the greatest sins which the Quran introduces as the sin the people of Prophet Lut (pbuh) that brought about their punishment and annihilation from God.[1] This sin entails two types of outcomes; one is taklifi (has to do with our obligations to Allah), meaning that one who commits it has committed a great sin and great penalties and punishments have been specified for it, one being execution in a special manner.[2] But if one sincerely repents from such a sin before it is proved in court, it is clear that Allah (swt) will forgive it.
The other group of outcomes are wad’iyy ones: There are some inevitable outcomes when it comes to this sin (such as the ruling that states that one can never get married to the daughter, sister nor mother of the person one has committed liwat with); outcomes that will not be lifted and undone even if one truly repents and is forgiven for the sin.[3]
Imam Khomeini says in this regard: “The mother, sister and daughter of the person one has committed liwat with are haram on the one who committed it, even if they two weren’t baligh (pubescent).[4]
Some of the maraje’ believe that this ruling only takes effect when the one committing it is baligh, but if the one liwat is being done to isn't baligh, then the ruling doesn’t apply. But there is no difference of opinion in the case of the one committing the sin being baligh; in this case the consequent ruling will definitely apply.
For further information, see:
1- What is liwat, Question 2829 (website: 3061).
2- The consequent rulings of liwat, Question 1647 (website: 1657).

[1] Hud:82.
[2] Tawdih al-Masa’el (annotated by Imam Khomeini), vol. 2, pg. 818.
[3] Adopted from: What is Liwat, Question 2829.
[4] Tawdih al-Masa’el (annotated by Imam Khomeini), vol. 2, pg. 473,
ssue 2405.
Detailed Answer
This question does not have a detailed answer.

Burden of proof is on you. What is their quote...you cant just make stuff up and put any old reference. Your reliability has already been proven to be weak. Also even if they did mention homosexuality, what has that got to do with what Salar was saying and your intrigue in wanting us to know the difference between a preop and postop mental patient? Khomeini would agree with me that it is all to do with Qawmi Lūt, and no difference in terms of Islamic jurisprudence.
what burden go do a google search, its hard go search wikipedia for Maryam-Khatoon Malek-Ara
its hard click on links below

transgender is not homosexual , how hard its to understanbd . and i only commented on transgenders . and you guys ganged up on me and now that you have read about it after i pointed the difference and religious view on it you guys comming and say i said homosexuality is allowed ? where i said such thing

question
I am a single guy who a while back committed liwat (sodomy). What is the ruling of what I did if whom I did it with was a boy who hadn’t reached puberty yet?
Concise answer
The ugly act of liwat is one of the greatest sins which the Quran introduces as the sin the people of Prophet Lut (pbuh) that brought about their punishment and annihilation from God.[1] This sin entails two types of outcomes; one is taklifi (has to do with our obligations to Allah), meaning that one who commits it has committed a great sin and great penalties and punishments have been specified for it, one being execution in a special manner.[2] But if one sincerely repents from such a sin before it is proved in court, it is clear that Allah (swt) will forgive it.
The other group of outcomes are wad’iyy ones: There are some inevitable outcomes when it comes to this sin (such as the ruling that states that one can never get married to the daughter, sister nor mother of the person one has committed liwat with); outcomes that will not be lifted and undone even if one truly repents and is forgiven for the sin.[3]
Imam Khomeini says in this regard: “The mother, sister and daughter of the person one has committed liwat with are haram on the one who committed it, even if they two weren’t baligh (pubescent).[4]
Some of the maraje’ believe that this ruling only takes effect when the one committing it is baligh, but if the one liwat is being done to isn't baligh, then the ruling doesn’t apply. But there is no difference of opinion in the case of the one committing the sin being baligh; in this case the consequent ruling will definitely apply.

ssue 2405.
Detailed Answer
again when and where i said homosexuality is allowed?

question
Concise answer

ssue 2405.
Detailed Answer

In the west, transgenderism along with homosexualism is actively promoted through deliberate trivilialization in politics, culture and society. In Iran it is not.

In the west this has even become part of the school curriculum for young children, who are now told that all forms of sexuality are equally admissible. If parents try to transmit regular heterosexual norms to their offspring, they risk losing their parental responsibility with authorities taking the children into institutions. In Iran no such thing exists.

In the west, transgenderism has been turned into a fashion, part of what is referred to as "fluid sexual identity". In Iran it is not. Imam Khomeini's fatwa is strictly intended to address the issue of a marginal, tiny fraction of individuals with severe mental health issues. As a matter of fact, no sex change is allowed unless mental health experts attest to chronic gender confusion in the concerned person's mind, which can't be fixed through educational measures. By no means does this open the door to western-style, triviliazed deviation from the heterosexual norm and generalized fluidification of gender identity.

In the USA, transgender people are twice as likely to join the armed forces than others. In Iran they are not, as a matter of fact it's doubtful there's even a single transgender in the Iranian military.

In the USA military, in addition to transgenders, homosexuals and transvestites have an increasingly widespread, visible, officially endorsed and promoted presence. No such thing in the Iranian military.

Conclusion: Iran and the west have absolutely nothing in common in this regard. The Iranian military is no hotbed for homosexuals, transvestites and transgenders. The USA military is.

End of story.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom