What's new

Iran attempts to steal US Navy unmanned naval vessel, then departs after US response

Like I said -- vandalism. Not even qualified as potshots.

Of course, and neither are a non-lethal drone and non-binary Naval force who wouldn't dare fire a shot at us like they would have done had we been somali pirates or some other Arab state. Like good boys, you wait until we have done what we need to do then off you go. Iran has the capability to sink your ships, everyone knows this hence why US and Iran are keeping it relatively cool. Have a cold shower.

That is Iran - Iraq.

Iraq + west + soviet union vs Iran + nobody else = stalemate.

So how does that gayass soy boy meme represent reality other than what you watch in your mom's basement wear nothing but your stained y-front panties? Lol

It'd be nice to know MQ-4, RQ-170, MQ-1 & 9 ideas about vandalism too ...
They are.

First, none of them were/are technological breakthrough in any meaningful way. They were minimally designed, to use the word generously. And they were built COTS.

Second, their loss did not compromised any intelligence collection capabilities. They were, essentially, throwaway platforms.

Iran has the capability to sink your ships, everyone knows this hence why US and Iran are keeping it relatively cool. Have a cold shower.
Bullshid. That 'everyone' means Iranians. That is why you need to build that fake carrier for propaganda purposes. :lol:

They are.

First, none of them were/are technological breakthrough in any meaningful way. They were minimally designed, to use the word generously. And they were built COTS.

Second, their loss did not compromised any intelligence collection capabilities. They were, essentially, throwaway platforms.

Bullshid. That 'everyone' means Iranians. That is why you need to build that fake carrier for propaganda purposes. :lol:
I knew that the US army is made of throwaway platforms.
But name any country next to Iran that has such a collection of your birds actually we have all your birds somehow ... fact is the will to fire upon your birds anytime and you fail to do anything even China didn't dare to shoot down MQ-4 you free to call it vandalism me calling them making redline ... and RQ-170 never seen before was not technological breakthrough in any meaningful way? then Obama was wrong asking for its return ...

Gen Bagheri warns, Iran wont tolerate the presence of wandering vessels which endanger the safety of shipping in the free waters.

They are.

Dont get emotional, not good for your clogged arteries lol If it were only the Iranians thinking that, the oppoutunistic Americans would have invaded Iran by now like they have other states. But they are stuck with Iran and have largely failed in their objective. Ever heard of target practice?...Iran has rehearsed the destruction of every Western ship in the PG for years now, just waiting for a demented old pensioner or an Orange baboon to make our day.

I knew that the US army is made of throwaway platforms.
But name any country next to Iran that has such a collection of your birds actually we have all your birds somehow ... fact is the will to fire upon your birds anytime and you fail to do anything even China didn't dare to shoot down MQ-4 you free to call it vandalism me calling them making redline ... and RQ-170 never seen before was not technological breakthrough in any meaningful way? then Obama was wrong asking for its return ...
Our asking for the return of our property does not mean the thing was some kind of super-duper airplane. It is the principle of it. :rolleyes:

By the way, did any of our drones helped you with that 'stealth' thingy you guys were working on? :lol:

Facts about Iranian and US militaries that can not be disputed and are now part of the history.:

1- First country to attack a foreign US base by BM

2- First Kill of US Global HAwk drone

3- First intact capture (Hack) of US RQ 17 drone.

4- First capture of US Naval service man in the 12 mile maritime border of Iran in the Persian gulf

5- First capture of US sail dones in International waters

6- First Kill of US patriot missile battery in Saudi Arabia by Houthi allies.

On the US side.

First regime change by CIA of Iranian prime minister in 1952.

Iraq + west + soviet union vs Iran + nobody else = stalemate.

So how does that gayass soy boy meme represent reality other than what you watch in your mom's basement wear nothing but your stained y-front panties? Lol

This is the USA military:

___

New study finds transgender people twice as likely to serve in [US] military​

A new study shows that twenty percent of transgender people have served in the military, which is double the percentage of the U.S. general population that has served. The Task Force is calling upon the U.S. Defense Department to end discrimination based on gender identity in the armed forces.

“The Defense Department must allow transgender people to serve openly,” said Darlene Nipper, deputy executive director of the National Gay and Lesbian Task Force. “It’s wrong that these brave men and women — who sacrifice so much through their service to our nation — should have to fight for their rights both as active military and then as veterans.”

Still Serving in Silence: Transgender Service Members and Veterans in the National Transgender Discrimination Survey,” authored by Jack Harrison-Quintana, Policy Institute Manager at the National Gay and Lesbian Task Force and Jody Herman, Manager of Transgender Research at the Williams Institute, addresses discrimination in the areas of employment, housing, education, access to health care, and identity documents for transgender service members and veterans. The National Transgender Discrimination Survey is a joint study by the Task Force and the National Center for Transgender Equality.

Respondents described a variety of experiences related to military service including distress at being unable to serve. A twenty-eight-year-old transgender man described his dismay: “What bothers me most is I’ll never get to join the military. That breaks my heart … as I grow older I am really beginning to think if I am not able to serve my country like that in some way, it’s going to be one of my regrets in life.”

Key findings include:

Trans and gender non-conforming people who served in the military experienced homelessness at an alarming rate (21%). This figure is almost three times higher than the general population lifetime rate of homelessness (7.4%).

NTDS respondents who served are more likely to have lost a job due to anti-transgender bias (36%) and/or to have not been hired for a job due to bias (53%) compared to non-veterans in the NTDS. Over half of NTDS respondents who served were harassed (54%).

Nine percent (9%) survived physical and 8% survived sexual assault in their workplace.

“The reality is that after honorably serving their country, transgender veterans often face discrimination in employment, housing, health care, and in other settings”, said Nipper. “Transgender people must be able to serve in the military if they choose to and after their service, they must receive all benefits and services free from discrimination.”

The study will be published in a forthcoming issue of the LGBTQ Public Policy Journal at the Harvard Kennedy School. A digital version of the report is available online here.

___

With them, no need to resort to childish metaphors using animated internet "memes" - they are in actuality the most homosexual and transvestite armed forces. Tendency rising constantly.

140602-F-QE361-013.jpg

1280px-2016_Department_of_Defense_LGBT_Pride_Month_Event_160608-D-FW736-002.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom