What's new

Iran attempts to steal US Navy unmanned naval vessel, then departs after US response

Typical shit Irani bullshit, PROVE THAT !

Again Typical Khomenui-style bullshit propaganda. PROVE THAT !

Not only you're stupid But a dumb Persian, that cant differentiate between usernames,- The @ChennaiDude ( an indian dude who was as confused as you are about your Identity, said this to me when I asked him the same question - so to mock him I have put his stament on my profile
BUt again as dumb Persian as you are you wouldnt understand that

Where have I said that I will fight against Iran? Where have I mentioned my allegiance lies with UK? I didnt know someone who had straw for brains knew how to build strawmen arguments.

If you are a Pakistani, worry about your own country which is whoring itself to the US and is up to its eyes in corruption...our economy is bigger than yours and we are better fighters than you will ever be. Sindh was under Persian rule for ages because it was that easy! You might as well keep that banner and just put your name in instead. No shame and no istiqlal. Cant say im jealous of your condition but your pain is coming from your own insecurity...Sorry if Iran killed some of your terrorist friends, let it go...it will happen again and again and again.

I'm not confused, my location is UK and my country of birth is UK, so the flags are correct.

Is that you on your profile pic? LOL Seen more meat on a tit!

L
I'm not confused, my location is UK and my country of birth is UK, so the flags are correct.
lol and yet barking for Iran,
Worry about my own country, Thank you, its you who is a confused hypocrite who is living in UK at their mercy, if it wasn't for British mercy you would still be in the hell hole which your forefather so gladly left and to which you fear to return.
Sindh was under persin control so was a good amount of middle east, but the real shame is how few dusty Arabs brought fire worshipper animals to sense, never claimed that Pakistan or ancient Pakistan had its empire or anything unlike so-called might Fire naked dancers - who find no Shame in buying direct arms from Israel to attack fellow Iraq Muslim country during Iran Israel contra affair

You might as well keep that banner and just put your name in instead.
why the fk should I listen to a confused Irani, who is ashamed of his origins and is more proud as a British Iranian lol than an irani itself.

Living off the mercy of British immigration, the confused inflated ego of Irani is nothing just hot air

Says who ?
Wasnt Britain that Caused quite a dent in the Iranian oil industry In the 50s and later on ?
British openly Oppose Iranians and their policies and yet a hypocrite like you would rather live in Green pastures than to Live in iran and face hardship
I agree with you, to be fair, people like him are kind of pitiful, and I sympathise with their plight. Since they were born from immigrant parents who left their country due to hardships/persecution/political turmoil or for greener pastures to the West. So often times this immigrants children of the second generation who were born here often face an identity crisis. Especially if their adopted country is hostile or have bad ties with their country of origin. Some of them who are interested in their country start facing a dilemma. Since they are more familiar with Britain (born and bred) and comfortable life here, than choosing to go back and settle permanently in their hone country which many of them never do despite spending their time singing the praises if their country of origin while talking bad or having negative view of their adopted country. So I guess for most humans comfort and security /getting best for their familly still trumps any form of nationalism/patriotism they might have for their country of origin. So they will talk the talk but never walk the talk(I.e go back to settle in their country of origin and contribute to its growth). Its not only him, there are quite a few of them on here as well. So we can't just pick on him alone.
So we can only admire even more so those few people who actualky leave their adopted country for their country of origin eventhough they live a more comfortable life in their adopted country. Takes alot of courage and heart to do that. Those are people who are actually ready to give up theirs(ad their family) own level of comfort/freedoms etc in the West for something bigger in contributing for the development/growth of their country.. they should be commended.

Last edited:
L

lol and yet barking for Iran,
Worry about my own country, Thank you, its you who is a confused hypocrite who is living in UK at their mercy, if it wasn't for British mercy you would still be in the hell hole which your forefather so gladly left and to which you fear to return.
Sindh was under persin control so was a good amount of middle east, but the real shame is how few dusty Arabs brought fire worshipper animals to sense, never claimed that Pakistan or ancient Pakistan had its empire or anything unlike so-called might Fire naked dancers - who find no Shame in buying direct arms from Israel to attack fellow Iraq Muslim country during Iran Israel contra affair

why the fk should I listen to a confused Irani, who is ashamed of his origins and is more proud as a British Iranian lol than an irani itself.

Living off the mercy of British immigration, the confused inflated ego of Irani is nothing just hot air

Yes you are an L

Barking? and what are you doing then? crying? I will worry about any country I feel like and I wont let some butthurt kooni loser tell me what I can do. I guess all immigrants are hypocrites in your world, you dont realise this is Allah's land and we are free to go wherever we please. No, you let the British draw up your country for you and keep you from drowning as a result of pajeet piss! Without British mercy you wouldnt even have a country! You follow taghut laws not Islam, munafiq.

Pakistan or Sindh never had an empire thats why youre silent on the issue. But hey, I'm a Muslim and I'm glad that Allah, not Britain, had mercy on our land and gave us Islam. "fellow Iraqi Muslims"?? who were invading our land? on the basis of Arabism by a secular dictator? with chemical weapons? I wish we used more force on them actually, but we are people of Allah and have ethics. It's those same Arabs that begged US to bomb those fellow iraqi muslims to oblivion in 1991. How Allah humiliated the wrongdoers!

i couldnt care less what a stick insect like you wants to listen to, you started this and youre still here taking abuse like a jendeh!

It's the mercy of Allah that I am safe, not the people or non-believers...youre such a munafiq.

Almost every Iran related thread turns into a fighting ring. Apparently the mention of Iran brings out people's emotions, of both friends and enemies. Even Indian and Pakistanis don't go at each other like this.

I agree with you, to be fair, people like him are kind of pitiful, and I sympathise with their plight. Since they were born from immigrant parents who left their country due to hardships/persecution/political turmoil or for greener pastures to the West. So often times this immigrants children of the second generation who were born here often face an identity crisis. Especially if their adopted country is hostile or have bad ties with their country of origin. Some of them who are interested in their country start facing a dilemma. Since they are more familiar with Britain (born and bred) and comfortable life here, than choosing to go back and settle permanently in their hone country which many of them never do despite spending their time singing the praises if their country of origin while talking bad or having negative view of their adopted country. So I guess for most humans comfort and security /getting best for their familly still trumps any form of nationalism/patriotism they might have for their country of origin. So they will talk the talk but never walk the talk(I.e go back to settle in their country of origin and contribute to its growth). Its not only him, there are quite a few of them on here as well. So we can't just pick on him alone.

Identity crisis indeed.

why should I give my undivided allegiance and focus to a people who hate me, would never accept me into their society and want me dead? The turmoil in our lands happened because of western involvement, so it is poetic justice that we come over to your island, get safety and build our masjids! Alhamdulillah. It is what it is, I see it as God-given reparation.

My identity is clear, I have been honest. I'm legally allowed to be in the UK, I will take what's mine and then when the time is right I will go to where I need to go. You have no say in this and we're all doing it.

Almost every Iran related thread turns into a fighting ring. Apparently the mention of Iran brings out people's emotions, of both friends and enemies. Even Indian and Pakistanis don't go at each other like this.

what can we expect when Satan himself is at the helm for these koon nashoora.

Last edited:
So we can only admire even more so those few people who actualky leave their adopted country for their country of origin eventhough they live a more comfortable life in their adopted country. Takes alot of courage and heart to do that. Those are people who are actually ready to give up theirs(ad their family) own level of comfort/freedoms etc in the West for something bigger in contributing for the development/growth of their country.. they should be commended.

Those people do it on their own terms, when they have amassed enough wealth and most dont surrender their British passport either. We go when we are ready and at an advantage. Smart!

Says who ?
Wasnt Britain that Caused quite a dent in the Iranian oil industry In the 50s and later on ?
British openly Oppose Iranians and their policies and yet a hypocrite like you would rather live in Green pastures than to Live in iran and face hardship

Stupid Shit arsehole, I am in Pakistan and I dont use a VPN, noob, wtf do you even know about me shithead?
its no wonder that few Dusty Arab bedouins were able to take you down so easily, the so called might of Persian empire,
Who was that famous Arab that brought Persians to their knees that Famous and proud Arab, Hazrat Ali MAshAllah - what mighty powerful and proud Arab he was

Says me! and please stop with the edits, be a man and quote me fresh so I can respond to you. Youre obviously editing responses because you want a way out of this. You are now pareh, I can tell!

Yeah and we kicked them out of Iranian oil industry, back of the line...we didnt keep slurping and leave and re-join the commonwealth tyranny. I think the joke is on them since they hate us so much yet allow us to build mosques and eat halal, not my problem is it. Allah is the best of planners and providers. seems you have a problem with that. If Allah wants hardship for his slaves he can bring it anywhere He wants.

Who knows who cares! All I know is that youre a stick insect that has something stuck in his mahtaad. Persians were dominating the Arabs prior to Islam, it was Allah's miracle that the Muslims came at a time when Rome and Persia where fighting for 30 years to near destruction.

Salman Farsi (alayhi salaam) and my homie, Fayruz al Daylami (alayhi salaam), stood next to Ali (alayhi salaam). What's your point?! Youre building another dung hut!

Apparently 2 more were seized in Red sea by NEDAJA, set released after teaching american how navigate and safe passage .... :lol:
12.jpg

Yes. The 5th Fleet releases dozens of these into international shipping lanes in the Darya-e-Pars and they become a navigational hazard when the americuck imbeciles lose control of it.

Note, it was a cargo ship sent to tow it away, not a frigate or missile catamaran which could have winched the bloody thing onboard.
Cuz you guys don't have any functional OR capable naval vessel got it

Dude, they literally picked them up on board, played with them a bit and and then threw them back after filming it. The point wasnt to steal them, just a message that Iran will put their hands on US equippment for inspection wherever they please. Please dont mistake this for weakness and backing down, just ask those that are still concussed with brain damage if we backed down on 8th January 2020...and that was a weak Rouhani government.

Cuz you guys don't have any functional OR capable naval vessel got it

We have drones and missiles that make nice habitats for fish. Hence why they were on the scene to deescalate not fight. Because they wouldnt be able to handle the response.

Back
Top Bottom