What's new

Iran attempts to steal US Navy unmanned naval vessel, then departs after US response

As much as I hate Irnains for their infalted ego, I mist appreciatethat they have BALLSS something that our Phattu Amr doesnt

Should I be hating your people for jelousy, then? Would that be fair?

Do you think that your people wouldnt have an inflated ego if they had bigger balls than us?

And if they did turn out to get an inflated ego, can I hate your people for being hypocritical?

Do you think that your people wouldnt have an inflated ego if they had bigger balls than us?

And if they did turn out to get an inflated ego, can I hate your people for being hypocritical?
The admins and mods do a sloppy job here in the Iranian section to entertain posts like the ones you've been replying to.

I miss Iran Military Forum and Iran Defence Forum.

They killed a high profile Iranian general aka Qasim Soleimani iirc. You guys didn't do anything

Yeah you killed him way too late. He had already done what he was sent to do. He got the Russians involved to stop the expansion of western backed ISIS in Syria. He stopped ISIS in Iraq and took some terrorist yanks with him. Also your ayatollah mike got turned to dog food inside Afghanistan. You also helped unite friend and foe in Iran whereby you have once anti-regime activists like Omid Dana to come out supporting the regime on a daily basis.

"YOU DINDU NUFFINZ!"

Here, a screenshot of my deleted comment for your benefit - it mentions what we did:
View attachment 875410
View attachment 875411

Sayyed Abbas al-Musawi (gen. sec. of Hezbollah) was also assassinated in 1992. You think he wasn't avenged? Hezbollah struck back in 1999, killing brig. gen. erez gerstein, the commander of the isnotreali forces occupying southern Lebanon in a targeted assassination.

Michael d'Andrea is the first name to be checked off the list. Our work isn't nearly done and everyone involved in Haj Qasem's murder will be served the "mysterious arrow".
unknown-1.png

Okay US, western and Arab assets, happy now?

What bio?!

Making progress. Chinese call me western agent, Iranians now call me western agent.

How long till my countrymen will declare me a western agent. Let's see

are you Persian or British?

Back
Top Bottom