What's new

Iran attempts to steal US Navy unmanned naval vessel, then departs after US response

Elaborate if you want. Are you referring to the outcome of sanctions and isolation?
I am talking about the outcomes in Afghanistan, the military equilibrium with India , the strategic partnership with China, the strengthened defense etc.

Iran still waiting for you to retaliate for attacking US Iraq bases in 2020.... :enjoy:
More like Iran is still sh!tting for you to retaliate for attacking US Iraq bases in 2020.

Last edited:
BS lmfao that's international waters
Well as it's called Persian gulf then it is vas mas ... problem?
Secondly I don't understand your position regarding this issue it's something btw Iran and the Us then why you are so angry? it's not The USS Liberty or Gaza Freedom Flotilla that would concern you.
And third as I said be it international waters or not coastal countries have got duty to monitor safe passage thanks to Iran efforts and responsibility we've witnessed no incident so far.

Well as it's called Persian gulf then it is vas mas ... problem?
Secondly I don't understand your position regarding this issue it's something btw Iran and the Us then why you are so angry? it's not The USS Liberty or Gaza Freedom Flotilla that would concern you.
And third as I said be it international waters or not coastal countries have got duty to monitor safe passage thanks to Iran efforts and responsibility we've witnessed no incident so far.
Lmfao, it's almost as if "Persian Gulf" is just a name and it's still international waters, Saudi sea is also considered Persian Gulf, is this the territory of Iran?

S-300 Copycat , i dare you to show us one similarity between it and an S-300 .
only one is enough for me . i accept its an S-300 Copycat.
Radar systems, electronics, all of it, and the missile designs are copied from the west, for example Sayyad is exactly like the SM2 missile, launchers copy the David's Sling etc.

You try to reverse engineer everything you get your hands on and you try to lead me and believe the S300PMU2 you bought was never touched?

Radar systems, electronics, all of it, and the missile designs are copied from the west, for example Sayyad is exactly like the SM2 missile, launchers copy the David's Sling etc.
Thanks to Israel and the west who successfully managed to deliver the Iran with SM2 and David sling under the sanction by west.
We appropriate ur help with deliver and technology transfer and we are looking for future partnership..

Did i wrote anything wrong?

Radar systems, electronics
Exactly which radar and electronic are copied from west don't you think we need to have access to it first.

Sayyad is exactly like the SM2 missile,
But we only have access to sm-1 and I'm sure it don't have 120km range so it can't be sm-1 or 2 exact copy

launchers copy the David's Sling etc.
Didn't knew yo sold us any of those system
By the way its David sling
U.S.%2C_Israeli_Officials_Visit_Juniper_Cobra_2016_%2824630139273%29.jpg

And this is Bavar-373
Bavar_373.jpg

Maybe you mean Tactical sayyad
AzGcRAEtXU6faGBH43TAPg-002.jpg

But that is just a compact 15th of Khordad not bavar

You try to reverse engineer everything you get your hands on and you try to lead me and believe the S300PMU2 you bought was never touched?
All you mentioned were western system that we actually didn't have access to and then you said our air Defence system is copy of s-300 while it actually is more advanced than tat and in some aspect for example radar and E/O more advanced than S-400 why we must copy S-300 while our own design is better?

It seems that the american usv in question had lost its guidance and likely would`ve become a hazard to other shipping,so by taking it under tow the iranians were actually performing a valuable service to ensure safety of navigation for other shipping in the area.
Well done Iran!
:enjoy:

Iran got caught with its hand in the cookie jar. They were confronted and backed down, because they knew they were in the wrong. International waters are the law, even if you think the US is operating too far from home (we are), or you have been groomed to hate them (you have).

Iran has shown they have zero issue escalating with the US, should they feel they have the moral high ground. Obviously here they do not.

Any other ad-hominem tripe by fanboys of either side is just that... ..tripe.

It seems that the american usv in question had lost its guidance and likely would`ve become a hazard to other shipping,so by taking it under tow the iranians were actually performing a valuable service to ensure safety of navigation for other shipping in the area.
Well done Iran!
:enjoy:
What are the dimensions of that USV?

Iran got caught with its hand in the cookie jar. They were confronted and backed down, because they knew they were in the wrong. International waters are the law, even if you think the US is operating too far from home (we are), or you have been groomed to hate them (you have).

Iran has shown they have zero issue escalating with the US, should they feel they have the moral high ground. Obviously here they do not.

Any other ad-hominem tripe by fanboys of either side is just that... ..tripe.

Keep slurping!

Iran has every right to engage threats in international waters that border it, especially from a terrorist entity like US. Just like how US has every right to engage terrorist Somali Pirates. Seems you suffer from double standards, ah but you are American after all. It is part of exceptionalism. International law can be bent and even broken by a sovereign nation if it is getting in the way of national security, a bit like the illegal war in Iraq or the illegal settlements in occupied Palestine. So I dont know what moral high ground you're talking about.

The only people who groomed us to hate you are yourselves. You backed a corrupt dictator, you stole our oil causing a disparity of wealth amongst Iranian socio-economic classes, support for the oppresion of the Palestinians and you supported an illegal coup. Plenty of reasons there so you won't pull the wool over our eyes.

As much as I hate Irnains for their infalted ego, I mist appreciatethat they have BALLSS something that our Phattu Amr doesnt

Back
Top Bottom