What's new

Iran attempts to steal US Navy unmanned naval vessel, then departs after US response

you again mistake a transgender with homosexual, and the use of the derogatory word tranny show your mindset.
when you said the burden of proof is on me you said there is no Decree by mr. Khomeyni or Khamenei or other cleric on the matter and i proved to you there is . in fact only Mr. Behjat outright banned it the rest of cleric allowed it or said on the condition that it don't lead to haram is allowed (mr. Sistany)

in Islamic Fiqh its phenotype that decide a person is male or Female not Genotype . you can't change Genotype but by the decree of majority of clerics (at least Shia Clerics) if you change the phenotype the gender also change .
by the way where it come its forbidden to change phenotype ? as far as im aware it only need one grandcleric permition to let it be Halal and in this case majority of Grand Clerics allowed it or said with some condition its allowed . and its not like somebody awaken and decide let change sex today . its a process that can take up to two or more years to be approved it need at leadt two psycghiatrist to say that the person have sexual identification disorder and benefit from sexual reassignment surgery . and they need at least live several month as opposit sex before the surgery get approved

It is prohibited to permanently change your body. even if its just a tattoo.

it is also prohibited to approach the same sex with sexual desire. in the Qur’an it says “Indeed, you approach men with desire, instead of woman. Rather you are a transgressing people.” (7:81) these are the words of Prophet Lut(Lot) to his people.

There are Hadith recorded in different books by different scholars in which the Prophet Muhammed(may peace and blessings be upon him) said it was a major sin and that it is punishable by death but only if it is witnessed by other people. He specifically mentions anal penetration.Any other type of LGBT sex is Haram because you are approaching the same sex with sexual desires or doing Zina. Allah says in the Qur’an(17:32) “ And do not go near Zina. Indeed it is ever an immorality and is evil as a way.”

it is also prohibited to approach the same sex with sexual desire. in the Qur’an it says “Indeed, you approach men with desire, instead of woman. Rather you are a transgressing people.” (7:81) these are the words of Prophet Lut(Lot) to his people.

There are Hadith recorded in different books by different scholars in which the Prophet Muhammed(may peace and blessings be upon him) said it was a major sin and that it is punishable by death but only if it is witnessed by other people. He specifically mentions anal penetration.Any other type of LGBT sex is Haram because you are approaching the same sex with sexual desires or doing Zina. Allah says in the Qur’an(17:32) “ And do not go near Zina. Indeed it is ever an immorality and is evil as a way.”

Agreed, and transgenderism is changing the creation of Allah which is directly from Amal ush-Shaytan:

Quran surah 4:118-119

"Whom Allāh has cursed. For he (Shaytan) had said, "I will surely take from among Your servants a specific portion. And I will mislead them, and I will arouse in them [sinful] desires, and I will command them so they will slit the ears of cattle, and I will command them so they will change the creation of Allāh." And whoever takes Satan as an ally instead of Allāh has certainly sustained a clear loss."

in fiqh as i said itrs phenotype that decide your gender , not genotype so if you change the phenotype , you'll be considred the sex attributed to that phenotype so if a man go through the sex reassignment procedure , then she will be no longer a male and will be considered female . for her having sex with a female will be considered haram and having sex with male have no problem . the same apply to some female who go through the same procedure , it list its the case with Shia fiqh . i don't talk about Sunni as I'm not familiar with their ruling.

and honestly its not my place to decide if its right or wrong , I'm not a religious scholar . i'm a doctor and only knew the religious law about my field as it was necessary for me to learn them and its how Shia clerics decided the case must be . if anybody have problem with that they must take it to them not me, their decree , if they are wrong its between God and them , my duty is to follow the decree and so i respect the rights of transgender people as much as i also consider the homosexuality wrong

Agreed, and transgenderism is changing the creation of Allah which is directly from Amal ush-Shaytan:

Quran surah 4:118-119

"Whom Allāh has cursed. For he (Shaytan) had said, "I will surely take from among Your servants a specific portion. And I will mislead them, and I will arouse in them [sinful] desires, and I will command them so they will slit the ears of cattle, and I will command them so they will change the creation of Allāh." And whoever takes Satan as an ally instead of Allāh has certainly sustained a clear loss."
completely unrelated . in religious texts homosexuality considred a satanic act , nowhere in them there is such mention about having sexual identification disorder and its consequence sexual dysphoria and certainly nowhere mentioned sexual reassignment disorder.

intrestingly but wonder why no cleric made any decree against castration which was not unheard in many islamic dynasty kingdoms ,

Last edited:
intrestingly but wonder why no cleric made any decree against castration which was not unheard in many islamic dynasty kingdoms ,

Clerics did not need to issue special decrees because castration had already been forbidden by the Prophet (s.). It was a consensual view among Islamic scholars that it is strictly banned.

Eunuchs in Islamic lands were generally slaves bought from Europe, where pagan practices of castration survived early Christianization (despite a Biblical ban), or captured during raids.

Islamic ruling on castration:
https://islamqa.info/en/answers/126987/the-ruling-on-castration

Eunuchs in west and east:

completely unrelated . in religious texts homosexuality considred a satanic act , nowhere in them there is such mention about having sexual identification disorder and its consequence sexual dysphoria and certainly nowhere mentioned sexual reassignment disorder.

Yeah and this is why we have ijtihad and why one can disagree with one mujtahid if there is genuine concerns. In these matters it is impermissible until proven otherwise, which you cant. I have brought you Quran verse, and you think the statement of any scholar can challenge that? If you believe that then that is an act of kufr, simple as that. Changing your gender for whatever reason is changing the nature of the creation that you were given with. Furthermore it facilitates homosexuality regardless, since the man is becoming a "woman" to then have sex with a man again...So it is 100% related in any way you look at it. Honesly, you cant pull the wool over Allah's eyes like that. I think youre amongst those select group who are geing led astray. Also, just because someone has a mental disorder doesnt mean you should pander to every crazy thing that person wants.

Clerics did not need to issue special decrees because castration had already been forbidden by the Prophet (s.). It was a consensual view among Islamic scholars that it is strictly banned.

Eunuchs in Islamic lands were generally slaves bought from Europe, where pagan practices of castration survived early Christianization (despite a Biblical ban), or captured during raids.

I LOVE islamqa.info! Im impressed to see you referencing it bro!

I have brought you Quran verse, and you think the statement of any scholar can challenge that? If you believe that then that is an act of kufr, simple as that.
first quran text is not about changing your gender , its about satan and its endeavor on separating human from GOD.
now if you say changing sexuality is against the nature of creation you must prove that

first quran text is not about changing your gender , its about satan and its endeavor on separating human from GOD.
now if you say changing sexuality is against the nature of creation you must prove that

You're not a mufas'sir, beshin sar e jaat! It clearly says:

"and I (shaytan) will command them so they will change the creation of Allāh"
That's a pretty mohkam statement there, and changing your gender is the epitome of what Iblis is saying.

It is against human nature from both a spiritual creationist and naturalistic evolutionary point of view. More importantly, it is something Allah clearly forbade in all of his books, the Tawra, Injeel va Forqaan! Unless of course you dont believe in Allah. Even when animals do it they do it for dominance, but why are you looking to animals as inspiration on how a human behaves. Depraved thinking!

Sorry, randomly copy and pasting from sheikh google is not scripture. Do better.

good mentioned that , but forget to mention that was black enuch not white enuch who were children of Poor balkan family who could not pay Gazia
and what about eunuch of Fatimid caliphate ? they were also bought from European slavers.
or what about what practiced in algeiers at the height of ottoman power
and intresting in Brunschvig. 'Abd; Encyclopedia of Islam, p. 16. its stated in 18 century the bulk of the enuchs in Mecca were in service of mosque

You're not a mufas'sir, beshin sar e jaat! It clearly says:

"and I (shaytan) will command them so they will change the creation of Allāh"
That's a pretty mohkam statement there, and changing your gender is the epitome of what Iblis is saying.

It is against human nature from both a spiritual creationist and naturalistic evolutionary point of view. More importantly, it is something Allah clearly forbade in all of his books, the Tawra, Injeel va Forqaan! Unless of course you dont believe in Allah. Even when animals do it they do it for dominance, but why are you looking to animals as inspiration on how a human behaves. Depraved thinking!

Sorry, randomly copy and pasting from sheikh google is not scripture. Do better.
so you are mofasser and i must agree to your version

good mentioned that , but forget to mention that was black enuch not white enuch who were children of Poor balkan family who could not pay Gazia

Black people exclusively? No, among those castrated in Europe were Europeans too at the time.

Surely some sultans and administrations did wrong, but that doesn't mean it was the norm, nor that Islamic scholars had forgotten about the applicable ruling in this regard. It's precisely because scholars were around that castration in the general context of the history of the Muslim world was exceptional to dominant practice.

and what about eunuch of Fatimid caliphate ? they were also bought from European slavers.

Eunuchs serving the state in the Fatimid empire were generally slaves who had been bought after castration, yes.

or what about what practiced in algeiers at the height of ottoman power

In Daniel Goffman, The Ottoman Empire and Early Modern Europe, Cambridge University Press, 2002, we read:

t.jpg

and intresting in Brunschvig. 'Abd; Encyclopedia of Islam, p. 16. its stated in 18 century the bulk of the enuchs in Mecca were in service of mosque

As far as I know, there is no ban on eunuchs working in specific positions. It's the act of castration itself that's proscribed.

Last edited:
so you are mofasser and i must agree to your version

You dont need to be a mofas'sir to see what is zahir and a mohkamat statement. You're the one twisting it to mean other things which the Quran warns about:

Surah al-Imraan verse 7:

"It is He who has sent down to you, [O Muḥammad], the Book; in it are verses [that are] precise - they are the foundation of the Book - and others unspecific.1 As for those in whose hearts is deviation [from truth], they will follow that of it which is unspecific, seeking discord and seeking an interpretation [suitable to them]. And no one knows its [true] interpretation except Allāh. But those firm in knowledge say, "We believe in it. All [of it] is from our Lord." And no one will be reminded except those of understanding" (END QUOTE).

You dont need to be a mofas'sir to see what is zahir and a mohkamat statement. You're the one twisting it to mean other things which the Quran warns about:

Surah al-Imraan verse 7:

"It is He who has sent down to you, [O Muḥammad], the Book; in it are verses [that are] precise - they are the .foundation of the Book - and others unspecific.1 As for those in whose hearts is deviation [from truth], they will follow that of it which is unspecific, seeking discord and seeking an interpretation [suitable to them]. And no one knows its [true] interpretation except Allāh. But those firm in knowledge say, "We believe in it. All [of it] is from our Lord." And no one will be reminded except those of understanding" (END QUOTE).
exactly those who understand it are those who spend their life studying it , like clerics not me so i follow their interpretation . and their interpretation is that its allowed. case closed

Black people exclusively? No, among those castrated in Europe were Europeans too at the time.

Surely some sultans and administrations did wrong, but that doesn't mean it was the norm, nor that Islamic scholars had forgotten about the applicable ruling in this regard. It's precisely because scholars were around that castration in the general context of the history of the Muslim world was exceptional to dominant practice.

Eunuchs serving the state in the Fatimid empire were generally slaves who had been bought after castration, yes.

In Daniel Goffman, The Ottoman Empire and Early Modern Europe, Cambridge University Press, 2002, we read:

As far as I know, there is no ban on eunuchs working in specific positions. It's the act of castration itself that's proscribed.

except the one in central asia and balkan is done by ottomans themselves . and the one in algeires by theit governor there
all aside this discussion is mute Shia fiqh distinguished between sexual identification disorder and homosexuality and when it come to decide on being man or woman look at phenotype and majority of shia clerics have allowed the gender reassignment and acknowledged their right. and i don't feel like continuing the discussion as the ones who must decide its permissible or not have made their minds and its acceptable

Back
Top Bottom