What's new

Iran attacked again and FC reply with same tune

LMAO, i gotta note that, do you know what that means?
that means you never bothered to visit dawn the whole time or perhaps you never followed dawn.
Care 2 produce that article you taking about

Care 2 produce that article you taking about
*talking
and I can but it'll take time, i told you to spare me the trouble and find it yourselves on dawn.com and do mention it here since you have been claiming yourselves that you follow it.

*talking
and I can but it'll take time, i told you to spare me the trouble and find it yourselves on dawn.com and do mention it here since you have been claiming yourselves that you follow it.
I have made my point.
I have given the proof ....
deep down in ur heart u know d truth as well.....
I won't stretch it any further
Next time ..... I will reply back when I find a credible source in ur comment which u even know that doesn't exist....

Pheew...! Pakistanis tend to live their life in denial... Some of the comments were hilarious... TTP funded by India? I mean a Islamic TTP will accept funds from a hindu India?
Second didnt some Pakistani generals call the TTP commander Patriotic????
Just confused.. After TTP establishes a sharia on Pakistan, its next target will be us.. If they ever conquer india, next target will be Myanmar.
Problems of terrorism is local made, and Pakistani authorities must take steps to enforce this. Not India or Iran or Afghanistan. Nor blaming CIA-RAW-Mossad- now Afghan intelligence + Iran intelligence will bring no good.

So you mean that their claim about the lost of 3000 lives are just a fake? .

We have lost +50K lives in WOT, our 'local Shiite' population knows it & because of their realization about this fact, there is no issue of SHIA-SUNNI in Pakistan as per the wishes of some of our neighbors.

This might be interesting for you to know that some so-called liberal Baloch Nationalist elements (who are drawing their findings and support from the west & India) are in an alliance with SUNNI EXTREMIST groups (I know Indians will term it as a blame).

For Pakistani members who are considering the Iranian actions 'only in the context of Afghanistan' are wrong, this time it has Midel Eastern angle as well.

Pakistani fellows, don't mind me but regretfully it seems none of your neighbor is happy with your country except the Arabian sea. I assume there must be a flaw in your foreign policy because the issue between you and your neighbors is the same; 'Terrorism'.

Please share happy tales of 'all of Afghanistan neighbors' .... I'm all ears.

So after India, Afghanistan now Iran also make same allegation against PA that they not talking any action against terrorist roaming freely in Pakistan?

Pakistan should change this policy, because of this no one listen you in UN when you crying about Kashmir.

sorry we have a free country, we have freedom of action

2 mortar shells??? :woot::omghaha: The FC should have fired at least 200! What a joke this is! Is this how violations are responded to from the Pakistani side? Jeeez! :lol: They should learn from the Indians!!

Enough with you guys and your crap-posting. Any more and you'll all get thread bans.

FC has enough firepower to to turn flatlands into swiss cheese. The reason they haven't done so, is that because it is a friendly neighbour and they're smart, they won't start a crisis on the only friendly border without orders allowing them from above.

There is no huge issue of Shia Vs Sunni in Pakistan, we live peacefully and happily together its the foreign elements who try to make division for their own good.

Pakistan & Iran must avoid hostilities with each other as both are on list of world powers which are redrawing map of ME though their proxies.

So true. Sunni Shia problem is next to nothing when observed without foreign influence and militants influenced by foreign ideology. Nobody cares in Pakistan.

iranian act will unsecured the life of many shias in pakistan

I hope not, the FC that were being attacked on the border. Will in turn die to protect the Shias of Pakistan. They are our brothers and Pakistanis.

Anyone who wishes to harm any Pakistani be it Sunni, Shia, Ahmadi, Hindu, Christian, they are enemies of ours.

Last edited:
We have lost +50K lives in WOT, our 'local Shiite' population knows it & because of their realization about this fact, there is no issue of SHIA-SUNNI in Pakistan as per the wishes of some of our neighbors.

This might be interesting for you to know that some so-called liberal Baloch Nationalist elements (who are drawing their findings and support from the west & India) are in an alliance with SUNNI EXTREMIST groups (I know Indians will term it as a blame).

For Pakistani members who are considering the Iranian actions 'only in the context of Afghanistan' are wrong, this time it has Midel Eastern angle as well.

Noone asked you to support the wetwork of some Superpowers.
Casualities of 50+k because of that and only your fault.

We are still remembering the ranting of TTP former chief Baitullah Mehsud
after 26/11 for attacking India in the name of your nationd and your generals gave him a good certificate of Patriotism .So dont blame us because all this happened due to elites ignorant policy.

Iranian Media and their Commander of Border forces are denying any such incident.
Only being reported by Pakistani Media.

No wonder NATO still is in Afghanistan and War on Terror Officially did begin In Afghanistan and still is going on in Afghanistan and last I heard Pakistan still has demanded Afghanistan to stop providing Mullah Fazlullah aka Mullah Radio a safe-haven.
I had a convo with an afghani once regarding problems in his country, the logics he presented were hilarious and Irrational.

The world knows the war in Afghanistan and Iraq was a wrong decision because neither WMDs were in Iraq nor OBL was found in Afghanistan.

That's way of Talking with Iran
mogambo-khush-hua.jpg

İRAN , what are you trying to do what
They are trying to buy easy death

Back
Top Bottom