What's new

Iran attacked again and FC reply with same tune

So you mean that their claim about the lost of 3000 lives are just a fake? .Well I dont think so.
US might use their proxies in Balochistan area .But inside the Iran and running such a high campaign is not possible.

I have seen a TV program in which US said that their spec ops are collecting vital data there and supporting groups against Iran in Iran.

Areas around border on both countries are now in control of criminal elements.

You just don't know what we can do in Iran if we wanted, we wanted brotherly relations with Iran and they are playing in our enemies hands, if they have issues with us they should bring it to Pakistani public if our govt is not responding to them.

Of course Pak forces are way better than Persians.
But Iran is regional power in ME.And that last sentence is absolutely absurd.When your own Shias is under threat from Sunnis.How can your public respond for Shia majority Iran?
AFAIK PM NZ is already occupied by the tensions with India and internal issues in your own nation.Did you actually they can tolerate a protest in the name of other nation?
Infact that is not how the system works If they want to support of Pak public .then what is duty of your govt institutions?

I have seen a TV program in which US said that their spec ops are collecting vital data there and supporting groups against Iran in Iran.

Areas around border on both countries are now in control of criminal elements.

Then your diplomats should take it in to your US friends .India dont have any say in it and that is none of our business.

There are things which we can not discuss publicly but they are open secret of our society and you just don't know those.

In our society such things are just called us a rumours or conspiracy theories.Noone care about it.

Iran is about 2 to 10% left near a comprehensive deal with the West about its nuclear endeavor, so the slightest disturbance is perceived as a big threat to that deal, mostly when it is considered as a terrorist attack. Iran wants to show the West that it is on their side in the fight against terrorism, which will help in reaching a deal.
The Pakistani troops are caught between the rebels and the Iranian border guards, nothing more. The two mortar shells fired by Pakistan is to say, hey its us. Then fire stopped!

Iran should stop doing this.Otherwise they will lose an important ally
Moreover,they have no reason in doing this,so i think this will not linger on for longer.INSHAALLAH

Pakistani fellows, don't mind me but regretfully it seems none of your neighbor is happy with your country except the Arabian
What about China! buddy.Iran has no problem with us.These border violations can happen anywhere.Its no big issue

What about China! buddy.Iran has no problem with us.These border violations can happen anywhere.Its no big issue

China have submitted it's concern to Pakistani authorities earlier on several 'terrorism' related incidents in it's Xinjiang province.

Pakistan is not a threat to Iran, Iran was the first country to recognize Pakistan and they have supported us in our bad times, but since Afghan war things have changed.
there is a difference between shahs iran and ayatollahs iran

@Horus, seems like the combined might theory of your's is working fine with India and Iran :sarcastic:

Pakistani shias must protest against iran's aggressiveness against pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom