What's new

Iran attacked again and FC reply with same tune

If iran was our Ally then why they supported india for kashmir issue?
dude why are you arguing with that idiot wajsal. they are one of those guys who are more loyal to iran then pakistan if you know what i mean.....

dude why are you arguing with that idiot wajsal. they are one of those guys who are more loyal to iran then pakistan if you know what i mean.....
I think he don't know about the real situation. Iran-saudia ties is the situation behind our relations.

ur full of shit man rather fight muslim brother than negotiate born and raised in pak stop talking shit

Answer me about
Iran executes 26-year-old woman Reyhaneh Jabbari for killing a man who was 'trying to rape her' | Metro News
u think im in support of iranians they attack us we nuke em fight em and beat em for sure not here to defend iranians

muslim brothers and you think i am full of shit.
ur a muslim right

islamic ummah is bound to become one again

yes it will but it will take at least 50 years of bloodshed, things dont just happen without any reason and things are happening too much too fast.

yes it will but it will take at least 50 years of bloodshed, things dont just happen without any reason and things are happening too much too fast.
Exactly. The conclusion will be seen after Bloodshed.

Back
Top Bottom