What's new

Iran arrests Jundallah chief Abdolmalek Rigi with Pakistan's help

Thank you Pakistan for your help.

In Iran there is a big problem of propaganda and some people are not able to try to get another information than presstv farsnews or worst kayhan.

About Ahmadinejad words, he is well known in Iran to have said stupid things . Like a 9 yo girl discovered a way to enrichment LOL
This guy is really stupid. He is just a puppet of a real power behind him.
Anyway about the homosexuals it was not true that he said this. It is the same as the word "delete Israel from the map". some people didn't want to translate correctly. He just said that they were not many homosexuals in Iran.

Anyway Abi i guess would not disagree, Iran and Pakistan should act friendly. There are enough problems and reasons to fight to other countries and maybe some groups which make a hell to our countries. If we are united, we can be so strong that no country in the world would make such a game to help terrorist groups in our countries.
:pakistan:

What did they help us with? He got on the plane in Pakistan and for the past 7 years has been based there.

No one knows Junda ...wahat ?

All we know is when Pakistan / Iran start getting close some thing like junda...what ... happens ;)

Its time to look beyond the conspiracy and join hands :cheers:

IRAN/TURKEY/PAKISTAN/CHINA/RUSSIA/Oil continet called Middle east

New Power Block

No one is insinuating anything i am stating facts here. ISI has helped Jundullah. That is a fact and not up for discussion. Jundullah is also based in Pakistan.

Please provide proof that the ISI has helped Jundullah. This is a pretty big statement to make and no one is going to accept such a huge allegation just based on your words or the words of Iranian officials who are NOT making an official statement of policy. If it is the official stance of the Iranian government that the "ISI has helped Jundullah", please provide me with a reference, because I'd like to look at it.

And secondly, you really need to pick up a Dale Carnegie book or two. I would recommend, "How to win friends and influence people". Because I am very pro Iran and you are absolutely pi$$ing me off with your constant allegations re Pakistan.

Furthermore, Rigi was found with a Pakistani Identification card when he was captured.

Is it real or fake? Is his record in the NADRA database? Have you seen it? Just because someone is carrying a Pakistani ID card doesn't make that ID card genuine, and neither does it point to any ISI involvement. ID documents, passports etc. are falsified in intel ops ALL THE TIME. You are being extremely naive in pointing to this as "proof".

Are there no Jundullah operatives or Mujahadeen-e-Khalq operatives with Iranian documents and false identification?

Some more news; Iranian intelligence agents that were spying on him took pictures of him 24 hours before his arrest in an American base in Afghanistan. He also had a Visa issued by Dubai.

Dubai also allowed entry to Mossad operatives who killed a Hamas official. Now Dubai is tracking them down. The US also granted H1 visas to the entire group of people who brought the twin towers down. A country granting someone a visa, again, does not mean that that nation's officialdom is complicit in any subsequent malevolent activities indulged in by the entrant/visa holder.

What did they help us with? He got on the plane in Pakistan and for the past 7 years has been based there.

You say he was at an American base in Afghanistan, that he had a UAE visa, some reports suggest he boarded the plane in UAE, he was going to a Central Asian country - clearly the ba$tard was going all over the place. If you know he was "based" in Pakistan for 7 years, I am sure you must also know his address... where did he live?

Osama bin Laden's family were "official guests" in Iran for years. Do you find us alleging that Iran was colluding with Al Qaeda to harm Saudi Arabia?

Osama bin Laden's family in Iran: new strain on Saudi-Iran ties / The Christian Science Monitor - CSMonitor.com

I consider Iranians our brothers, so i am keeping my mouth shut and due to sensitivity of the issue also as it will bring in the sectarian thing.

But if Iranian members think their govt hasn't done or helped groups on this side of the border with anti-state activities, then they are wrong too. Iran has also played a part knowingly or unknowingly in helping some anti-state elements on this side of the border, so my Iranian friends, yours and your govt hands aren't clean as well.

abi brother you are not good diplomat you convert here pro iran members to anti iran .i think any claim come from you should be with proper links and avidences not just mullah regeme false lauds.you know who mullahs just bashing and do nothing.

A former Central Intelligence Agency officer has confirmed US' relations with the terrorist group Jundullah, despite the CIA knowing that the group has close links with the al-Qaeda.

"American intelligence has also had contact with Jundullah. But that contact, as Iran almost certainly knows, was confined to intelligence-gathering on the country," Robert Baer, a former Middle East CIA field officer wrote on the Time.com, IRNA reported early on Saturday.

However, he noted that the US-Jundullah relationship "was never formalized, and contact was sporadic."

The news comes amid US denial of any involvement in a recent terrorist attack in Sistan-Baluchestan province in southeastern Iran, which Jundullah claimed responsibility for.

"I've been told that the Bush Administration at one point considered Jundullah as a piece in a covert-action campaign against Iran, but the idea was quickly dropped because Jundullah was judged uncontrollable and too close to al-Qaeda. There was no way to be certain that Jundullah would not throw the bombs we paid for back at us," said the former CIA agent who is a columnist in the weekly, and very probably an advisor in the Middle East....

Baer also noted that Pakistan's intelligence agency, the Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI), has had relations with the Jundullah leader, Abdolmalek Rigi.

"Pakistani intelligence has indeed had contact with Jundullah over the years, but there's no good evidence that Pakistan created Jundullah from scratch. And there's certainly no evidence that Pakistan ordered the attack," Baer said in reference to the terrorist attack that took place in Iran on Sunday, October 18, which killed 42 people including the Islamic Revolution Guards Corps commanders.

"In fact, Pakistani intelligence over the past few years has been arresting Jundullah members and turning them over to Iran," he claimed.

Ex-CIA agent confirms US ties with Jundullah

What part of "Iran is not claiming that Pakistan is helping Jundullah, but elements within the ISI are" do you have trouble comprehending?

This is official indian language and at occassions i have stated that many times i have read reports in iran's english daily which are just copied from indian press.
I add.... Iran is not the only Muslim state that print news directly from indian press... there are other (Arab/non arab) states as well and i withhold their name.

As far al-Jazeera is concerned, im closely watching them from begining and i have seen their transition from an independent news channel to a stereo type objective news channel.. i have no doubts what so ever..... that al-jazeera has been hijacked by those who controll the world media.

I am suspecting the CIA or RAW sold him out ....

First they flew him into Iran to conduct the operation to assasinate ppl , and that was the time when Pakistan & Iran were signing gas pipeline project....

Now , that the deal went thru , his role ended, so "again some mysterious information came with added info that he was in Pakistan"

Like how convinent was that ?? lol .... someone told Iran about it ... could it be possible that the info came from same group that want to ruine Pakistan/Iran relationship ....:cheesy:

:pakistan: We are way smarter then that now .... thanks to current world crisis WAY WAY WAY smarter then this

IRAN/TURKEY/PAKISTAN/CHINA/RUSSIA/Oil continet called Middle east

New Power Block is the future !!!

Iran says the US, Israel and Britain cooperated with Rigi

ISNA - Tehran
Service: Foreign Policy

TEHRAN (ISNA)-Iran’s Intelligence Minister Heidar Moslehi said on Tuesday the intelligence agencies of the US, Israel, Britain and some other European countries have had cooperation with Jundullah terrorist group.

In a press conference Moslehi showed a photograph of the leader of the group, Abdulmalek Rigi, 24 hours before his arrest at a US troops camp in Afghanistan, as well as an ID card, an Afghan passport and a Dubai visa belonging to Rigi and prepared by the US to facilitate his travels in the region as evidence to show the terrorist leader’s cooperation with Washington and certain other countries.

He also emphasized that Iran has managed to arrest Rigi on its own and without receiving any assistance from regional countries.

Moslehi then warned the US and other domineering countries’ intelligence agencies to end supporting terrorist groups.

Also Iran's Interior Minister, Mostafa Mohammad Najjar said on Tuesday that Jundullah terrorist group leader has been arrested outside the country and then was transferred to Iran.

Also the Prosecutor of Iran’s southern city of Zahedan, Mohammad Marzie told ISNA that Rigi will be tried by the Ministry of Justice in the southern province of Sistan and Balouchistan in public.

Regarding the probable retaliatory reaction of Jundullah members, Marzie assured that there would be no problem and Jundullah members would have no option but to surrender.

Also a top judiciary official in Sistan and Balouchistan, Ebrahim Hamidi said, Pakistan has not helped Iran to arrest Rigi.

A top Police official in Sistan Balouchistan stated that local security forces have everything under control and are prepared to establish security and peace in the region.

Rigi will be tried on charges of kidnapping, assassination, mass murder, sabotage and bombing.

Rigi’s group used some neighboring countries soil including Pakistan as a hideout.

I am suspecting the CIA or RAW sold him out ....
I believe so... it is same what happened to TTP cheif BM and HM.
RAW and CIA are the biggest players in Pakistan and Iran and a U turn is on the horizon largely because of evidences collected by ISI, hence Iran got benifitted in the process.

In Pakistan civil officials/politicians are being openly bought and sold by embassies of India and US, where as in Iran infiltration is not so straight forward.

BTW.. I'm not even sure if he is the real guy. never seen his picture before.

Iran: Abdul Malik Rigi had ties with Washington

Iranian Foreign Ministry Spokesman Ramin Mehmanparast said on Tuesday that the head of Jondullah terrorist group Abdul Malik Rigi had "good relations" with the US and received support from Washington officials.

"The main point regarding Rigi arrest is that the US supports a person who has violated all human dignities and rights by planning riots and insecurity in an Islamic region, and has staged crimes and massacres in the area...," Mehmanparast told a news conference in Tehran.

Iran announced on Tuesday that its security forces have arrested Jondullah terrorist group ringleader in an operation in Iranian territories.

Alalam

A meeting of Pakistani and Iranian authorities held in Taftan thoroughly discussed all issues relating to border and decided to reopen trade activities between the two countries.

“The two countries have decided to reopen the border from March 1”, Balochistan’s Home Secretary Akbar Hussain Durrani told Dawn, saying talks between the officials of two countries concluded on Sunday.

He said the meeting also decided that the Rahdari system would also be restored for crossing the border by the people from both sides.

“Under the Rahdari permit, Pakistanis could travel up to 60km inside Iran,” Mr Durrani said, adding that Iranians having Rahdari permits could come up to the Pakistani border town of Taftan.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom