What's new

Iran arrests Azeri nationals for spying

Status
Not open for further replies.
mate , nobody is against persian language or something , even ottoman langauge was ottoman turkish but we used persian and arabic at times but that doesnt make it persian , and the seljuks used persian language after , before it was turkic and also turkic was still official language next to persian

if i was born in iran am i iranian or turkish? , if you was born in turkey are your iranian or turkish , or even now your in canada , are you canadian or iranian? im sure the answer is iranian

Nobody is saying Azeris are Persin you illiterate troll. They're saying that Azeris are Iranians and they're right.

It's funny, for hundreds of years Azeris were dominating Iran, now that Parsis and Azaris are both on top, our soviet Azaris troll master (ASQ) is claiming racism etc...

mate , nobody is against persian language or something , even ottoman langauge was ottoman turkish but we used persian and arabic at times but that doesnt make it persian , and the seljuks used persian language after , before it was turkic and also turkic was still official language next to persian

But I don't get why al those Arabs and many Turks deny the contribution the Iranians made in those Turkic empires and cultures.

if i was born in iran am i iranian or turkish? , if you was born in turkey are your iranian or turkish , or even now your in canada , are you canadian or iranian? im sure the answer is iranian
What are you trying to prove?That some rulers with Turkic origins ruled Iran?We know that ourselves,but even seljuqs became Completely Persianized and Persian was the only official language of The empire the same as culture.You can choose not to accept that,but who cares?That won't change the reality.
Persians also ruled Turkey and Anatolia for hundreds of years before the Turks arrive at ME from central Asia.What is that going to prove?That you are Iranian now?hell no.You are still a Turk.
Stop this obsession with Turkic Persian origin.For us,the nationality is important not race.For us,Azeris,Persians,Kurds,Arabs and all other who live in this country are Iranians.Your stance reminds me of Nazi Germany policies during the late 30s.

Surenas I thought I already explanaied that culture have nothing with ethnicity, culture sharing is common everywhere.

Persians influenced Turks because Turks learned Islam from them they were first muslims to face between central asia and muslim world.

Edit: Turkic is used at Seljuk empire , language was Persian on official documents but the common spoken language was Turkic, you also can see the traces of that on Persian documents written by Persians, even though they have nothing wit hTurkic they used Turkic words sometimes single sometimes combined with Persian for many military and administration terms.

professor d.bibb - ''persians didnt have brains before because their brains got cold from being naked and having war with greeks and losing to 300 men they lost their brains.''

but have you forgot that we killed all those 300 people.
by the way they were 300 Man because ,well Greeks didn't consider slaves and their foreigner allies as Man .

and if you think Iran took 1/4th of its total population to war to capture Greece , well then you are welcome to think so

Surenas I thought I already explanaied that culture have nothing with ethnicity, culture sharing is common everywhere.

Persians influenced Turks because Turks learned Islam from them they were first muslims to face between central asia and muslim world.

Edit: Turkic is used at Seljuk empire , language was Persian on official documents but the common spoken language was Turkic, you also can see the traces of that on Persian documents written by Persians, even though they have nothing wit hTurkic they used Turkic words sometimes single sometimes combined with Persian for many military and administration terms.
that prove nothing we borrows words from French , From English , From Arabic , From Indian and Even Chinese and .... is it strange to find some word from the Turks which were our neighbors ?

that prove nothing we borrows words from French , From English , From Arabic , From Indian and Even Chinese and .... is it strange to find some word from the Turks which were our neighbors ?

they werent persianised stop this bs , they spoke turkish next to persian and im not a racist

What are you trying to prove?That some rulers with Turkic origins ruled Iran?We know that ourselves,but even seljuqs became Completely Persianized and Persian was the only official language of The empire the same as culture.You can choose not to accept that,but who cares?That won't change the reality.
Persians also ruled Turkey and Anatolia for hundreds of years before the Turks arrive at ME from central Asia.What is that going to prove?That you are Iranian now?hell no.You are still a Turk.
Stop this obsession with Turkic Persian origin.For us,the nationality is important not race.For us,Azeris,Persians,Kurds,Arabs and all other who live in this country are Iranians.Your stance reminds me of Nazi Germany policies during the late 30s.

but have you forgot that we killed all those 300 people.
by the way they were 300 Man because ,well Greeks didn't consider slaves and their foreigner allies as Man .

and if you think Iran took 1/4th of its total population to war to capture Greece , well then you are welcome to think so

yes nobody claiming it proves something , borrowing words and words getting mixed up between languages after all these years is normal

they werent persianised stop this bs , they spoke turkish next to persian and im not a racist

maybe in turkey the Seljuk of rum used turkish but in Iran Seljuk of Hamedan and kerman used Persian .

maybe in turkey the Seljuk of rum used turkish but in Iran Seljuk of Hamedan and kerman used Persian .

JEskandari, that was not the point, Persian officials under the rule of Seljuks used many Turkic military and administration terms in their works written in Persian, that shows that Turkic commonly used at Seljuks.

Seljuks of Rum and other Seljuks were pretty much same.

JEskandari, that was not the point, Persian officials under the rule of Seljuks used many Turkic military and administration terms in their works written in Persian, that shows that Turkic commonly used at Seljuks.

come on were Mongolians in Iran , China and India were the same ?
after Alexander died his commanders divided his territory were Selukide in Iran the same with descendant of Batlamius in Egypt the same with the ones who ruled Greece ?

after Alexander died his commanders divided his territory were Selukide in Iran the same with descendant of Batlamius in Egypt the same with the ones who ruled Greece ?

Difference is Turks didn't rule Iran as a dynasty alone like Greeks or Mongolians did... Turks migrated from Central and East Asia with millions and settled to Middle East and ruled there...

And saying that Seljuks were Persian is like saying whole Western Christian world was Italian because they used Latin as offical language...

I know them very well, they were pretty much same.

About usage of Persian language in Seljuqs, Oghuz Turks had no to little literature tradition at the time, and they were new-comers to Islamic faith, in middle-east they naturally met Persian culture and absorbed it as it was going hand in hand with new Islamic faith.

Now about Safavids...

Safavid court language was Azeri, this is a fact known and accepted by everyone.

Shah Ismail himself was a poet in Azeri language. In Azeri language he has 1400 verses surviving, in Persian only 50. He wrote his Azeri poems under the pen name of Khatai, thats why hes known as Shah Ismail Khatai among Azeri Turks.

Safavid capital was in Tabriz, Azerbaijan.

I would not call Safavids culturally Persian, certainly not until Shah Abbas. But starting with Shah Abbas, and moving the capital to Isfahan away from Azerbaijan, naturally Safavid Empire become culturally more Persian, but it was still a Azeri Turkic empire.

Ali Qapu - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Grand Safavid palace in Isfahan and residence of Shah Abbas. Look at its name, Ali Qapu, I.E, Supreme Door/Gate in Azerbaijani language.

Its actually Qapı, but there is no "I" in Persian, so it's replaced by "U". Go to google translate and write Ali Qapı, you will see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom