What's new

Iran airs confession video of 2 French DGSE agents

The full footage of these love birds:

فیلم| مستند داستان یک مأموریت؛ اعترافات دو جاسوس فرانسوی | خبرگزاری فارس

She exposes the whole section and staff in French intelligence agency!
but any one under arrest and under duress will say whatever the captors will tell dictate.
this is why Indians rejected our claim of Kulbhushan Jadhav (a guest of your government) being a spymaster inciting terror in Balochistan.

Iranians saying mind your own business is hilarious, considering Iran has made it its business to meddle in other people's affairs.

Also Canada doesn't have a president. If you're gonna make a comment criticizing me about lying (which I wasn't) then at least get your facts right. LMAO 🤣🤣🤣
we cant mind our business specially when we have spillage of terrorism from Iranian side as if Afghanistan already was not enough for us.
now the news that Iranian football players today didnt sing the national anthem of the Islamic regime of Iran just goes to show how much even Iranians are fed up with the regime.

Iranian regimes brutalities towards its own citizens and its ambitious foreign policy even freaks out the docile states like Pakistan let alone the Arab monarchies and the West that are openly hostile towards current clergy living in 16th century.
as the time goes by the Iranian regime will see spy behind every tree.

we cant mind our business specially when we have spillage of terrorism from Iranian side as if Afghanistan already was not enough for us.
now the news that Iranian football players today didnt sing the national anthem of the Islamic regime of Iran just goes to show how much even Iranians are fed up with the regime.

Iranian regimes brutalities towards its own citizens and its ambitious foreign policy even freaks out the docile states like Pakistan let alone the Arab monarchies and the West that are openly hostile towards current clergy living in 16th century.
as the time goes by the Iranian regime will see spy behind every tree.
blah blah blah....Mind your business ..Iranian affair is not your concern...and stop giving me warnings.. You have no capacity to be a PDF MOD

I have nothing personal against you...here is what you did:
You came to Iranian forum and called Iran a "dirt poor" country...I lived and went to school most of my life in Canada (47 years) but even in here people know that "You do not go to someone else house and insult them". You also know well that if I pull out those economics figures for your ancestral homeland of Pakistan the numbers will not look good at all ..and by the way $ 11,500 Per capita income of Iran although still far away from Canada is an AMAZING number for a country of 85 million that has been forced out of International Trade and sanctioned for 40 years.
Have a great day
I'll do that for you, Pakistan is a dirt poor country that's on the verge of bankruptcy and filled with uneducated idiots that keep voting for the same corrupt parties that keep screwing them.

And the $11,550 is according to PPP, which has its own set of problems.

I'm not in your house, this is an international forum, not Iran.

blah blah blah....Mind your business ..Iranian affair is not your concern...and stop giving me warnings.. You have no capacity to be a PDF MOD
He can literally ban you, you moron. Watch who you insult. He's giving you warnings, because he's a nice guy.

please refrain from insulting your fellow members of the forum. if you have disagreement then express your opinion in a civilians manner that mirrors the Iranian civilization.

but any one under arrest and under duress will say whatever the captors will tell dictate.
this is why Indians rejected our claim of Kulbhushan Jadhav (a guest of your government) being a spymaster inciting terror in Balochistan.

1.Then why US can't get a confession from it's Guantanamo prisoners? don't tell me because of the human rights!

2. Sweden terrorist government has illegally arrested an Iranian civilian for the so called his crimes in Iran (being a member of judiciary system who punished MKO terrorists decades ago), but after months of brutal pressure and violating the most basic rights, they couldn't force him any confession. (their plan was to exchange him with a dual national spy who gave the list of Iranian nuclear scientists to Israel for assassination).

3.You better claim Iranian security forces have invented a drug to force confession, cause certainly their face isn't like the people who have been under pressure.

4. There are enough footage of their activities, some in the video which I posted.

1.Then why US can't get a confession from it's Guantanamo prisoners? don't tell me because of the human rights!

2. Sweden terrorist government has illegally arrested an Iranian civilian for the so called his crimes in Iran (being a member of judiciary system who punished MKO terrorists decades ago), but after months of brutal pressure and violating the most basic rights, they couldn't force him any confession. (their plan was to exchange him with a dual national spy who gave the list of Iranian nuclear scientists to Israel for assassination).

3.You better claim Iranian security forces have invented a drug to force confession, cause certainly their face isn't like the people who have been under pressure.

4. There are enough footage of their activities, some in the video which I posted.
you are confused. everyone breaks under torture, unless if someone is trained and has high threshold of tolerance and might die. Guantanamo prisoners were proud butchers tukfiri hounds of hell who were proud of their savagery there was nothing to confess. KSM who was handed over to CIA did break down and gave up details of other scumbags like him.

I cant change your mind with giving you all the scenarios on how pictures and videos are made pre or post arrests and/ or interrogations to support a certain narrative.
I have seen raw footage of enough Iranian civilians being mercilessly shot at by the Iranian security forces in broad day light on the streets while bloodied corpse lay on the roads and the shooting continues at the protesting people. I refuse to access that all those protestors are spies of Arabs, Israelis and the west.

my criticism of Arab regimes, my condemnation of Israeli apartheid regime and condemnation of American aggression towards middle east and beyond is independent of what I have to say about Iranian Mullah regime. I see it no different to Taliban.

you are confused. everyone breaks under torture, unless if someone is trained and has high threshold of tolerance and might die. Guantanamo prisoners were proud butchers tukfiri hounds of hell who were proud of their savagery there was nothing to confess. KSM who was handed over to CIA did break down and gave up details of other scumbags like him.

I cant change your mind with giving you all the scenarios on how pictures and videos are made pre or post arrests and/ or interrogations to support a certain narrative.
I have seen raw footage of enough Iranian civilians being mercilessly shot at by the Iranian security forces in broad day light on the streets while bloodied corpse lay on the roads and the shooting continues at the protesting people. I refuse to access that all those protestors are spies of Arabs, Israelis and the west.

my criticism of Arab regimes, my condemnation of Israeli apartheid regime and condemnation of American aggression towards middle east and beyond is independent of what I have to say about Iranian Mullah regime. I see it no different to Taliban.
I don’t feel like getting involved in this but honestly a huge difference between Taliban and Iran, honestly kind of flaming a situation here, I don’t agree with Iranian policies but compared to Saudis and Taliban they’re tame in comparison.

Last edited:
I don’t feel like getting involved in this but honestly a huge difference between Taliban and Iran, honestly kind of flaming a situation here, I don’t agree with Iranian politicizes but compared to Saudis and Taliban they’re tame in comparison.
I dont wish you being exposed to the raw footage forwarded by people who have firends and family members in Iran and who frequent Iran from Pakistan. what they have shared I cant unsee.
we are loosing a plot if we start arguying who among the 3 is worse and then extrapolate it to West and beyond. my point is, I have seen unarmed civilians getting shot with head and chest injuries lying lifeless in pools of blood in various footages.

either they are all paid actors and videos are made elsewhere
or they were all indeed undercover spies with invisible weapons on them which only pasadaran could see.

all those who are openly hostile towards Iranian republic won't sit idle of course they will take advantage but that wont excuse the regime of what it has done by killing hundreds and maybe injuring thousands something that started with heavy handed approach to punish a girl for not wearing Hijab properly and her death in custody and then opening fire at the protests.

arresting and parading Pakistani, French, German, Canadian, British, Turkish, Azerbijan, Arabian and American people on national TV wont help explaining why it had to open fire at its unarmed crowd and mimic how Taliban deal with public discourse.

I dont wish you being exposed to the raw footage forwarded by people who have firends and family members in Iran and who frequent Iran from Pakistan. what they have shared I cant unsee.
we are loosing a plot if we start arguying who among the 3 is worse and then extrapolate it to West and beyond. my point is, I have seen unarmed civilians getting shot with head and chest injuries lying lifeless in pools of blood in various footages.

either they are all paid actors and videos are made elsewhere
or they were all indeed undercover spies with invisible weapons on them which only pasadaran could see.

all those who are openly hostile towards Iranian republic won't sit idle of course they will take advantage but that wont excuse the regime of what it has done by killing hundreds and maybe injuring thousands something that started with heavy handed approach to punish a girl for not wearing Hijab properly and her death in custody and then opening fire at the protests.

arresting and parading Pakistani, French, German, Canadian, British, Turkish, Azerbijan, Arabian and American people on national TV wont help explaining why it had to open fire at its unarmed crowd and mimic how Taliban deal with public discourse.
I’m not saying it’s videos aren’t true or what not and has the Iranian regime gone to far against peaceful protests I agree and also not saying there hasn’t been violent actors who are taking advantage of the situation who decided to use the protests as an excuse, but you were referencing Taliban and I just pointed out compared to iran who have female legislators teachers police scientists and etc not even a close comparison. Not saying iran is perfect or they take two steps forward and one and half steps back but yeah compared to Taliban who do I need to list the atrocities on women.

I’m not saying it’s videos aren’t true or what not and has the Iranian regime gone to far against peaceful protests I agree and also not saying there hasn’t been violent actors who are taking advantage of the situation who decided to use the protests as an excuse, but you were referencing Taliban and I just pointed out compared to iran who have female legislators teachers police scientists and etc not even a close comparison. Not saying iran is perfect or they take two steps forward and one and half steps back but yeah compared to Taliban who do I need to list the atrocities on women.
I didn't mean such comparison in full literal sense but a varying level which is open to debate. the word Nazi is used in the west for far right Militant organizations within the white supremacists but I doubt if the comparison is drawing parallel to the atrocities committed at Auschwitz and what the SS personnel did.

The Iranian civilian which Sweden terrorist government arrested is the paradox to your "break" theory, he is just a retired staff of judiciary system, not even a soldier.

Iranian security forces don't use lethal weapons, haven't you seen these savage rioters attacking them with knife and machete and kill them? or your eyes are blind to that kind of raw footage?! if they had guns, they wouldn't allow them to even get close to them, let along killing them.

There are terrorists among rioters and they don't mind killing few rioters to fed people like you who use your eyes without your brain. this is how terrorists kill other rioters:
این فیلم قرار بود سند جنایت رژیم آخوندی باشد!/ کشته‌سازی و صحنه‌سازی اینگونه است+فیلم | خبرگزاری فارس

We haven't forgotten Syria too, where dead civilians who were gased by the so called brutal Assad, came to live in another leaked clip! pattern is the same, and these two french spies were in Iran for the same plot.

Last edited:
Iranian security forces don't use lethal weapons, haven't you seen these savage rioters attacking them with knife and machete and kill them?
Oh that claim , wonder which to accept , what i see or what is claimed .

Oh that claim , wonder which to accept , what i see or what is claimed .
Their leaders proudly ask them to kill the police, and they proudly film themselves attacking and beating police to death. There is no claim here.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom