What's new

Iran arming Hamas through Sudan

Yes ...One point ..In war times Who is control the air with their Jets and who is best in Missile tech as well as Air defense..He will wins the battle ...

Ever heard of Vietnam War?? or Afghan War?? Both were wars where one side had clear Air superiority, yet the result wasn't in their favour..........
And this is why Israel will be hard pressed to attempt a sustained campaign........As it is all of their best tech is defensive and stationed close to home, which they can't move due to the continued Palestinian and Arab threat....And they face a nation of Iran's caliber, not some weakling like Vietnam or Afghanistan.

Ever heard of Vietnam War?? or Afghan War?? Both were wars where one side had clear Air superiority, yet the result wasn't in their favour..........
Actually in Vietnam and Afghanstan Americans and Soviets won every single battle and ratio of killed was 1/20.
And they face a nation of Iran's caliber, not some weakling like Vietnam or Afghanistan.
Vitnam is much stronger than Iran.

And this is why Israel will be hard pressed to attempt a sustained campaign........As it is all of their best tech is defensive and stationed close to home, which they can't move due to the continued Palestinian and Arab threat....And they face a nation of Iran's caliber, not some weakling like Vietnam or Afghanistan.

I'm not saying about 3rd Gen Fighters and US pilots...This is Iran....Just a 10 B2 Spirits enough to destroy several High priority Targets...Aftermath is just Isreal defend their territory from enemy invading...I know Israelis are very well for Defending Their territory from Enemies....

First for a small Answer for you....You tell me licking Isreal...Yes If I got a chance to Visit the Holy Land Israel Yes I will kiss The Holy Land first before walking in the ground. ..

Then we have a deal. Ok I will support you Persians with a small condition ..Every one of you Iranians lick my ***..I know this not a tough one right ....yeah

Why don't you go lick your white masters A**? I hear these zionist have brainwashed you so much you hate your own color. I STILL HAVE LOVE FOR IINDIANS THAT see the racist and aggressive way of Zionist. Yeah you kicked the Zinoist out of your country long time ago, but their abuse and racist way are still present in India.

First for a small Answer for you....You tell me licking Isreal...Yes If I got a chance to Visit the Holy Land Israel Yes I will kiss The Holy Land first before walking in the ground. ..

Then we have a deal. Ok I will support you Persians with a small condition ..Every one of you Iranians lick my ***..I know this not a tough one right ....yeah
The last item we need is a 'thing' like you supporting us.You can stay busy licking Nutjobyahu and Jewish arses.Wish you the best for that. ;)

I hear these zionist have brainwashed you so much you hate your own color.

Hey ..Still you think I'm Brain washed.....Oh I am not Mujahideen Like some muslim's try to invading our country

I STILL HAVE LOVE FOR INDIANS THAT see the racist and aggressive way of Zionist.

No Mostly 80% of Indians Loves Zions ...balance 20% Muslims and some peoples have no idea about Iran and Israel

Yeah you kicked the Zinoist out of your country long time ago, but their abuse and racist way are still present in India.

No ....after the Freedom from the British most of the Indian Lived Jews going back their Homeland....But still some Jews are still their in my country ...You know the Cochin Synagogue with 500 age..and Our Lt. Gen Jack Jacob ....

The last item we need is a 'thing' like you supporting us.You can stay busy licking Nutjobyahu and Jewish arses.Wish you the best for that. ;)

I didn't need your emotions....I have my own Business ...Just study some respect from your Muslim books then post like this...!!!!!!!:disagree::disagree::disagree:

continue licking Zionist ***.

Loving my Israel more than how much you hate Jews...

I didn't need your emotions....I have my own Business ...Just study some respect from your Muslim books then post like this...!!!!!!!:disagree::disagree::disagree:

Loving my Israel more than how much you hate Jews...

idiot did you see me using the word Jew? Go back to your daily activity which is to bow down to your masters.

No thanks i dont want to see grown men licking each others ***.

No mens ..Still you thinking about that matter ...I don't know how to do that ..can you please teach me over youtube..I think you already said that still you Loving Indians..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom