What's new

Iran and the arabs since the begining of islam

Status
Not open for further replies.
we have the worst situation.these......wahhabi guys even killed many Iranians in Hag(just a few metters distance with the kaaba)
imagine......in the city of mecca......their fault was to shout down with USA
they havnt any Competency to have this holy land
allah will punish them for what they done

by the way black eagle do they teach you in school that the abbasid chaliphate is jordinan ?

Man! your intrest is with Arabs, you can't make an alliance with their enemy. If you would support their enemy, then they have the right to ask millions of Egyptan workers to leave, and they would cut off financial aids. Don't get it personal but thats our interests too. I dont think Egyptian economy would stand after this. If every Arab country follow its own interest upon other Arabs it wouldn't be called Arab union anymore.
Arabs and Muslims, not just Arabs.... The guy was saying that the Arab kings are allies with America, and Israel, and that we can't trust them. I said that Egypt too has relations with US, and was the first country to have a peace agreement with Israel. I was actually defending the other Arab countries... The Egyptian economy is not dependent on Arab countries, what you just said is kind of garbage to be honest with, and i have no comments about it.... If you attack Iran, or help Israel or the US attacking them, i will support Iran, because it is the right thing to do, and it is Islamic. if Iran attacks you, i will support you. Whoever starts the war can't be supported. Just like when Sadam attacked Kuwait, nobody supported him. Same should have applied when he attacked Iran.

Man! your intrest is with Arabs, you can't make an alliance with their enemy. If you would support their enemy, then they have the right to ask millions of Egyptan workers to leave, and they would cut off financial aids. Don't get it personal but thats our interests too. I dont think Egyptian economy would stand after this. If every Arab country follow its own interest upon other Arabs it wouldn't be called Arab union anymore.

Egypt is much more stronger than all of you combined. Its army is strongest in Arab world and is overlooking the most strategic waterway in the world. If you ever dare to harm Egyptians then Egypt would be in its right to close Suez for all the ships to and from your countries. That means no oil will go from and no products from Europe will enter that area. The cost of business will increase as those ships will have to go around African continent. Your economies will collapse and a popular revolt will depose all of your corrupt kings. Do not threaten Egypt. They are way out of your league.

allah will punish them for what they done

by the way black eagle do they teach you in school that the abbasid chaliphate is jordinan ?

Jordan did not exist back then. Jordan was created by British and French by shameful Sykes-Picot agreement. There is no such country as Jordan in Islamic history.

Egypt is much more stronger than all of you combined. Its army is strongest in Arab world and is overlooking the most strategic waterway in the world. If you ever dare to harm Egyptians then Egypt would be in its right to close Suez for all the ships to and from your countries. That means no oil will go from and no products from Europe will enter that area. The cost of business will increase as those ships will have to go around African continent. Your economies will collapse and a popular revolt will depose all of your corrupt kings. Do not threaten Egypt. They are way out of your league.
not to mention that they would be sourronded by enemys iran syria egypt

not to mention that they would be sourronded by enemys iran syria egypt

They are just puppet regimes. Nothing more. They are consumed by their hatred and fascist ideas. Egypt has a very long history rivaling that of China, Iran and subcontinent. Jordan did not even exist couple of decades ago. It is really pathetic to see these guys trying to position themselves as gods. Egypt is the strongest country among Arabs. They have their own industry and a disciplined army.

Arabs and Muslims, not just Arabs.... The guy was saying that the Arab kings are allies with America, and Israel, and that we can't trust them. I said that Egypt too has relations with US, and was the first country to have a peace agreement with Israel. I was actually defending the other Arab countries... The Egyptian economy is not dependent on Arab countries, what you just said is kind of garbage to be honest with, and i have no comments about it.... If you attack Iran, or help Israel or the US attacking them, i will support Iran, because it is the right thing to do, and it is Islamic. if Iran attacks you, i will support you. Whoever starts the war can't be supported. Just like when Sadam attacked Kuwait, nobody supported him. Same should have applied when he attacked Iran.
Despite that I don't agree with you. But you handled this discussion in such a decent manner. You have a very good point but I think you don't know much about what is exactly going on in the region.

They are just puppet regimes. Nothing more. They are consumed by their hatred and fascist ideas. Egypt has a very long history rivaling that of China, Iran and subcontinent. Jordan did not even exist couple of decades ago. It is really pathetic to see these guys trying to position themselves as gods. Egypt is the strongest country among Arabs. They have their own industry and a disciplined army.
even this jordanian guy some where said that they are ahead of Iran in military industries.they are dreaming...

Despite that I don't agree with you. But you handled this discussion in such a decent manner. You have a very good point but I think you don't know much about what is exactly going on in the region.
and this super wise guy know.... lol

even this jordanian guy some where said that they are ahead of Iran in military industries.they are dreaming...

Yeah, yeah. Just tell them to build a solid fuel rocket with thrust vectoring technology just like Iran makes Qaim missile. These guys do not understand that Jordan can not launch a satellite into space in this century or the next or even the one after.

Jordan did not exist back then. Jordan was created by British and French by shameful Sykes-Picot agreement. There is no such country as Jordan in Islamic history.

:laugh:
haven't you heard of Nabataeans?
al_deir.jpg

Yeah, yeah. Just tell them to build a solid fuel rocket with thrust vectoring technology just like Iran makes Qaim missile. These guys do not understand that Jordan can not launch a satellite into space in this century or the next or even the one after.
maaaaan!dont speak too complex.first explain him the meaning of satellite then ....

:laugh:
haven't you heard of Nabataeans?
al_deir.jpg

No. They lived in your geographic area and have no relations to Jordan whatsoever and if you go back in time and ask them about Jordan they would say: :what:

If an Egyptian goes back in time and ask the ancient people of Mesr, they would know what this guy from future is talking about. The same goes about an Iranian, a Chinese, a Japanese or Korean. Jordan did not exist before colonialist shameful Syke-Picot agreement.

Well, what is going on in the region been going for more than half a century, Israel is bullying us and if we don't stand together, we would be bullied forver.

maaaaan!dont speak too complex.first explain him the meaning of satellite then ....

Look.. I have nothing toward Iranian people at all. But if you keep posting such BS. Don't expect me to respond to you again ever.

Well, what is going on in the region been going for more than half a century, Israel is bullying us and if we don't stand together, we would be bullied forver.
Who said its not our enemy? any Arab says its anything other than that would be absolutely a traitor. But that doesn't mean that Iranian regime is not our enemy as well.

No reason to insult others cultures or histroy. Lets try to build bridges between eachother on this forum, we might be future politicians in our countries and get our nations to work together :P...... Arab countries would never harm Egypt, and we would never harm them. We are very close to do such an idiotic thing. I am sure he didn't mean to say that Arab countries would kick the Egyptian workers out of Egypt or try to collapse Egypt's economy. We are stronger when they are stronger, and they are stronger when we are stronger. Same applies to Iran, Turkey, Pakistan. In future conflicts, all of us would support eachother.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom