What's new

Iran and the arabs since the begining of islam

Status
Not open for further replies.
5 or 6 milions people.
sunni mosque in Iran
Are there Sunni mosques in Tahran? If yes plz post their pic with sources. Because there are many claims saying that Iran doesn't allow building Sunni mosques in Tahran. Your friendly manner proves that Arabs problem is merely with the regime not people. I hope you don't get me wrong because nothing personal at all, we could have different views but we could be also friends.

in this forum he is not alone...
But there are thousands of Egyptians in Facebook and Arab forums have the same thoughts as I am. I know few have different views but this is normal.

The sunni Population of tehran is realy low on the other hand there is 9 sunni mosques in Tehran
sadeqieh,tehran pars,shahr-eqods,persian gulf,masjed-al-nabbi,haft joob,vahidieh,nasim shahr and rezi abad

Ok, listen buddy. Iran is causing unbearable harm to our brothers and sisters in Syria, Iraq, and GCC. Despite the fact that most Egyptians oppose Iranian policy. But, let us asume that Egypt aligned with Iran. Well, the first thing that GCC should do is to aligne with Ethiopia,and you know well what does that mean my friend. In addition, the catastropic consequnces on Egyptian economy. Nevertheless, most of Egytians don't support any relations with Iran though.
Ethiopia is not our enemy, you can do whatever you want to do with them. They CAN NOT stop the flow of the Nile, nobody can, only God if he just stops the rain. One of the richest Arab countries has tons of Investments in Ethiopia already.... Also, most Egyptians do support to having STRONG relations with Iran, except SOME Salafis, and they are by no chance the majority or even close to it in the country..... Now, tell me what harm is Iran causing in the region ? Harm to Israel ?? As far as i know, Iran is not the country spreading the Salafi teaching in the ME, especially in the North Africa.

you do that and say good bye to peace we will turn your land from yellow sand to red you will beg for mercy you and your gcc friends we can deal with ethiopia and whoever backing them and GCC friends we can assasnite your kings after the fierst one die you will beg for mercy becouse your kings dont care about there countrys they care about themselfs

see you
Bro. why such Lang. ? The guys is expressing his opinion, he didn't declare war on you. We are not goning to fight Jordan, or any Arabic or Islamic country matter of fact, we got REAL enemies that we should care about. We should all work together. I feel like you want to have closer relations with Iran(Which i strongly support), but you want no relations with the Arab world. That doesn't make anysense. If anything, we should bring them together, and work together, all of us!!

well.we Iranians realy love to travell to Egypt.in comming month dayly flight between Tehran and Cairo will be installed again.
we should wait and see Egypttians treatment with Iranian tourists.

well.we Iranians realy love to travell to Egypt.in comming month dayly flight between Tehran and Cairo will be installed again.
we should wait and see Egypttians treatment with Iranian tourists.
You will see, Egyptians are the one of nicest and most friendly people on earth. We really got no enemies as a country or people, except for Israel and you all now why. We love Arabs, North Africans, Sudanese, Iranians, Turkish, Pakistani, ect.. We really have no problems with any country or nation.

You will see, Egyptians are the one of nicest and most friendly people on earth. We really got no enemies as a country or people, except for Israel and you all now why. We love Arabs, North Africans, Sudanese, Iranians, Turkish, Pakistani, ect.. We really have no problems with any country or nation.
my worst mistake was traveling to the dubai.they had the shocking treatment with Iranians.atleast i wont repeat this mistake again.but Egypt is the diferent case

It is good to see things are warming up between Egyptian and Iranian people, both of them having a very rich history and relations with each other. There was even a time when Egyptian and Iranian kings would marry their sons and daughters to each others children. I guess, now that kings are gone, people are taking up the relations once again. It goes to show that Islam can be united. Egypt having the largest Arab population with strongest army and industry among Arabs is becoming closer to Iran. Both will benefit from this as their industries will start trade with each other. As a plus point, Iranians can go and see pyramids and Egyptians can go to see Persepolis.

my worst mistake was traveling to the dubai.they had the shocking treatment with Iranians.atleast i wont repeat this mistake again.but Egypt is the diferent case

Lol. The Persian Gulf Arab states treat everyone like that not only Iranians. They have a superiority complex with regard to other people even other Arab countries that are not rich. Anyways, there is nothing in Dubai. It is just a large shopping mall. It is better to go to Oman. That place atleast has a history and some original sites to go to.

Ethiopia is not our enemy, you can do whatever you want to do with them. They CAN NOT stop the flow of the Nile, nobody can, only God if he just stops the rain. One of the richest Arab countries has tons of Investments in Ethiopia already.... Also, most Egyptians do support to having STRONG relations with Iran, except SOME Salafis, and they are by no chance the majority or even close to it in the country..... Now, tell me what harm is Iran causing in the region ? Harm to Israel ?? As far as i know, Iran is not the country spreading the Salafi teaching in the ME, especially in the North Africa.
You are asking what harm!!!???:cry:
Just shocking!
My brother, history learnt us that your enemy is my enemy. I remember how much I supported Khalid Said cause everywhere on internet, before months of Arab spring. During your revolution our lives missed up, all of us were watching TV and our hearts were crying for you. Even children! I remember that I was in a Coffee shop with my friends watching Aljazeera listening to Mubarak speech, although those CSs are only for fun and sports events. In that times I realized how much Arabs love Egypt and looking at it as a mother of all Arabs. After all, I am not Syrian but I care so much about them and you should too. Your comment is just unfortunate...

Bro. why such Lang. ? The guys is expressing his opinion, he didn't declare war on you. We are not goning to fight Jordan, or any Arabic or Islamic country matter of fact, we got REAL enemies that we should care about. We should all work together. I feel like you want to have closer relations with Iran(Which i strongly support), but you want no relations with the Arab world. That doesn't make anysense. If anything, we should bring them together, and work together, all of us!!
well you are right but you dont know that all the gulf countriys are hopeless they made the deal and that is it
they give there land oil to the us and all the us enemys become there enemys and they live in peace with what left of their oil money
so that means when we become hostile with the us we become hostile with GCC
anyway nice to see another egyptian in this fourm and i hope i see more often in the fourm brother

You are asking what harm!!!???:cry:
Just shocking!
My brother, history learnt us that your enemy is my enemy. I remember how much I supported Khalid Said cause everywhere on internet, before months of Arab spring. During your revolution our lives missed up, all of us were watching TV and our hearts were crying for you. Even children! I remember that I was in a Coffee shop with my friends watching Aljazeera listening to Mubarak speech, although those CSs are only for fun and sports events. In that times I realized how much Arabs love Egypt and looking at it as a mother of all Arabs. After all, I am not Syrian but I care so much about them and you should too. Your comment is just unfortunate...
Your problems with Iran started well before the Syrian reveloution, we should clear that up. I care about Syrians a lot, and it is a disgrace what Al-not-Asad is doing to his great people. At the same time, why are you blaming Iran for supporting its ally ? Most Arab kings supported Mubarak, i don't hold that aginst them or their countries. Its their interests... Your enemy is my enemy, very true, and Israel is our enemey. Me, you, and Iran have a common enemy. Why do you wanna ignore the real enemy and care about who is sunni and who is shii ? We can't change people's beliefs, i know it sucks, but it is true. We should learn how to live together, period!.. What did we achieve from Iran-Iraq war ? The whole region suffred. Do you wanna go thru this again ?. Tell me one good reason that Arabs and Iran should not work together.

It is good to see things are warming up between Egyptian and Iranian people, both of them having a very rich history and relations with each other. There was even a time when Egyptian and Iranian kings would marry their sons and daughters to each others children. I guess, now that kings are gone, people are taking up the relations once again. It goes to show that Islam can be united. Egypt having the largest Arab population with strongest army and industry among Arabs is becoming closer to Iran. Both will benefit from this as their industries will start trade with each other. As a plus point, Iranians can go and see pyramids and Egyptians can go to see Persepolis.

Lol. The Persian Gulf Arab states treat everyone like that not only Iranians. They have a superiority complex with regard to other people even other Arab countries that are not rich. Anyways, there is nothing in Dubai. It is just a large shopping mall. It is better to go to Oman. That place atleast has a history and some original sites to go to.
oh dont remind me those days.plllllzzzz

I honestly find the people of UAE very friendly, i am sorry you didn't have the best experince, but i am sure it doesn't represent the whole population of Dubai, or the UAE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom