What's new

Iran and Saudi Arabia reportedly agree to resume diplomatic ties and re-open embassies within two months

Bro, i understood you after couple of posts, you are against any relations with iran, got it.
I am no expert and maybe i am naive but i will always aplaud when muslim states smooth their relations and possibly elevate it on higher levels.
Regarding your initial question, we got similiar kind of deal anyway sponsored by usa.

No, you read wrong. I am not a spokesman of KSA nor Arabs, as I am not an Arab. I lived in KSA for most of my life and naturally have an affinity to KSA and Arabs but that is besides the point here. I could be a Jewish Eskimo for that it is worth.

I have my own opinions and I won't support this agreement or deal just because KSA's regime signed it. I consider this deal as naive and as an insult to the 1000's of Yemenis, Syrians, Iraqis etc. that died at the hands of Iranian Mullah actions.

Most importantly, I have seen this story repeat itself many times before with the same end goal, Iranian backstabbing and broken promises.

UNTIL this changes, (ground realities change), there is no reason for anyone to take such deals and agreements seriously. Talk is cheap.

BTW China is just interested in stable oil, gas shipments from the region and they are trading with both Arabs and Iranians, albeit naturally the Arab-China trade is many times bigger.

Also China has no military presence in the region to forcefully or at least ensure that this deal will not be broken by the parties. The Chinese are betting on both parties not shooting themselves in the foot (money wise) by starting a conflict.

Luckily for the Arabs (populace) they are not trusting this deal either and the reactions are clear online. Similar to when Bahrain, UAE, Morocco etc. signed deals with Israel.

1334960.jpg

FilCcnGXkAIcVxj

Regimes in power can sign whatever deals they want to, it is the people that matter at the end of the day.

Bro drink some lassi. It’ll help you.

Of course, a useless one-liner as a reply. This is expected when you have no arguments. The truth hurts and I will continue to speak my mind, no amount of useless Mullah trolls matter here the slightest. I use far bigger platforms than PDF already and my sentiments are widely shared.

Last edited:
No, you read wrong. I am not a spokesman of KSA nor Arabs, as I am not an Arab. I lived in KSA for most of my life and naturally have an affinity to KSA and Arabs but that is besides the point here. I could be a Jewish Eskimo for that it is worth.

I have my own opinions and I won't support this agreement or deal just because KSA's regime signed it. I consider this deal as naive and as an insult to the 1000's of Yemenis, Syrians, Iraqis etc. that died at the hands of Iranian Mullah actions.

Most importantly, I have seen this story repeat itself many times before with the same end goal, Iranian backstabbing and broken promises.

UNTIL this changes, (ground realities change), there is no reason for anyone to take such deals and agreements seriously. Talk is cheap.

BTW China is just interested in stable oil, gas shipments from the region and they are trading with both Arabs and Iranians, albeit naturally the Arab-China trade is many times bigger.

Also China has no military presence in the region to forcefully or at least ensure that this deal will not be broken by the parties. The Chinese are betting on both parties not shooting themselves in the foot (money wise) by starting a conflict.
Ok deal is done, lets see what will come out.

I understand concerns and there are lot of true things you mentioned but tell me what is alternative to be in war scenarios matrix for incoming decades while rest of the world is leaping forward without looking back?

Very well aware of injustice but wouldn't be greater injustice to further pedal wars and conflicts among the muslims especially?

Similarly to some anonymous troll/Mullah simp claiming bogus. Works both ways.

Now, since you appeared here, because your beloved Mullah's were criticized for once (maybe this explains your presence on PDF, it is one of the few forums where they are not ridiculed and where things are not spoken as they are), can you disprove any of the factual points that I made?

Start with explaining to everyone reading this or seeing this post, why your beloved Iranian Mullah's have tried to expand their useless and backward "Islamic revolution" in the Arab wold (to no avail), why your Mullah's are using numerous terrorist proxies in solely war-torn/unstable Arab countries, while at the same crying about the Great Satan (USA) and their imperialism, why so many Iranians have a widespread hatred/inferiority complexes towards Arabs, why Iran has the lowest mosque attendance in the Muslim world, why the internet is flooded with rabid anti-Muslim Iranians etc.

Most importantly, you should explain people where why Arab regimes should trust your Mullah's by signing such useless agreements and deals when this movie has been repeated numerous times already with the same outcome, an Iranian stab in the back?

Most importantly, can you guarantee, now that the Mullah's have suddenly failed in love with the same Arabs that they used to demonize, that the same Iranian Mullah's will not send weapons to terrorist groups such as Houthis tomorrow?

In short why should those Arab regimes be trusting your beloved Mullah's that you keep singing praises of 24/7 while based in Belgium/Europe?

Says the German/Saudi ISIS leader

Your mom was a poor german cocktail sucker working in an restaurant 24/7 and your dad was a black najdi immigrant

According to Islam you are an illegitimate because you born out of marriage and your mom is an atheist (even christian born)

Last edited:

I understand concerns and there are lot of true things you mentioned but tell me what is alternative to be in war scenarios matrix for incoming decades while rest of the world is leaping forward without looking back?

Very well aware of injustice but wouldn't be greater injustice to further pedal wars and conflicts among the muslims especially?

Once again, the only ones advocating violence in this relationship were the Mullahs from 1979 onwards. They wanted to remove Arab regimes (failed) and started meddling in internal Arab affairs and started creating terrorist proxies and proxies due to wanting to expand their footprint as a consequence.

If Arabs wanted and were united, they could easily gang up and make humble pie out of Iran again as they far outnumber Iran on every front. However they are not doing that as they have enough on their own plates and some Arabs (Shia mostly) even have a weak spot for the Mullah's due to their ignorance and sectarianism. The sole exception was Saddam but he was a madman, the same guy that later attacked his own (Kuwait). However that was 35 years ago so no longer an excuse and I struggle to see what Saddam had to do with say Syria, Yemen or Southern Lebanon.

I will be honest with you, the interactions I have had with Iranians, almost all of them have been Atheists, even with a hint of anti-Islam sentiments. I am sure that you are well aware of the ground realities in this regard in the "Islamic" Republic of Iran and what occurred not long ago. You don't see such behavior in any Muslim majority country.

Even you guys in the Balkans with decades of communism, alcohol consumption tradition etc., even if Atheist, you don't have a chip on your shoulder towards Islam etc. At most nationalist Albanians have that towards Turks. You probably know what I mean, if not I suggest taking a look at the "Iranian Twitter, Reddit and online universe". People to counter my point might rightly or wrongly claim that this is just a minority but at some point, this excuse does not suffice. Coupled with the lowest mosque attendance in the Muslim world, historical events and actions even by an Islamic regime since 1979, and the ground realities look far differently.

Says the mongrel Christian saudi

Says the mongrel Hindu Zimbabwean.

Last edited:
Says the German/Saudi ISIS leader

Your mom was a poor german cocktail sucker working in an restaurant 24/7 and your dad was a black najdi immigrant

According to Islam you are an illegitimate because you born out of marriage and your mom is an atheist (even christian born)

@mulj you see here what I am up against here. Mental diseases such as those have no cure.

This is a guy with a wasted life sitting in a impoverished and sanctioned Mullah-ruled Iran where even his access to PDF needs to be from a proxy, otherwise he cannot post his "poems" here.

The only good thing about this deal is that KSA and other Arab states will be able to help the Arab community in Iran which has long been neglected despite them living in the richest areas of Iran in terms of resources and history.

A major problem with Muslim countries is that they don’t have a central power like other civilizations. E.g. USA for the West, China for Chinese, Russia for Orthodox etc.

Till 100 years ago Muslims had the Ottoman Empire as their leading nation. All Muslims around the world considered the caliph in Istanbul as their leader.

After WW1 Muslims were split into 50+ counties and left with illegitimate elites beholden to Western control. Pakistan’s British Indian army is a classic example of an organization that still serves foreign masters and enemies of Islam. Pakistan’s elite all have their money stashed abroad, which makes their interests aligned with the West rather than the Muslim world. It’s the same with most Muslim rulers.

It’s good that China is making an effort to knock some sense into squabbling Muslims to come together. In their own way the Russians are also trying.

Despite the devastation brought on the Muslim world by the West the rulers still can’t get together and work out a joint strategy on their own. So it’s good that someone else is knocking their heads together.

Deer ayed durust ayed.
The Europe is just like the middle east, which is divided into many countries.
In my opinon, the formation of a gaint country needs many conditions, such as nature, culture and history.
The US,Russia and China have their own but special and unreplicable evolution.
Once there was the Roman empire, now the Europe is divided.
The Europe had WW1 and WW2, but now they get EU.
There could be peace and prosperous for Muslims too, it just take efforts.

You know what's funny, brother? The recent abortive riots in Iran with their borderline Islamophobic tendencies, which failed to mobilize more than a few tens of thousands out of 85 million, were fully backed and incited by a Saudi-owned Persian language broadcaster based in London (now in the USA) calling itself "Iran International". In fact that channel played the biggest role of all in attempting to fan the unrest. You're welcome to have a look at the corresponding thread at the Iranian section of the forum, where this is perfectly documented.

The entire exiled opposition to the Islamic Republic, including its secular nationalist component around which the Islamophobic sub-current has historically gravitated, happens to be bankrolled by the regime in Riyadh. While Moslem Iranians loyal to the Islamic Republic, Iran's legitimate government, are the first to denounce those same Islamophobic oppositionists.

At any rate though, it's quite rich of Saudi regime supporters to try and demonize Iran and her people by singling out a secularist ultra-nationalist opposition which the Saudi regime itself is showering with US dollars. Fact is that the Saudi regime sees eye to eye with these people because both are united in their hostility towards the Iranian government. Any attempt at amalgamating the Islamic Republic and its opposition is, naturally, an exercise in downright absurdity.

Let's see whether the recent agreement would lead to a rectification of this Saudi policy. The Saudis no doubt entered the business of funding the exiled Iranian opposition because they and their western patrons lost badly to Iran's allies in conflict theaters across the region (Lebanon, Syria, Iraq, Yemen) so they thought they'd use said funding as a bargaining chip on the day negotiations would take place.

As to whether or not Iranian Moslems are sincere in their beliefs and faith, rather than allowing online drivel from dubious sources to mislead you, I think you'll know better simply by referring to the role Iran played in assisting Bosnian brothers during the war. Certainly it wasn't "hatred for Islam" which motivated the assistance. I'm confident you're knowledgeable enough not to fall for such nonsense.

EbNbnl7WoAI8Fvb.jpg:large

Shahid Soleimani and friends in Bosnia during the conflict.

1513332655451.jpg.777x441_q80_box-0%2C38%2C480%2C322_crop_detail_upscale.jpg

IRGC martyr Rasul Heydari and his Bosnian comrade.

Last edited:
Serious diplomatic win for China and loss of face for US. The Saudi official statement starts by mentioning Xi. This must feel like a slap for US diplomats.
Indeed. The idea that China would be leading such a massive detente between two of the major regional powers in West Asia, with zero involvement from the USA, would be simply unthinkable in prior years. The years of American domination of the world stage, let alone West Asia, are over.

This is interesting, the American administrations are wanting to isolate iran and create a division between Iran and gulf countries whereas the Chinese trying to bring them together.

Firstly, a great news! During my usual morning reading of Reuters, this news was there and I was stunned--and pleasantly surprised. Why? Because not only the rivalry between Iran and KSA affects the region but also affects Pakistan indirectly. Also, only yesterday I saw an article on the front page of NY Times that KSA is ready to recognize Israel if America gives a nod to a civilian nuclear program in KSA and security guarantees to KSA; the article says KSA wants to counter Iran. Of course both America/Israel would LOVE to see KSA and Iran destroy each other!!

So this news comes as a total opposite of that!!

And kudos to the Chinese!!

You know what's funny, brother? The recent failed riots in Iran with their borderline Islamophobic tendencies, which failed to mobilize more than a few tens of thousands out of 85 million, were fully backed and incited by a Saudi-funded Persian-language broadcaster based in London (now in the USA) calling itself "Iran International". In fact that channel played the biggest role of all in trying to fan the unrest. You're welcome to take a look at the corresponding thread at the Iranian section of the forum, where this is perfectly documented.

The entire exiled opposition to the Islamic Republic, including its secular nationalist component around which the Islamophobic sub-current has historically gravitated, happens to be bankrolled by the regime in Riyadh. While Moslem Iranians loyal to the Islamic Republic, Iran's legitimate government, are the first to denounce those Islamophobic oppositionists.

At any rate though, it's quite rich of Saudi regime supporters to try and demonize Iran and her people by singling out a secularist ultra-nationalist opposition which the Saudi regime itself is showering with US dollars. Fact is that the Saudi regime sees eye to eye with these people because both are united in their hostility towards the Iranian government. Any attempt at amalgamating the Islamic Republic and its opposition is, naturally, an exercise in downright absurdity.

Let's see whether the recent agreement would lead to a rectification of this Saudi policy. Riyadh no doubt entered the business of funding the exiled Iranian opposition because they and their western patrons lost badly to Iran's allies in conflicts theaters across the region (Lebanon, Syria, Iraq, Yemen) so they thought they'd use said funding as a bargaining chip on the day negotiations would take place.

As to whether or not Iranian Moslems are sincere in their beliefs and faith, rather than allowing online drivel from dubious sources to mislead you, I think you'll know better simply by referring to the role Iran played in assisting Bosnian brothers during the war. Certainly it wasn't "hatred for Islam" which motivated the assistance. I'm confident you're knowledgeable enough not to fall for such nonsense.

KSA has nothing to do with the internal failures of Iran which are evident for the entire world. Whether societal, economical, in terms of adherence or lack of it to Islam etc.

KSA must be mighty influential and strong for one supposed channel (with dubious Saudi Arabian involvement at that too) to create month long revolts on such a scale. Must speak volume of how weak the Mullah's are.

Maybe you should mention the 10's of Arabic channels run from Iran or by Iranians that are futilely trying to spread the influence of Iranian Mullah's? I guess it makes full sense for the Arabs, in this case KSA, to reply with at least 1 channel. It seems that KSA is doing the job better here judging from your post.

Iran did not "win" anything in the Arab world, rather it is continuously one of the most disliked entities along with Israel in every independent survey irrespective of nationality and sect. Wherever Iranian influence in the Arab world is present there is misery. Lebanon, Iraq, Syria or Yemen. Odd, is it not?

Let me tell you a few things here. KSA's clout in Lebanon is far bigger than Iran's. Lebanon relies far more on KSA economically (most important point) than it does on Iran. No need to mention the large Lebanese diaspora in KSA. Not to mention the historical, ethnic, cultural, linguistic, religious, geographic connections. Similarly with Iraq which are even much deeper.

The same Iraq that has far greater trade/political/people to people ties with its Arab brethren and neighbors than it has to Iran. In fact among the Iraqi populace, there is probably not a more dislike entity, than Iran nowadays.

Yemen needs no explanation.

Iranian Mullah's (most or at least a large number of whom are Iranian Arabs or of Arab Sadah ancestry - hence the Black Turbans) are not your typical Iranian and are a dying bread as well. There is no need for any propaganda here or empty claims, the entire world saw how millions of Iranians feel about Islam.

It speaks volume how weak and how little respect Islamic symbols and beliefs have in Iran, that all it takes is (supposedly) Iran International, for 10.000's of Iranians to burn their headscarfs, set fire to mosques, insult Islam etc.

You cannot find such behavior even in the most secular Muslim nations. People don't have such a chip on their shoulders towards Islam and Arabs for that matter too.

Case in point secular, alcohol-drinking Balkan Muslims, you would struggle to see even the biggest anti-Muslims among them, engage in what the entire world saw occurring in Iran for the untold time.

Iranian protests were as much a protests against economic hardship, dictatorship as well as a open protest against Islam. There is no point trying to deny the obvious here.

Back
Top Bottom