What's new

Iran and Saudi Arabia reportedly agree to resume diplomatic ties and re-open embassies within two months

Fantastic news for the Middle East. Iran and Saudi Arabia resume diplomatic relations after a 7 year hiatus.

China, Oman and Iraq played an important role in the negotiations leading up to today's announcement.

Only those who want to see Muslims divided to pursue a Zionist agenda can be unhappy with this news, which only makes it sweeter.

Ali Shamkhani, Iran's representative at the negotiations, is an Iranian-Arab and was previously awarded the Order of King Abdulaziz from King Fahd of Saudi Arabia in 2004.

That might be the case but talking is better than fighting.
That might be the case but talking is better than fighting.

Tell that to the Arab-obsessed Mullah's ruling Iran. They are the ones meddling/obsessing about internal Arab affairs, not the other way around. If not for that, Arabs would not give a crap about what some small and poor insignificant country/neighbor (overall in the global perspective) where doing with an economy smaller than small 10 million big UAE.
Stop that nonsense talk...You will be talking "Farsi" soon Saudi boy...Start your lessons today "Norooz" is approaching and its a good time for you to begin your civilization process.8-)

You being an Arab colony for 1400 years is something your Atheist Iranian fanboys are claiming 24/7. You need to work with your inferiority complexes. Arabic, unlike Farsi, is a global language. Farsi is half an Arabic dialect for a reason. Keep crying and trying to sell sand in Sahara to gullible users here.

Why does an "German", seemingly obsessed by the Mullah regime in Iran, care about what KSA or Arabs do in regards to Iran? Very strange.

I am solely writing the facts on the ground not fairytales or "feel good posts". I have seen this movie far too many times.

They sign this useless agreement and tomorrow Iran will continue smuggling weapons to Yemen and more Yemenis will die.

You are either incredibly naive or just an Iranian shill, probably both.
Bro - you know where I stand on SA, Qatar, UAE. They’ve given so much to Pakistan, but please chill. No need to shill for them. They’ve also caused a lot of damage in the greater Islamic World. At least the Iranian backed groups weren’t beheading and sending suicide bombers. The current crop of leadership in the Gulf has stop that behavior, but. Their fathers brought much misery to Muslims (both Shias and Sunnis).

Don’t ruin a good thread with your overtly pro Arab views.

Fantastic news for the Middle East. Iran and Saudi Arabia resume diplomatic relations after a 7 year hiatus.

China, Oman and Iraq played an important role in the negotiations leading up to today's announcement.

Only those who want to see Muslims divided to pursue a Zionist agenda can be unhappy with this news, which only makes it sweeter.

Ali Shamkhani, Iran's representative at the negotiations, is an Iranian-Arab and was previously awarded the Order of King Abdulaziz from King Fahd of Saudi Arabia in 2004.

Yes, and tomorrow Iranians will continue smuggling weapons to Yemen and aiding backward terrorists such as Houthis because they happen to be anti-KSA.

Tell the truth, that most Iranians hate Arabs, hate Islam etc.

Only in Iran are people openly burning headscarves in the 100's, setting fire to mosques and disrespecting Islamic symbols on a daily basis. That and in occupied Palestine.

Half of the Iranian users on PDF are daily obsessing about Arabs while I am yet to see a single Arab user even mention Iran more than a few times.

Half of the Iranian users on PDF are daily obsessing about Arabs while I am yet to see a single Arab user even mention Iran more than a few times.
Well you have polluted this thread (and many others) with your anti-Iran hatred and lies without anyone talking about Arabs or you, so I think it is clear who has the obsession.

my dear there is not benefit of both countries to keep fighting . its good start for both .

I am happy that most Arabs don't trust the Mullah's in Iran. They have no reason to.

Visit https://defense-arab.com/vb/ and see their reactions or Arabic twitter.

Other than gullible people who don't learn from history, most don't take this deal seriously and don't believe that the Mullah's will change for the better.

my dear there is not benefit of both countries to keep fighting . its good start for both .

In principle, but we all know this is bullshit. Mullah's have proven time and time again to be untrustworthy and to not have the best interests in regards to Arabs. Evidence is plentiful.

If that was not the case there would be no reason for criticism.

For me to take such news serious there will need to be concrete steps taken in actual life, Mullah' opportunistic meddling in Arab conflict zones etc. should end. Rest is just a waste of time.

The Sauds don't learn do they? I think it is time for regime change in the Arab world so leaderships better reflect the Arab voice and opinions. This is an insult to the 1000's of Iraqis, Syrians, Yemenis, Lebanese etc. who died as a consequence of Iranian Mullah terrorism and meddling. Shame on them.

9/26 posts in this thread have been from one user who continues to use incendiary language about "mullah terrorism" and fake muslims etc while everyone else is appreciating this development. Mods should not let this user continue to pollute and derail this thread with his obsessive hatred. @PakSword

9/26 posts in this thread have been from one user who continues to use incendiary language about "mullah terrorism" and fake muslims etc while everyone else is appreciating this development. Mods should not let this user continue to pollute and derail this thread with his obsessive hatred. @PakSword

No rules have been broken. I am merely stating the truth rather than useless "feel good posts". I have seen this story repeat itself 100's of times and I know how nefarious the Mullah's in Iran are. Proofs on the ground and ground realities are my best argument. Nothing more needs to be said here.

You Iranians and pro-Mullah users just don't like to hear the truth and most Pakistanis are completely ignorant in this regard. They look at Iran as some kind of "pious Muslim country" when nothing could be further from the truth.

Back
Top Bottom