What's new

Iran and Saudi Arabia reportedly agree to resume diplomatic ties and re-open embassies within two months

Multi-banned, we may add.

You can deduce one thing from the hysterical outburst: zionists are unhappy even at this modest step which in essence represents a return the status quo ante, i.e. to the conditions prevailing prior to the severance of diplomatic relations.

Logic would suggest that someone from the Saudi propaganda center wouldn't openly cry for "regime change" against Ben Salman. I always wondered whether the user is truly Saudi like they used to claim on their countless former accounts, or your classical trained zionist troll operating out of Occupied Palestine. Lacks composure to resemble the average zionist Jew though.

At any rate, Saudi or Isra"el"i, zionist they are for sure.

View attachment 919552

User's not Pakistani, brother.

Says the Arab-obsessed Afghan refugee that pretends to be an Iranian (ousted as an Afghan not long ago) and who sinks praises of a failed Iranian Mullah regime 24/7 here while living in Belgium/Europe.

As I said, I take is a badge of honor that trolls here are accusing me of being 10 different identities and peoples at once. This proves that I stand with nothing but the ground realities and true.

If I had some kind of anti-Iranian agenda I would be flooding this forum with such material, believe me there is plenty to take from, and the first thing I would be doing is supporting Ukraine.

Now, instead of arguing against any of my factual statements, you are desperately trying to change the topics. I don't care about cheap and useless accusations. So carry on.

You’re forgetting Saudi doesn’t care about Arabs. They’re forgetting Palestinians… killing Yemenis, supported daesh, locked up Sunni Lebanese Prime Minister for months, took Egyptian Islands, and blockaded Qatar (not a failed state) for months and funnily enough Iran had to step up for Qatar during this hard time

you’re talking about a world that doesn’t exit. Fight for unity not division

Since when am I a spokesman of the regime of KSA and what has that do with with the Iranian Mullah's NOT being friends of Arabs and their nefarious track record in the Arab world since 1979?

The topic of this thread is KSA-Iran seemingly signing another useless agreement for the 100th time since 1979. Those of us who know history, you seem unaware (albeit I suspect that you are an Iranian so obviously this is your agenda), KSA has been reaching out their hands to Iran numerous times for them later to be stabbed in the back. I can guarantee you that the same will happen after today. Tomorrow another Iranian weapons shipment to Yemen will be send and more Yemenis will die due to Iranian meddling and failed Iranian imperial ambitions in the region.

But since you wrote a bunch of unfounded nonsense claims, let me quickly try to counter them.

KSA is hosting roughly 1.5 million Palestinians and have overall been hosting millions since 1948. Iran in comparison is at most hosting 10 or 100 or whatever insignificant number in comparison. KSA is the largest donor and has been the largest donor to Palestine since 1948. KSA has come up with the most comprehensive peace plan so far (Arab Peace Initiative from 2002).

Killing Houthis (backward and illegal terrorist group that has helped to ruin Yemen), yes indeed.

Fake rumor disproven by Hariri himself.

Not took, Egypt transferred those 2 islands that were originally Saudi Arabian but KSA transferred those islands to Egypt during Arab-Israeli conflicts as Egypt was the stronger military and naval power back then.

The Qatar blockade was vastly overblown, KSA closed borders with Qatar as a pressure for Qatar to change its politics. Not long after this proved to have the needed effect and they mended ties again. From my understanding not a single Qatari died. From my understanding/recollection, it was a joint Arab effort or at least numerous Arab nations were involved or agreed.

I am not praising it, at the time I thought it was a stupid thing to do. Similar to this "deal".

What has Israel done to KSA and what has Iran done to KSA? Who has been a bigger problem from the perspective of KSA?

Since when am I a spokesman of the regime of KSA and what has that do with with the Iranian Mullah's NOT being friends of Arabs and their nefarious track record in the Arab world since 1979?

The topic of this thread is KSA-Iran seemingly signing another useless agreement for the 100th time since 1979. Those of us who know history, you seem unaware (albeit I suspect that you are an Iranian so obviously this is your agenda), KSA has been reaching out their hands to Iran numerous times for them later to be stabbed in the back. I can guarantee you that the same will happen after today. Tomorrow another Iranian weapons shipment to Yemen will be send and more Yemenis will die due to Iranian meddling and failed Iranian imperial ambitions in the region.

But since you wrote a bunch of unfounded nonsense claims, let me quickly try to counter them.

KSA is hosting roughly 1.5 million Palestinians and have overall been hosting millions since 1948. Iran in comparison is at most hosting 10 or 100 or whatever insignificant number in comparison. KSA is the largest donor and has been the largest donor to Palestine since 1948. KSA has come up with the most comprehensive peace plan so far (Arab Peace Initiative from 2002).

Killing Houthis (backward and illegal terrorist group that has helped to ruin Yemen), yes indeed.

Fake rumor disproven by Hariri himself.

Not took, Egypt transferred those 2 islands that were originally Saudi Arabian but KSA transferred those islands to Egypt during Arab-Israeli conflicts as Egypt was the stronger military and naval power back then.

The Qatar blockade was vastly overblown, KSA closed borders with Qatar as a pressure for Qatar to change its politics. Not long after this proved to have the needed effect and they mended ties again. From my understanding not a single Qatari died. From my understanding/recollection, it was a joint Arab effort or at least numerous Arab nations were involved or agreed.

I am not praising it, at the time I thought it was a stupid thing to do. Similar to this "deal".

What has Israel done to KSA and what has Iran done to KSA? Who has been a bigger problem from the perspective of KSA?
Bro drink some lassi. It’ll help you.

This saudi @Corruptistan dog with 1000 false-flagger permanently accounts why is not permanently banned yet?

He has never been to Pakistan nor he can talk a single word urdu

He has been banned because of supporting ISIS and many other things since 2015 for hundreds of times and every time he comes back with another flag

He has tens of accounts supporting al-saudi dogs

Last edited:
First iraq ditched usd for yuan now this, apparently china is taking over middle east...
Anyway, i do not see how something bad come out of this when two of three most important muslim countries (my opinion) relax relations, hopefully some further ramifications would emerge from this diplomatic bomb like solving many issues that currently bother region like syria, iraq, yemen and what is particulary interesting to me how this would influence recent years reapprochment of arab states towards israel if it will at all?

A major problem with Muslim countries is that they don’t have a central power like other civilizations. E.g. USA for the West, China for Chinese, Russia for Orthodox etc.

Till 100 years ago Muslims had the Ottoman Empire as their leading nation. All Muslims around the world considered the caliph in Istanbul as their leader.

After WW1 Muslims were split into 50+ counties and left with illegitimate elites beholden to Western control. Pakistan’s British Indian army is a classic example of an organization that still serves foreign masters and enemies of Islam. Pakistan’s elite all have their money stashed abroad, which makes their interests aligned with the West rather than the Muslim world. It’s the same with most Muslim rulers.

It’s good that China is making an effort to knock some sense into squabbling Muslims to come together. In their own way the Russians are also trying.

Despite the devastation brought on the Muslim world by the West the rulers still can’t get together and work out a joint strategy on their own. So it’s good that someone else is knocking their heads together.

Deer ayed durust ayed.

Let me tell you what happened.

KSA, as the largest country in the region and the largest economy in the region, a thriving country on every front nowadays, with the most conservative Mullah's losing their political influence within KSA (no more time wasted on backward dinosaurs by large), do not want to waste their time, energy and money on regional conflicts but they prefer to focus inwards giving the incredibly ambitious projects in KSA and the ongoing and huge industrialization campaign.

Iran on the other hand is a sanctioned and largely failed country in comparison with widespread local discontent as witnessed for the entire world to see not long ago. With an economy close to collapse and a currency worth less than toilet paper. In other words, they have enough to see on their own plate so even the Mullah's who have tried to expand their system since 1979, creating numerous proxies etc. in the process, have other priorities too.

In short, KSA has more to lose, hence this nonsense deal.

I have no doubt that KSA and Arabs have no interest in hostilities, as it does not serve them, nor do they have any interest in Iran as they are the bigger party on every front (as I wrote initially), but ground realities since 1979 paint another picture of the Mullah's policy.

Now until that changes, it is beyond naive and even stupid to believe that signing deals will change anything. The ball is in the Mullah's court. Stop promoting proxies/terrorists in waitron/unstable Arab countries post-"Arab Spring" and act like a normal neighbor and then I see no reason why Arab should act hostile.

First iraq ditched usd for yuan now this, apparently china is taking over middle east...
Anyway, i do not see how something bad come out of this when two of three most important muslim countries (my opinion) relax relations, hopefully some further ramifications would emerge from this diplomatic bomb like solving many issues that currently bother region like syria, iraq, yemen and what is particulary interesting to me how this would influence recent years reapprochment of arab states towards israel if it will at all?

You are really naive.

Would you as a Bosnian take a deal seriously if it was signed by a absolute Bosnian regime that contrary to ground regimes, signed a deal with Serbia/Yugoslavia at the height of the Bosnian genocide?
How old are you? I have seen this story repeat itself a few times, this is why I can't take it seriously unless the Mullah's in Iran change their behavior.

No more meddling in unstable/war-torn Arab states post-"Arab spring", no more support for terrorist proxies etc. Once that changes and they start acting like a normal neighbor, I will praise such deals. Until then, they are not worth the paper they have been written on.

This saudi @Corruptistan dog with 1000 false-flagger permanently accounts why is not permanently banned yet?

He has never been to Pakistan nor he can talk a single word urdu

He has been banned because of supporting ISIS and many other things since 2015 for hundreds of times and every time he comes back with another flag

You need to take your medicine. I am not a Saudi Arabian or Arab and my posting history proves otherwise.

Arabs should spank Arabized dogs like you so you know your place as the tiny entity you are in comparison to Arabs.

You are a multiple permanently banned troll. Enjoy your misery in sanctioned, failed and impoverished Iran. You even have to use proxies to enter this forum in your Mullah paradise.:lol:

Says the Arab-obsessed Afghan refugee that pretends to be an Iranian (ousted as an Afghan not long ago) and who sinks praises of a failed Iranian Mullah regime 24/7 here while living in Belgium/Europe.

As I said, I take is a badge of honor that trolls here are accusing me of being 10 different identities and peoples at once. This proves that I stand with nothing but the ground realities and true.

If I had some kind of anti-Iranian agenda I would be flooding this forum with such material, believe me there is plenty to take from, and the first thing I would be doing is supporting Ukraine.

Now, instead of arguing against any of my factual statements, you are desperately trying to change the topics. I don't care about cheap and useless accusations. So carry on.

Nah, not cheap at all. But substantiated with concrete indications shared in my previous post. Which can't be said about the gratuitous claim of me being an Afghan person or having refugee status. As for "Arab-obsessed" (another one of those trademark invectives)... my input can be searched and the baselesness of this bizarre assertion verified.

No time to engage in discussions with multi-account users. Highlighting some of their former handles and preconceived talking points through links and screen grabs will amply suffice.

Last edited:
You are really naive.

Would you as a Bosnian take a deal seriously if it was signed by a absolute Bosnian regime that contrary to ground regimes, signed a deal with Serbia/Yugoslavia at the height of the Bosnian genocide?
How old are you? I have seen this story repeat itself a few times, this is why I can't take it seriously unless the Mullah's in Iran change their
Bro, i understood you after couple of posts, you are against any relations with iran, got it.
I am no expert and maybe i am naive but i will always aplaud when muslim states smooth their relations and possibly elevate it on higher levels.
Regarding your initial question, we got similiar kind of deal anyway sponsored by usa.

KSA (aka jewish Najd) is one of the driest places on earth

If it wasn't because of petro income they couldn't even feed their people

Map_of_countries_without_rivers.png

41586_2019_1111_Fig1_HTML.png

Nah, not cheap at all. But substantiated with tons of concrete indications. Which can't be said of the gratuitous claim of me being an Afghan person.

Similarly to some anonymous troll/Mullah simp claiming bogus. Works both ways.

Now, since you appeared here, because your beloved Mullah's were criticized for once (maybe this explains your presence on PDF, it is one of the few forums where they are not ridiculed and where things are not spoken as they are), can you disprove any of the factual points that I made?

Start with explaining to everyone reading this or seeing this post, why your beloved Iranian Mullah's have tried to expand their useless and backward "Islamic revolution" in the Arab wold (to no avail), why your Mullah's are using numerous terrorist proxies in solely war-torn/unstable Arab countries, while at the same crying about the Great Satan (USA) and their imperialism, why so many Iranians have a widespread hatred/inferiority complexes towards Arabs, why Iran has the lowest mosque attendance in the Muslim world, why the internet is flooded with rabid anti-Muslim Iranians etc.

Most importantly, you should explain people where why Arab regimes should trust your Mullah's by signing such useless agreements and deals when this movie has been repeated numerous times already with the same outcome, an Iranian stab in the back?

Most importantly, can you guarantee, now that the Mullah's have suddenly failed in love with the same Arabs that they used to demonize, that the same Iranian Mullah's will not send weapons to terrorist groups such as Houthis tomorrow?

In short why should those Arab regimes be trusting your beloved Mullah's that you keep singing praises of 24/7 while based in Belgium/Europe?

Back
Top Bottom