What's new

Iran and Saudi Arabia reportedly agree to resume diplomatic ties and re-open embassies within two months

View attachment 919572

Guess who isn't happy with this peaceful development... If the Zionists are not happy, then it must be a good development.

Reported by Egypt's Ahram:

https://english.ahram.org.eg/News/491469.aspx

Of further interest is the terminology used by former zionist "prime minister" Yair Lapid, who fears that this development could strip Tel Aviv of its regional "defence wall" against Iran.

At least he's open about the fact that zionists consider PGCC regimes as nothing but a buffer against Islamic Iran and the Axis of Resistance. Much like NATO has been pitting Ukraine against Russia, the zionist regime sees nothing more in Arab nations as expendable patsies in its pursuit of hegemony.

A wake up call for saner elements within Arab regimes, if they can muster the courage to stand up to the west and seize the opportunity to fully mend ties with Iran, that is.

Quick reminder: Iran has repeatedly extended an offer to jointly ensure the security of the Persian Gulf with PGCC states, in which case the latter would no longer need to rely on US military presence and could request closure of American military bases on their soil.

Iran wants the US out of the region, it's simple as that. If the PGCC were to join in, with Chinese backing, then every obstacle to full fledged deepening of ties between the Islamic Republic and its neighbors to the south would be lifted. All tensions in the region are stemming from illegitimate American and zionist encroachment. Those are extra-regional (neo-)colonial and exploitative powers with a lengthy record of mischief in West Asia, whereas both Iran and the Arab countries of the Persian Gulf are indigenous political realities that are here to stay. Time to rid the place of unwanted imperial oppressors from foreign continents.

Saudi-Iran deal destroys Israel’s defense wall against Iran, Lapid charges​

The Saudi-Iranian ties could strip Israel of its defensive wall.

By TOVAH LAZAROFF
Published: MARCH 10, 2023 16:39
Updated: MARCH 10, 2023 17:07

Last edited:
Reported by Egypt's Ahram:

https://english.ahram.org.eg/News/491469.aspx

Of note is the terminology used by former zionist "prime minister" Yair Lapid, who mentioned how this development strips Tel Aviv of its regional "defence wall" against Iran. At least he's open about the fact that zionists consider PGCC regimes as nothing but a buffer against Islamic Iran and the Axis of Resistance. Much like NATO has been pitting Ukraine against Russia, the zionist regime sees nothing more in Arab regimes of the Persian Gulf as expendable patsies. A wake up call for saner elements in said regimes, if they can muster enough courage to stand up to their imperial overlords, that is.

Saudi-Iran deal destroys Israel’s defense wall against Iran, Lapid charges​

The Saudi-Iranian ties could strip Israel of its defensive wall.​

By TOVAH LAZAROFF
Published: MARCH 10, 2023 16:39
Updated: MARCH 10, 2023 17:07

Al-Ahram is funded by KSA, maybe you did not know that. Now you know.

Also I guess you need to change your tune from now on and leave the "demonic/evil Arabs/KSA" rhetoric to follow the new official Iranian Mullah regime policy. Looking forward to see how long that will last. 1 day or 2?

I mean the real enemy here is Israel and the West, not the Arabs and Sunni Muslims, is it not so?

I will use a poster of Khomeini and Khameini side by side, propagandize the might and glory of the Iranian Mullah's on PDF if this deal will even remotely change Iran's nefarious policies in the Arab world and in regards to KSA.

Either that or a photo of MbS and Khomeini kissing each other while embracing.

Of further interest is the terminology used by former zionist "prime minister" Yair Lapid, who declared this development strips Tel Aviv of its regional "defence wall" against Iran.

At least he's open about the fact that zionists consider PGCC regimes as nothing but a buffer against Islamic Iran and the Axis of Resistance. Much like NATO has been pitting Ukraine against Russia, the zionist regime sees nothing more in Arab regimes of the Persian Gulf as expendable patsies.

A wake up call for saner elements in said regimes, if they can muster the courage to stand up to their imperial bosses and seize the opportunity to fully mend ties with Iran, that is.
There is of course a strong element of this development being politicised within the settler regime by Netanyahu's political opponents. However, Netanyahu's goal for a long time was to align with KSA to oppose Iran; the ultimate regional re-alignment. That has now failed, complicating many of their evil plans against Iran.

Also worthy of note is the public spat between Grossi and Netanyahu regarding the latter's anger with the former stating the obvious, that a Zionist military attack against Iran would constitute an act of aggression in violation of Article 2(4) of the UN Charter. The Editorial Board of the "Jerusalem" Post were incensed that the world does not see such an act as just and legal! https://www.jpost.com/opinion/article-733899

The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "O Allah! Bestow Your blessings on our Sham! O Allah! Bestow Your blessings on our Yemen." The People said, "And also on our Najd." He said, "O Allah! Bestow Your blessings on our Sham (north)! O Allah! Bestow Your blessings on our Yemen." The people said, "O Allah's Apostle! And also on our Najd." I think the third time the Prophet (ﷺ) said, "There (in Najd) is the place of earthquakes and afflictions and from there comes out the side of the head of Satan."

حَدَّثَنَا عَلِيُّ بْنُ عَبْدِ اللَّهِ، حَدَّثَنَا أَزْهَرُ بْنُ سَعْدٍ، عَنِ ابْنِ عَوْنٍ، عَنْ نَافِعٍ، عَنِ ابْنِ عُمَرَ، قَالَ ذَكَرَ النَّبِيُّ صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏"‏ اللَّهُمَّ بَارِكْ لَنَا فِي شَأْمِنَا، اللَّهُمَّ بَارِكْ لَنَا فِي يَمَنِنَا ‏"‏‏.‏ قَالُوا وَفِي نَجْدِنَا‏.‏ قَالَ ‏"‏ اللَّهُمَّ بَارِكْ لَنَا فِي شَأْمِنَا، اللَّهُمَّ بَارِكْ لَنَا فِي يَمَنِنَا ‏"‏‏.‏ قَالُوا يَا رَسُولَ اللَّهِ وَفِي نَجْدِنَا فَأَظُنُّهُ قَالَ فِي الثَّالِثَةَ ‏"‏ هُنَاكَ الزَّلاَزِلُ وَالْفِتَنُ، وَبِهَا يَطْلُعُ قَرْنُ الشَّيْطَانِ ‏"‏‏.‏
Hejaz_Yemen_Nejd_Map.jpg

There is of course a strong element of this development being politicised within the settler regime by Netanyahu's political opponents. However, Netanyahu's goal for a long time was to align with KSA to oppose Iran; the ultimate regional re-alignment. That has now failed, complicating many of their evil plans against Iran.

Also worthy of note is the public spat between Grossi and Netanyahu regarding the latter's anger with the former stating the obvious, that a Zionist military attack against Iran would constitute an act of aggression in violation of Article 2(4) of the UN Charter. The Editorial Board of the "Jerusalem" Post were incensed that the world does not see such an act as just and legal! https://www.jpost.com/opinion/article-733899

Iranian history telling at play here.

KSA-Israeli (Arab world and Israel for that matter) relationship has nothing to do with Iran and vice versa. I am not sure why you are equating those two.

If you have ever taken your time to look at a world map, you will notice that Israel is surrounded by Arabs, not Iran. Egypt and Jordan made "peace" with Israel decades ago. In this regard Iran was as relevant as Cambodia was.

2/3 of all Israeli Jews are Arab Jews (Jews from Arab countries that do no differ genetically from their Arab Muslim, Christian, Atheist etc. brethren), almost 25% of all Israeli's are "Arab Israelis" (Palestinian Arabs, Bedouins etc.) and as of right now, Palestinians within Israel and Palestine outnumber Israelis.

What Israel wants is (I assume from their perspectivE) is to live peacefully in the region and to integrate economically, socially etc. with their neighbors, primarily the Arabs that they have been at conflict with since 1948.

KSA being the most influential and important Arab country nowadays and the home of Makkah and Madinah (enormous religious clout in the Muslim world), a possible KSA recognition of Israel would likely give rise to most of the Arab and Muslim world recognizing Israel which in theory would suit Israel economically, politically and on every other front.

It would also allow the US to remove its focus on West Asia (already declining since leaving Iraq) to fully focus on China and nowadays Russia.

I recall Iranian Mullah figures openly saying that if Palestine gets its due rights (as the Arabs have been demanding since forever), there is no reason for Israeli-Iranian hostilities either.

I mean, there is already common history here.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel%27s_role_in_the_Iran–Iraq_War

In short, KSA/Arab/Iran relations are a separate topic and it has little to do with KSA/Arab-Israel relations or lack thereof.

You know what's funny, brother? The recent abortive riots in Iran with their borderline Islamophobic tendencies, which failed to mobilize more than a few tens of thousands out of 85 million, were fully backed and incited by a Saudi-owned Persian language broadcaster based in London (now in the USA) calling itself "Iran International". In fact that channel played the biggest role of all in attempting to fan the unrest. You're welcome to have a look at the corresponding thread at the Iranian section of the forum, where this is perfectly documented.

The entire exiled opposition to the Islamic Republic, including its secular nationalist component around which the Islamophobic sub-current has historically gravitated, happens to be bankrolled by the regime in Riyadh. While Moslem Iranians loyal to the Islamic Republic, Iran's legitimate government, are the first to denounce those same Islamophobic oppositionists.

At any rate though, it's quite rich of Saudi regime supporters to try and demonize Iran and her people by singling out a secularist ultra-nationalist opposition which the Saudi regime itself is showering with US dollars. Fact is that the Saudi regime sees eye to eye with these people because both are united in their hostility towards the Iranian government. Any attempt at amalgamating the Islamic Republic and its opposition is, naturally, an exercise in downright absurdity.

Let's see whether the recent agreement would lead to a rectification of this Saudi policy. The Saudis no doubt entered the business of funding the exiled Iranian opposition because they and their western patrons lost badly to Iran's allies in conflict theaters across the region (Lebanon, Syria, Iraq, Yemen) so they thought they'd use said funding as a bargaining chip on the day negotiations would take place.

As to whether or not Iranian Moslems are sincere in their beliefs and faith, rather than allowing online drivel from dubious sources to mislead you, I think you'll know better simply by referring to the role Iran played in assisting Bosnian brothers during the war. Certainly it wasn't "hatred for Islam" which motivated the assistance. I'm confident you're knowledgeable enough not to fall for such nonsense.

EbNbnl7WoAI8Fvb.jpg:large

Shahid Soleimani and friends in Bosnia during the conflict.

1513332655451.jpg.777x441_q80_box-0%2C38%2C480%2C322_crop_detail_upscale.jpg

IRGC martyr Rasul Heydari and his Bosnian comrade.
Brother, i am man of simple and straigthforward mind and it hurts to see how the muslim states are inept and unable to solve issues among themself, so i am glad that this happened as possible first step for further clearance of disputes among two states, no doubt there will be challenges on the way but this is unique opportunity maybe after century that muslim states gain some level of indenpendency and that should be used in most constructive and usefull way.

no doubt about sincerity of iran help to bosnian muslims, it shame that it has to be emphasized after such long period of time and availibility of numeros testimonies and documents.

Netanyahu, in the NY Times article from yesterday, hoped that with the KSA recognizing Israel, there would be 'certainly' a deal between Israel and Palestinians. Why? Because Netanyahu knows that with KSA recognizing Israel's occupation of the Palestinian as a fact, the rest of the Muslim countries' positions won't amount to much. Mission Accomplished!!

PS. Some months ago, on this forum, I had predicted Iran and KSA coming together. Why? Because the stupid Biden administration is pi$$ing on everyone!! To my post someone replied here, something like 'here speaks Einstein'. I ignored that slight.

Brother, i man of simple mind and it hurts to see how the muslim states are inept and unable to solve issues among themself, so i am glad that this happened as possible first step for further clearance of disputes among two states, no doubt there will be challenges on the way but this is unique opportunity maybe after century that muslim states gain some level of indenpendency and that should be used in most constructive and usefull way.

no doubt about sincerity of iran help to bosnian muslims, it shame that it has to be emphasized after such long period of time and availibility of numeros testimonies and documents.

You are talking to a well-known anti-Arab and anti-KSA user. Like his troll friend @lydian fall that is polluting this thread with off-topic nonsense troll posts.

I admire the genuine concern but you are naive in this regard. This is all that I can say to you based on history and ground realities.

As for the Bosnian War, every major Muslim country helped, Pakistan, Arabs, Turkey, Iran, Pakistan etc.

As of right now, KSA/Arabs are far more involved in the Balkans than Iran is. Similarly with Turkey but you already know that.

Saudi Arabia was created by a British woman, Gertrude Bell. It was promised to Sharif Hussain by the British in return for rebelling against the Ottomans. Gertrude Bell created the borders of SA and recommended that it be given to the Sauds instead. Sharif Hussain was given Iraq as a lollipop.

To this day Saudi Arabia is aligned with the worst enemies of Islam. If it can break away from its masters and start acting in the interests of the Muslim world that would be a great thing.

Back
Top Bottom