What's new

Iran and India united against Pakistan?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't it enough brotherly love from Pakistan already?
1. Pakistan kept quite about Iran in Kulbushan Yadav eventhough they granted him Visa. We showed brotherly love.
2. Iran was the one to hint US about IQ Khan causing Pakistan embarrassment. We kept quite and showed brotherly love.
3. You interfere in our domestic politics in an effort to counter Saudi influence in our country we tolerate it that's brotherly love.
4. Pakistan never supported a non Muslim country or even a Muslim country against Iran but you provide India with bases to work against Pakistan and simply look other side. Would you ever like if we gave access to Israel in Gawadar and Israeli versions of Kulbushan start showing up in your country. But we dont do that and that's brotherly love.
Now can you pleas name few brother love shown by Iran towards Pakistan?
Meanwhile settling the latest issue regarding the pipeline is a great gesture from Iran and we respect that.

Missed quite a few examples of Iranian brotherly love.

Exploiting Pakistani Shias:
  • Liwa Zainebiyoun: The Iranian Revolutionary Guard Corps have equipped nearly 200,000 young men with arms in Yemen, Iraq, Syria, Afghanistan and Pakistan, in order to face terrorism, General Commander Major General Mohammad Ali Jafari said. (Source: Middle East Monitor)
  • Mustufa Haidar Syed-Naqfi from Karachi was caught in Germany spying for Iran. He was a student so this has improved the chances of other Pakistani students thinking of going to Germany and France or anywhere in Europe really. (Source: Express Tribune)
  • If Iran isn't recruiting Pakistani Shia to serve as cannon fodder in Syria or low-level fall guy, it is using them as useful idiots to interfere in Pakistani domestic politics:
image5.jpg

Uzair Baloch:

• Lyari gangster Uzair Baloch was in touch with Iranian agencies and Kulbhushan Yadav alias Hussein Mubarak Patel who also operated out of Iran (Source). Uzair Baloch confessed to running spy and terrorist networks for Iran (Source). He was behind the killing of Sindh SSP Ch. Aslam Khan among hundreds of other murders (Source). Uzair Baloch was travelling on a fake Iranian passport when he was captured by Interpol. This was all done out of pure brotherly love I'm told. (Source: The News)
images2.jpg

Baba Ladla:

Lyari gangster Noor Muhammad alias Baba Ladla escaped to Iran several times after high profile murders. Iran claimed to have killed him twice in two years! That is serious brotherly love! :partay:
  • In May 2014, reports said Baba Ladla was killed by Iranian border guards at a border crossing point near Iranian city of Chahbahar when he was crossing the border. Pakistani authorities had not verified this either. (Source: Dawn)
  • In August 2015, it was reported that the notorious gangster was killed in an exchange of fire with Iranian border security forces near the Pakistan border. However, security officials had then denied receiving any information from Iranian authorities confirming his death. (Source: Dawn)
  • Iran even issued Baba Ladla Iranian IDs out of brotherly love:
images.jpg

Kulbhushan Jadhav:
  • Kulbhushan Jadhav enjoyed great hospitality in Chabahar and carried out the PNS Mehran base attack among hundreds of others. Listen to his confession statement.

image3.jpg

Destabilizing CPEC & Balochistan:

Before India was helping Iran destabilize CPEC and spread terrorism in Balochistan, now Iran is doing it directly:
  • According to locals, the families of many Baloch insurgent leaders have relocated to Iran, which have in a way made them dependent on Iran. This has given Iran clout over these insurgent groups. (Source: Dawn)
Ormara Attack:
  • The terrorist attack in Ormara killed 14 personnel (10 from the Navy, 3 from Air Force, 1 from the Coastal Guard) and was traced back to Iran. (Source: SAMAA)
D4qDIQUX4AIpxZA.jpg

Faking Pakistani passport:

The 'fake Asian' passport were Pakistani. :partay:

image4.jpeg

Because Iran organised an attacked on Sheikh Jaber al-Ahmed using Pakistani passports! :partay:
Then their is the smuggling of poor quality diesel and oil into Pakistan which earns Iran billions:
With brothers like these, who even needs enemies?? :partay:

Last edited:
Explain abdalmalic riggi

Prove they said they are raw spies when they entered iran as merchant.

Are you kidding me.

Older project than gwadar and instead you explain gwadar we must explain Chabahar ? Strange world indeed.

Explain anti tajic and anti hazarah policy in Afghanistan.

Care to explain what it has to do with us ?
Explain your lack of shame for spreading these bizarre reinterpretations of reality.

Ignore them. This is a huge forum and you will find plenty of different thoughts from Pakistan. What matters is what govt of Pakistan says, not the Internet warriors.

Well, this is what the Government of Pakistan said to Iran in April of this year i.e. Iran is behind the terrorist attacks in Ormara, Balochistan.

D4kxMPTWkAAnObJ.jpg

Ignore them. This is a huge forum and you will find plenty of different thoughts from Pakistan. What matters is what govt of Pakistan says, not the Internet warriors.

Keep defending your beloved Mullahs from Mullahistan.

Gwadar is not a security threat to Iran in any way - China and Pakistan have no malevolent intent towards Iran. Chabahar (populated by Indians) is a security threat to Pakistan.

Isn't it enough brotherly love from Pakistan already?
1. Pakistan kept quite about Iran in Kulbushan Yadav eventhough they granted him Visa. We showed brotherly love.

Pakistan’s counsel English Queen's Counsel Khawar Qureshi presenting his arguments before ICJ:

"...In reply to a question about Iran, the official said the Pakistan government was convinced that Iran had no role in Jadhav's episode though he remained there for some time. "India wants to drag Iran into this dispute but we will not let it happen," he said. .."

He clarified, "Iran has nothing to do with the Jadhav case. Jadhav was arrested from Balochistan and not Iran and the story regarding his kidnapping from Iran is baseless."
2. Iran was the one to hint US about IQ Khan causing Pakistan embarrassment. We kept quite and showed brotherly love.

Well to the best of my knowledge Khan Network had been already known and investigated due Libya nuclear program:
"...This cooperation continued until fall 2003, when Khan's clandestine collaboration with these countries became public following Libya's disclosures about its efforts to build nuclear weapons..."

Besides majority of sanctions against Iran was due to polluted centrifuges already used by Pakistan that made all this trouble for Iran ...
3. You interfere in our domestic politics in an effort to counter Saudi influence in our country we tolerate it that's brotherly love.

It wasn't influence .. it was Rigi and killing hundreds of Iranian citizens through terrorists attacks ...

4. Pakistan never supported a non Muslim country or even a Muslim country against Iran but you provide India with bases to work against Pakistan and simply look other side. Would you ever like if we gave access to Israel in Gawadar and Israeli versions of Kulbushan start showing up in your country. But we dont do that and that's brotherly love.
There is no basis for India in Iran.

Well they are truth if you say no explain it
Yes and the world is flat.

Your leaders may have some sense left and may remember the favours Pakistanis have bestowed upon Iran in years gone by. Iranian armchair experts though seem to have recently gone full retard, developed a superiority complex of late from watching too much Bollywood. You've made your bed with India, now go lie in it, once you've found a new buyer for all that oil they dumped on you.

Well, this is what the Government of Pakistan said to Iran in April of this year i.e. Iran is behind the terrorist attacks in Ormara, Balochistan.

View attachment 580569

Ormara is just latest example.

Iran has been spreading terrorism inside Pakistan for decades now. The attack on PNS Mehran base in 2011 where 18 personnel from the Navy and Rangers were martyred was planned by Kulbhushan Jadhav while he was operating out of Chabahar. Kulbhushan Jadhav talks about it in the video I linked above. This is an example of Iran and India using TTP and al-Qaeda to attack Pakistan.

Who says Iran doesn't like TTP and al-Qaeda? :partay:

Ormara is just latest example.

Iran has been spreading terrorism inside Pakistan for decades now. The attack on PNS Mehran base in 2011 where 18 personnel from the Navy and Rangers were martyred was planned by Kulbhushan Jadhav while he was operating out of Chabahar. Kulbhushan Jadhav talks about it in the video I linked above. This is an example of Iran and India using TTP and al-Qaeda to attack Pakistan.

Who says Iran doesn't like TTP and al-Qaeda? :partay:

Also Zainabioun terrorists recruited by Iran to use as cannon fodder in Syria.

View attachment 580569

Keep defending your beloved Mullahs from Mullahistan.

I failed to see where the ministry accused Iran of being a perpetrator. I don't worship any country unlike you so spare me from your BUsh.

Our Pakistani brothers are full of conspiracy theories about Iran , while India does not even imports oil from Iran and we have no military cooperation they think Iran became puppet of India against them . While Pakistan trains Saudi soldiers against Yemen they do nothing for Kashmiris and they think its duty of Iran to save them now (saying why Iran can help Palestinians but why they can't do anything for Kashmir !) ... am I right?

We do a lot for Kashmiris. Should we do more? Yes. Should Iran help Kashmiris too? Yes.

Don't forget that Pakistan does not have Iran's oil/gas reserves (which would have resulted in massive foreign reserves) so we have to be very careful about which movements we support (or get caught supporting.)

Pak-Iran friendship and cooperation can go a loooong way. I hope the distrust erodes and brotherly ties emerge soon.

I failed to see where the ministry accused Iran of being a perpetrator. I don't worship any country unlike you so spare me from your BUsh.

It is alright if you want to ignore that the Ministry of Foreign Affairs said there are training and logistics hubs in Iran, which are sponsored by India as per Kulbhushan Jadhav, and are being used to kill Pakistani Navy, Air Force and Coast Guard personnel (Source: SAMAA). The intelligence has been shared but no action has been taken.

But this isn't even the only case involving Iran.

Pakistan Army has already charged Uzair Baloch of carrying out espionage activities on behalf of Iran:

'Uzair Baloch was involved in espionage activities by providing secret information regarding army installations and ofhcials to foreign agents [Iranian intelligence officers] whichis a violation of the Official Secret Act 1923,' said the JIT in its report signed by the representatives of the Sindh Police, Rangers and intelligence agencies. (Source: Dawn)​

Pakistan’s counsel English Queen's Counsel Khawar Qureshi presenting his arguments before ICJ:

"...In reply to a question about Iran, the official said the Pakistan government was convinced that Iran had no role in Jadhav's episode though he remained there for some time. "India wants to drag Iran into this dispute but we will not let it happen," he said. .."

He clarified, "Iran has nothing to do with the Jadhav case. Jadhav was arrested from Balochistan and not Iran and the story regarding his kidnapping from Iran is baseless."
Well the question I asked is simple Did Iran grant him Visa or no? His passports says Iran did. Now we are not so naive that we will let India hijack the case by dragging Iran into it which would make the case longer and negative effect on Pak Iran relationship. So yes we showed big heart and let it be.
Well to the best of my knowledge Khan Network had been already known and investigated due Libya nuclear program:
"...This cooperation continued until fall 2003, when Khan's clandestine collaboration with these countries became public following Libya's disclosures about its efforts to build nuclear weapons..."
Would they ever disclose who gave them info? Libya was easy target and getaway card. We also have eyes and ears around the world so it's your word vs mine. And you are giving me a reference of same source that calls you axis of evil. Now would that be true?
It wasn't influence .. it was Rigi and killing hundreds of Iranian citizens through terrorists attacks ...
So what? ....... So are you saying that it would be totally ok with Iran if Pakistan through out went under Saudi or Israeli influence and Iran would be totally unmoved and uneffected?

Besides majority of sanctions against Iran was due to polluted centrifuges already used by Pakistan that made all this trouble for Iran ...

There is no basis for India in Iran.
Your first step against Pakistan was the day you lobbied on behalf of India to be allowed as an observer in OIC in 1990s. It was the time Kashmir struggle was at full swing India was facing pressure globally and Iran let India in and that was the day OIC became meaningless. I dont speak with out proof. I will attach two interviews here ome of Kulbushan Yadav and one and Indian well known journalist who is actually thanking Iran for letting India break that pressure.
Watch from 1.29 onwards to save yourself time.

Watch from 8.01 onwards about role of Iran. Was it beneficial for Pakistan. On one hand you expected us to help you with nuclear and at the same time undermining our efforts against our enemy. Both of these guys are Indian.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom