What's new

Iran and India united against Pakistan?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our Pakistani brothers are full of conspiracy theories about Iran , while India does not even imports oil from Iran and we have no military cooperation they think Iran became puppet of India against them . While Pakistan trains Saudi soldiers against Yemen they do nothing for Kashmiris and they think its duty of Iran to save them now (saying why Iran can help Palestinians but why they can't do anything for Kashmir !) ... am I right?

Iranians need to accept that India is a red line for Pakistan. You cannot be a brotherly country and be in alliance with India. Trade is your right but not military cooperation and that too against Pakistan and its interests. Iran and India alliance in Afghanistan. Indian Raw operating on Iranian territory. We know for a fact that Pakistan is the target for this. I am sure Iranian know very well that Indias dream is to destroy Pakistan.

Iran has other options like China but it some how cannot leave India.

I accept mistakes made by Pakistan such as the oil and gas pipelines. We know the fact is we dont have the balls to build the pipeline in our country because of Saudi and USA pressure. This certainly makes us look bad. Iran has already built the pipeline on their territory. Quiet shocking how Pakistanis are defending this.
Pakistan and Iran definitely need a joint border security force. I have no idea why this is not happening.

If Iran is blaming Pakistan for supporting anti soviet fighters back in 1980s then remember this had nothing to do with Iran. Pakistan only wanted to stop anti Pakistan government forming next to us. The Soviet and Indian backed government. Today the same anti soviet fighters are backed by Iran ie Taliban and co. So when we supported them we became anti Iran but today you support the same people.

You cannot blame Pakistan for supporting Saudi because no matter what, they are a Islamic nation and we will support all Islamic nations. Why is Iran leaving Muslim nations and supporting non Muslim nations. If Pakistan is training Saudi soldiers then what is wrong with that. Do Iranians want a war happening in Saudi Arabia? Saudi desperately needs to secure its borders. Pakistan already decided against sending troops to Yemen but then again Yemen is yemen and Iran is Iran. Saudi never asked for troops to fight Iran so this shouldn't be an issue for Iran.

Lastly I hear this from many Iranians and Afghanis: "India is our friend from thousand of years ago"
Think they mean from the Persian history but this is ignorance to its roots, because this India is not the old India to which they are referring too. That India was partitioned in to 2 parts. 1 was Hindu nation and 1 Islamic nation. So why wont Iran and Afghanistan tell its people that current Pakistan and Bangladesh are the same Hind they refer to as old friend. They basically leave the Muslim nations and hug the non Muslim nation. Its very possible that the help came from current Pakistan because we border Iran and Aghanistan. So why leave the Muslim Nations, why not refer to them as old allies from 1000 of years ago and I am sure back then Persia was not even Muslim, so what is there to be proud off.

Last edited:
While Pakistan trains Saudi soldiers against Yemen

You think that the training is working? You think that Pakistan is playing a critical role in destroying Yemen?

Dear brother, Pakistan has been trying hard to stay away from the slaughter that is Yemen, and I pray for my brothers and sisters there because they have been at the mercy of the senseless kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Pakistan teaches only trivialities to the young cadets of the Saudi army which they could learn from any other country if Pakistan refused. Any other training given by Pakistan has little to do with the massive blunder they are in the process of pulling off in Yemen.
Pakistan has one of the best Air forces of the world. Even if the Saudi Air force were to reflect 30% of the skill of the Pakistani Air Force, the situation in Yemen would be different.

his conspiracy theory that US supporting Iran so it can sell arms to Arabs is SO WEAK. i cant even bother.
and the funny part is they all cooperated with US to attack Iraq and Afghanistan but it was evil Iran that toppled Taliban and Saddam, like we were their allies and betrayed them. even if US didn't act we would do.

his conspiracy theory that US supporting Iran so it can sell arms to Arabs is SO WEAK. i cant even bother.

and the funny part is they all cooperated with US to attack Iraq and Afghanistan but it was evil Iran that toppled Taliban and Saddam, like we were their allies and betrayed them. even if US didn't act we would do.

should he apologize or should i apologize for him?

Iranians need to accept that India is a red line for Pakistan. You cannot be a brotherly country and be in alliance with India. Trade is your right but not military cooperation and that too against Pakistan and its interests. Iran and India alliance in Afghanistan. Indian Raw operating on Iranian territory. We know for a fact that Pakistan is the target for this. I am sure Iranian know very well that Indias dream is to destroy Pakistan.

Iran has other options like China but it some how cannot leave India.

I accept mistakes made by Pakistan such as the oil and gas pipelines. We know the fact is we dont have the balls to build the pipeline in our country because of Saudi and USA pressure. This certainly makes us look bad. Iran has already built the pipeline on their territory. Quiet shocking how Pakistanis are defending this.
Pakistan and Iran definitely need a joint border security force. I have no idea why this is not happening.

If Iran is blaming Pakistan for supporting anti soviet fighters back in 1980s then remember this had nothing to do with Iran. Pakistan only wanted to stop anti Pakistan government forming next to us. The Soviet and Indian backed government. Today the same anti soviet fighters are backed by Iran ie Taliban and co. So when we supported them we became anti Iran but today you support the same people.

You cannot blame Pakistan for supporting Saudi because no matter what, they are a Islamic nation and we will support all Islamic nations. Why is Iran leaving Muslim nations and supporting non Muslim nations. If Pakistan is training Saudi soldiers then what is wrong with that. Do Iranians want a war happening in Saudi Arabia? Saudi desperately needs to secure its borders. Pakistan already decided against sending troops to Yemen but then again Yemen is yemen and Iran is Iran. Saudi never asked for troops to fight Iran so this shouldn't be an issue for Iran.

Lastly I hear this from many Iranians and Afghanis: "India is our friend from thousand of years ago"
Think they mean from the Persian history but this is ignorance to its roots, because this India is not the old India to which they are referring too. That India was partitioned in to 2 parts. 1 was Hindu nation and 1 Islamic nation. So why wont Iran and Afghanistan tell its people that current Pakistan and Bangladesh are the same Hind they refer to as old friend. They basically leave the Muslim nations and hug the non Muslim nation. Its very possible that the help came from current Pakistan because we border Iran and Aghanistan. So why leave the Muslim Nations, why not refer to them as old allies from 1000 of years ago and I am sure back then Persia was not even Muslim, so what is there to be proud off.
should he apologize or should i apologize for him?
i really do not know why Pakistanis are this much angry of us, we have economic relations with India because they are +1 billion oil hungry nation. we have the same kind of relations with china too.
our constitution does not allow foreigners to have military bases in our soil, this is a fact.
if an Indian spy used S&B border to enter Pakistan it's not Iran fault, like i said many spies entered Iran through turkey or UAE but you do not see we complaining in Turkish or Arab sub forums.
we do not have a problem with pak-saudi relationships, we didn't even complained the possibility that Pakistan would provide nukes to SA.
i really can't understand what's the problem, if you are angry that some iranian members insulted some of your countrymen then you should look how those people acted in the first place. all of you saw people were calling us that we are butt hurted of gadessiay war and they pushed with that BS claim and finally provoked iranian users to say some thing that actually hurted all sunnis feelings. i mean some times some of Pakistanis get really annoying in the forum and cause people to say smt.
Iran does not any bad intentions toward Pakistan i am sure of that but people here filled their brains with conspiracy theories.

i really do not know why Pakistanis are this much angry of us, we have economic relations with India because they are +1 billion oil hungry nation. we have the same kind of relations with china too.
our constitution does not allow foreigners to have military bases in our soil, this is a fact.
if an Indian spy used S&B border to enter Pakistan it's not Iran fault, like i said many spies entered Iran through turkey or UAE but you do not see we complaining in Turkish or Arab sub forums.
we do not have a problem with pak-saudi relationships, we didn't even complained the possibility that Pakistan would provide nukes to SA.
i really can't understand what's the problem, if you are angry that some iranian members insulted some of your countrymen then you should look how those people acted in the first place. all of you saw people were calling us that we are butt hurted of gadessiay war and they pushed with that BS claim and finally provoked iranian users to say some thing that actually hurted all sunnis feelings. i mean some times some of Pakistanis get really annoying in the forum and cause people to say smt.
Iran does not any bad intentions toward Pakistan i am sure of that but people here filled their brains with conspiracy theories.

If Pakistanis are complaining because of Iran and India economic links then Pakistanis are at fault. Iran has a right to trade with India, Saudi, USA, China etc, just like Pakistan trades with USA, China and GCC.

The issue is military relations and alliance with India, since Pakistan and Iran are 2 brotherly nations and neighbours so for Pakistan it's not acceptable. Iran should know that India wishes harm to Pakistan so why would our brotherly neighbour have deep military relations with our enemy. A country that wants to harm the Muslims. Tell me what is the difference between Kashmir and Palestine?

If Pakistanis are complaining because of Iran and India economic links then Pakistanis are at fault. Iran has a right to trade with India, Saudi, USA, China etc, just like Pakistan trades with USA, China and GCC.

The issue is military relations and alliance with India, since Pakistan and Iran are 2 brotherly nations and neighbours so for Pakistan it's not acceptable. Iran should know that India wishes harm to Pakistan so why would our brotherly neighbour have deep military relations with our enemy. A country that wants to harm the Muslims. Tell me what is the difference between Kashmir and Palestine?

What about Muslims in China particularly Uighyurs? Why doesn't Pakistan draw a red line with China in solidarity with them?

bro there is no military alliance between Iran and India.
there is no difference between palestine and Kashmir, but the point is our economy now is cut in half due to our stance in Palestine regard and our regional activities. so if we start to talk about Kashmir, Xinjiang and other Muslims who will feed our people?? PGCC?? the people who were mocking tehran slums??
at least we condemn Indian actions but the so called allies of Pakistan give them medal of honor, and Pakistani members here blame us.

by what logic?
we can not control every Indian if he is spy or not.

i wonder what your response would be if a pakistani repeats your last 2 posts in a role reversal
it is not about our feelings, you giving Saudis nukes is bigger problem for us compared to India-Iran economic relationships for u. and again i can't understand why some one would get a bad feeling reading my last two comments.

it is not about our feelings, you giving Saudis nukes is bigger problem for us compared to India-Iran economic relationships for u. and again i can't understand why some one would get a bad feeling reading my last two comments.

Saudi Arabia is our strategic partner

Iran is one of the most powerful anti Islamic nations in Asia.

The above statement is not an irony. It is true. It tries (successfully) to fool its people into thinking they live in an Islamic state. But the reality is otherwise. No wonder Iranians are the most atheistic community abroad. Once they leave their country, they leave what little Islam they had right there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom