What's new

‘Iran and Egypt going to offset Saudi and US in Mid-East’

Iran should not be bothered by other countries external affairs . Saudi arabia for example has relation with both the west and east why china are not bothered by the relation of saudi arabia with the US/Europe... etc. same apply to many countries. Iran should look for a better diplomatic strategy that serve their interest without any dictates on others..

My friend, this is not some kindergarten rivalry where Saudi Arabia can tell Iran we will do whatever we want and it's none of your business. We need a little more maturity than that. When your foreign policy is to play the lackey of our long time oppressor and enemy and to aid and abet them in their endeavors and provide a base for them from 12000 km away, of course Iran will have to do something to neutralize that policy. When you first follow the US policy to support Saddam, and then support their policy to defeat Saddam, and then you support USraeli policy to attack Iran as opposed to attempting to resolve your problems independently with Iran, then you can't tell us mind your own business. You can be sure there will be a price to pay. But I recognize that this is the type of infantile mentality prevalent amongst the so called Arab Nationalists. And that's why we don't have a partner to reach our hand to on the other side in order to come to an understanding and make a compromise.

@The Legend: Fact? there is no such thing. Only perspective and yours is the violent one. I would recommend that you focus on your major in Canada and worry about baseball and ice-hockey. Leave the geo-politics of this region in the hands of people that live here. Spewing hate wont get you anywhere.

The Legend;3347853]I don't see any respect

Well as long as you support House of saud you Never will see any respect

I see sanctioned isolated big mouthing country called Iran become a jock on people's mouth.

No Guts, No Glory

Iranian standing up for their rights to develop their country and being sanctioned By bullies makes you feel better why?

you had nothing to do with it we all no when Saddam an house of saud allied Was sanctioned By same Bullies Saudi couldn't speak against it as Master would be Angry and complied 100%.

House of Saud allowed Americans to use Arabia to launch and destroy another Muslim nation Iraq plus also paid Americans billions for that war.

while claiming to speak for Sunnis not 1 even 1 refugee was allowed from Iraq in to Arabia but billions given to keep 1000s of Americans employed in weapons factories.

so i forget to see how and why are you so happy and claiming victory as this is fight between Iran and Israel oh my Bad i just Get it their is no difference in Between House Of Saud And Israel they both have same Goals destruction of Muslim Nations well Good to see You do admit that Now.

@cb4 i would not blame any country, just individuals. There are good and bad people everywhere. :)

My friend, this is not some kindergarten rivalry where Saudi Arabia can tell Iran we will do whatever we want and it's none of your business. We need a little more maturity than that. When your foreign policy is to play the lackey of our long time oppressor and enemy and to aid and abet them in their endeavors and provide a base for them from 12000 km away, of course Iran will have to do something to neutralize that policy. When you first follow the US policy to support Saddam, and then support their policy to defeat Saddam, and then you support USraeli policy to attack Iran as opposed to attempting to resolve your problems independently with Iran, then you can't tell us mind your own business. You can be sure there will be a price to pay. But I recognize that this is the type of infantile mentality prevalent amongst the so called Arab Nationalists. And that's why we don't have a partner to reach our hand to on the other side in order to come to an understanding and make a compromise.

well, it could be the other way around. Iran has created many conflicts preventing any geo-poltical cooperation with its neighbors. starting from attack on Makkah by some Iranian thugs sent by the supreme leader ending by feeding houthi attack on saudi arabia. let other arab countries aside.

@The Legend: Fact? there is no such thing. Only perspective and yours is the violent one. I would recommend that you focus on your major in Canada and worry about baseball and ice-hockey. Leave the geo-politics of this region in the hands of people that live here. Spewing hate wont get you anywhere.

point taken :D

No Guts, No Glory

stop playing zombis

yeah thats why iran celebrating the death of Omar (rw) ,are blind dude,,,,,,,,,,

Omar was killed by an enslaved Iranian soldier. He did his duty. As our soldier had to do again not so long ago. Therefore, he is a hero as far as I'm concerned as he paid the ultimate price for the defence of his country. May god bless his soul. You don't like to be offended? Don't invade other countries...

are trying to twist the realty? man what the hell is it with you.. look what have they done in Lebanon, Iraq, yemen, afghanistan, pakistan,, etc if you fool me once shame on you but if you did it twice shame on me

What has Iran done in Pakistan? What about Yemen? What about Lebonan? Man you sound like a good spokesman for the USraeli interests in the region. Because everything Iran has done goes against them.

So, for you it is a Shia/Sunni conflict ? If that is the case, why do your country have good relation with Christian majority countries ? Shia are closer to Sunni than Christians, aren't they ?

yeah Azerbaijan is a sunni country:disagree:

Azerbaijan hosts Israeli base, correct? Which is why Iran have little conflicts with Azerbaijan being on the western side, and especially allies with Israel .

what makes it different from other countries. Egypt has relation with Israel, does that mean we should cut relation with egypt? Iran also has relations with many countries enjoying strong ties with israel..........

well, it could be the other way around. Iran has created many conflicts preventing any geo-poltical cooperation with its neighbors. starting from attack on Makkah by some Iranian thugs sent by the supreme leader ending by feeding houthi attack on saudi arabia. let other arab countries aside.

Attack on Makkah? You mean the one where your security forces closed off and brutally murdered 100s of unarmed Iranian pilgrims? As far as the Houtis go, there's no clear evidence of if or how much and what type of support Iran has ever given to these poor souls. But what's certain is that your military invaded their country and in return got their a$$ whooped by them, declared victory and left them alone.

As I said this kind of infantile mentality is not gonna lead to peace and cooperation in the region. Fortunately, people are starting to wake up little by little. And as they do, there will be less and less space for the foreign powers and their lackeys in the region.

what makes it different from other countries. Egypt has relation with Israel, does that mean we should cut relation with egypt? Iran also has relations with many countries enjoying strong ties with israel..........

However, Egypt is not a threat to Iran, even if its allies with Israel under camp david agreement. So basically Egypt does not host and foreign bases, such as GCC and Azerbaijan.

Attack on Makkah? You mean the one where your security forces closed off and brutally murdered 100s of unarmed Iranian pilgrims? As far as the Houtis go, there's no clear evidence of if or how much and what type of support Iran has ever given to these poor souls. But what's certain is that your military invaded their country and in return got their a$$ whooped by them, declared victory and left them alone.

As I said this kind of infantile mentality is not gonna lead to peace and cooperation in the region. Fortunately, people are starting to wake up little by little. And as they do, there will be less and less space for the foreign powers and their lackeys in the region.

when local Saudi terrorists attacked Makkah, these guys called in French and Pakistani forces. :lol:
Talking about Saudi Army fighting other countries just makes me wanna laugh. :D

You are right. I have seen them attack innocent Iranian pilgrims with my own eyes. I have nothing to say but 'wahabbis are animals'

Back
Top Bottom