What's new

‘Iran and Egypt going to offset Saudi and US in Mid-East’

indeed they are.
they are sick of being isolated and neglected by countries around them. they trying to draw people's attention hey we are here the great Persia.:D

The most friendliest regime you people will get out of Iran is the current regime, Iran is isolated only by you wahabis and your masters wilst in reality majorty of the world is still supporting Iran. you we will that in NAM meeting coming soon where your fat blob abdulah was not invited.

The more you talk,more I believe you are the most stupid Arab member here.
Ahmadinejad visited the fat king,so that they don't use Iran's absence as an excuse to send more terrorist rats to Syria.
Anyway,Morsi will visit Iran and don't be surprised if Egyptian embassy reopens in Tehran soon,and this means,Iran has the most important Arab country as its friend and that is a blow to Saudi's face.

Sometimes I sympathize with you guys, you don't deserve what is happening to you as well as what's going to happen, anyway:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/middle...-morsy-okaz-egypt-gulf-security-red-line.html

http://www.defence.pk/forums/middle...ght-mursi-pays-first-official-visit-king.html

Egypt's Morsi to sue Iran's Fars news over allegedly fake interview | GlobalPost

Talk about isolation. How isolated are you? Living in a desert. :rofl:

Tell me when was the last time you saw a woman's face who wasn't immediate family member??
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:rofl: Isolated= leaving on a desert!!!! open up the dictionary and LOL all you want

I sympathise for you, living in a dictatorship under a foreign king, who helps Israel kill your Arab "brothers". Must suck to come from such an irrelevant country.

Anyway the westerners and Persian gulf arabs are anti-Iran. So of course they are going to post such unfounded news. The truth of the matter is when Iran and Egypt become allies. As all Egyptians here have shown they are in favour of.

:rofl: Isolated= leaving on a desert!!!! open up the dictionary and LOL all you want

Shame you aren't leaving a desert, you are still living there. :rofl: Isolated from civilization.

I sympathise for you, living in a dictatorship under a foreign king, who helps Israel kill your Arab "brothers". Must suck to come from such an irrelevant country.

Anyway the westerners and Persian gulf arabs are anti-Iran. So of course they are going to post such unfounded news. The truth of the matter is when Iran and Egypt become allies. As all Egyptians here have shown they are in favour of.

happydawn.jpg

The most friendliest regime you people will get out of Iran is the current regime, Iran is isolated only by you wahabis and your masters wilst in reality majorty of the world is still supporting Iran. you we will that in NAM meeting coming soon where your fat blob abdulah was not invited.

it will be downgrading for our nation to attend the summit. :triniti:

Right now,Egypt is dependent on Saudi oil money,let me make you sure Egyptians do not have any love for SA.You should wait a little more when Egypt's economy becomes stronger,then how they will set themselves free from cheap Saudi and Arab oil money.

On a side note,believe me,you are the last person we need to sympathize with.

it will be downgrading for our nation to attend the summit. :triniti:
It will be an honor if you don't attend the summit,you don't know how much you make us happy.

BlackEagle:It seems something is annoying you so bad with that picture .(If you know what I mean):lol:

Shows your level of intelligence. I owned you and all you can do is post this. Well either post stupid pictures or copy and paste from Wikipedia. I am interested to know, are you considered smart by Jordanian standards? God help that country if you are...

Right now,Egypt is dependent on Saudi oil money,let me make you sure Egyptians do not have any love for SA.You should wait a little more when Egypt's economy becomes stronger,then how they will set themselves free from cheap Saudi and Arab oil money.

and how is that gonna happens :D

Shame you aren't leaving a desert, you are still living there. :rofl: Isolated from civilization.

I am sure you will witness such cities in Iran in 3012.
burj_dubai_b.jpg

riyadh2.jpg

It will be an honor if you don't attend the summit,you don't know how much you make us happy.

BlackEagle:It seems something is annoying you so bad with that picture .(If you know what I mean):lol:

Are you that desperate to take an angry Egyptian comment at KSA that seriously? Come on ERA, I know you are better than that.

@BlackEagle

So civilisation = Ugly sky scrapers in the desert? If so then you are right, Saudi is very civilised... :rofl:

@BlackEagle

So civilisation = Ugly sky scrapers in the desert? If so then you are right, Saudi is very civilised... :rofl:

Okay, you are so civilised, Iranian are the most civilized people who write more papers than China and copy NK 70s anti air artillery. Happy?

He posts some picture of building and thinks that mean the country is great.
Germany and UK with great economies don't even make such tall building. :disagree:
How desperate are these people?

BlackEagle: If you call giving oil money to build sky scrappers,civilization,yes I'm the first one to call you civilized.

Please don't derail the topic more than this.

Back
Top Bottom