What's new

Iran Air force and Su30 MK2 & J-10A

Hahahah whos saying...
An indian, who belongs to one of the poor country of the world.

Look reality and look where Iran stands Above world Avg GDP and Look India

8ed77b576d5c290e5fecd6e8033cfa1a.png

Now look this another

c81beba9bc2007d8fef14bd2cfafb05c.png

Its habbit of Indians :blah: :blah: :blah:

---------- Post added at 06:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:02 AM ----------

Well said......and they can do.

Grow up kid!! The discussion was not about world GDP standings or ratings. I responded to the topic saying that Iran hardly had any cash to fund these so called purchases, where does Indian and Iran GDP come into the picture here. Next time read the topic of the thread carefully before jumping the gun.

I understand it is hard to beat your natural urge of taking cheap pot shots at an Indian, but try resisting it. You will end up learning something in the bargain atleast.

IRAN AIR FORCE(2009)

F-6 =18
F-14 =20
MIG29=40
F-4 =47
DISSAULT MIRAGE F1=11
F-5 =65
SU 24 =24
SU 25 =13
HESA SAEQA = 16
F-7 =24

ISRAELI AIR FORCE (2009)

F-15 EAGLE A\B\C\D = 43
F-15 STRIKE EAGLE = 25
F-16 A\B\C\D\L= 279

lol, if you actually take a look at Israel defenses, they can mostly Sh*t on any of the countries you are talking about, Iran please with the amount of sanctions imposed on them it's hard to believe some of their aircrafts can still get off the ground..Most of Israel F-16's are Block 52, and they have their own modernised F-16 Block 60 with at least 100 of them..They also have sophisticated defense procurements like the Patriot systems, and their own SPYDER systems.. To give you, an actual fact most countries in the world see's the U.S having the most sophisticated Techonolgy than the rest of the developing world, that is indeed true as we are light years away from the rest of you, but what they don't understand we actually buy Israeli Avionics for our own systems, we have actually bought the HERON UAV for our Navy... I just read where someone said Iran getting 250 Sukhois by 2012, LOL please not possible, only way that would happen if Russia gave them their own inventory.. S-300 systems are still delayed the initial arms worth the S-300 batteries and Missile Systems was 800 million they had the money, yet the system was not delivered due to international pressure from Israel that was in 2006, look at military perspective Israel has the Trifecta of Nuclear deployment, weather it's by Air, Sea, or ground.. Jericho I-III capability from 6000-11000 km, Jericho III is a MIRV capable lauching 3 nuclear 150 kg warheads..

Israel > Iran

No, matter how you see it and what you think of it.. I don't like Israel especially their lobby in our own political affairs, yeah I admit were their ******es in way..

This is coming from an American Muslim..

Grow up kid!! The discussion was not about world GDP standings or ratings. I responded to the topic saying that Iran hardly had any cash to fund these so called purchases, where does Indian and Iran GDP come into the picture here. Next time read the topic of the thread carefully before jumping the gun.

I understand it is hard to beat your natural urge of taking cheap pot shots at an Indian, but try resisting it. You will end up learning something in the bargain atleast.

I am grown up enough for u.
Ur usual posts r immature.

The gross domestic product (GDP) or gross domestic income (GDI) is a basic measure of a country's overall economic performance. It is the market value of all final goods and services made within the borders of a country in a year. It is often positively correlated with the standard of living,though its use as a stand-in for measuring the standard of living has come under increasing criticism and many countries are actively exploring alternative measures to GDP for that purpose

You accept that ur (Indian) Gov may have in their pockets, buy still more them 60 % of you Indians live on road.

Percentage population living on less than 1 dollar day 2007-2008

cdc7c4727c318d03ad7865362ad87101.png

One advise for you, dont get personal next time.

Last edited:
60%
where from these data come ...????
hillarious....
even beggars live in their huts on the outskirts of the cities buddy..SLUMs..
the street people are the druggists b******s who spend their wage on these things rather than supporting their family...and hence increasing no. of beggars.
all said and done i accept there is poverty in india but this cant be eradicated just like that...can it???

60%
where from these data come ...????
hillarious....
even beggars live in their huts on the outskirts of the cities buddy..SLUMs..
the street people are the druggists b******s who spend their wage on these things rather than supporting their family...and hence increasing no. of beggars.
all said and done i accept there is poverty in india but this cant be eradicated just like that...can it???

What are you doing man. Are you go going to educate these persons and convince them that we are not slumdogs. Good luck

Lets educate them a bit sir, lets introduce them to world bank website, and let them chek up how many people are living belowpoverty line in our country and there country

Welcome to WorldBank Group

Educate who??those who are willing to hear, we can share but those who wanted to troll,what are you going to teach them???

jorden88;560658]Second Pak and India are way ahead in technology then Iran.

really is china making any f17 like fighter,alkhalid like tank for iran?, do iran get tecnical support as india gets from russia in her NUCLEAR subs,missiles

What china is building only chinese know but to the rest of your question last i checked its Russia that building Iranian Reactors and i could be wrong but their Midget subs are from Russia 2.

Last edited:
Lets educate them a bit sir, lets introduce them to world bank website, and let them chek up how many people are living belowpoverty line in our country and there country

Welcome to WorldBank Group

50% Indians living below poverty line: Govt panel

NEW DELHI: In what could provide a radical boost to UPA's aam aadmi agenda but also pose a mind-boggling fiscal challenge, a government panel has recommended that 50% of India's population be given below-poverty-line cards.

50% Indians living below poverty line: Govt panel - India - The Times of India

why are we talking about Indian GDP here? this is abut the Iranian AF which i believe to be absolutely of no match to Israel or turkey in fact i think the only way we're see any kind of large noticeable loss(lets say 5 or more) from the Israeli side in an air war is either Russia ships the s-300 to Iran, delivers SU-30 or Iran really launches all missiles at Israeli bases and gets lucky and hits something. I'm not saying they are particularly weak, its that their opponent is particularly strong(fully backed by a superpower, wealth, technology, hardware, and experience).

I am grown up enough for u.
Ur usual posts r immature.

Grown up people dont react in this manner, kids do.

The gross domestic product (GDP) or gross domestic income (GDI) is a basic measure of a country's overall economic performance. It is the market value of all final goods and services made within the borders of a country in a year. It is often positively correlated with the standard of living,though its use as a stand-in for measuring the standard of living has come under increasing criticism and many countries are actively exploring alternative measures to GDP for that purpose

Firstly we are not comparing GDP's here. Next time read the topic of the threat carefully. It's in plain english, should not be too hard.

One advise for you, dont get personal next time.

Dont troll next time. Stick to the topic. You can open another thread for taking cheap potshots, the likes of you can really indulge yourself there.

Back
Top Bottom