What's new

Iran: A "Role Model" For Pakistan To Get Self-Reliance in Defence

I'd rather follow the role model of Iran and die honourably for the sake of Islam, than live like a slave (Pakistan). We cannot even fire on locked on indian jets that invade our airspace because USA says no.

I'd rather follow the role model of Iran and die honourably for the sake of Islam, than live like a slave (Pakistan). We cannot even fire on locked on indian jets that invade our airspace because USA says no.

Id rather live and blow out of the sky anybody invading our air space. I think the recent resolve and closure of transit routes has surprised our enemies

which incident ur reffering the helicopter incident:coffee:

You live as slave in imperialistic UK, instead joining the taliban and dying honourably.

You are denying that Iran exports hunrdeds of millions of oil barrels every year?

You are denying that your 'country' relies on/survives on/sustains on begging from USA/Europe/West?

No they were not.

Yes they were.

Poor jealous boy. Yes many American companies have research centers in Israel, there are also many Israeli companies on NASDAQ. 7 million Israel exports more than 35 million Algeria. And virtually all of Algeria's export is crude oil. You and Iran are same: two countries which export nothing but crude oil. No wonder you like it so much.

Stop petty insults. If your lack of intelligence does not allow you to come up with logical arguments, then do not respond. That may actually help your cause more.

1. Wrong fact. Algeria exports more than "Israel" although the topic of this thread is not Algeria.
2. Algeria has nothing to do with this thread.
3. I am not the same as Iran. Iran is a country with its own history, culture, customs, traditions. I am a human being.
4. "Israel" is a beggar that survives on USA/Europe/Western dole.

No wonder you lie so much and make up silly arguments.

You are denying that your 'country' relies on/survives on/sustains on begging from USA/Europe/West?
Israel gets only military aid. This aid is about 1/5 of our military budget.

Yes they were.
No, sanctions started only recently.

1. Wrong fact. Algeria exports more than "Israel" although the topic of this thread is not Algeria.
Correct fact:

47 Israel $54,310,000,000 2010 est.
48 Algeria $52,660,000,000 2010 est.

2. Algeria has nothing to do with this thread.
3. I am not the same as Iran. Iran is a country with its own history, culture, customs, traditions. I am a human being.
4. "Israel" is a beggar that survives on USA/Europe/Western dole.
Israel exports 54 billion of goods, Algeria and Iran export crude oil.

untitled.1325445416.gif

What happaned in 1986? - Oil prices dropped. What happened in 2002? - oil prices climbed.

Israel gets only military aid. This aid is about 1/5 of our military budget.

"Israel" gets all sorts of aid, not only military aid. Nobody accepts aid unless they need to. If you accept aid, it means you can not sustain yourself.

No, sanctions started only recently.

No. They were imposed a long time back.

Correct fact:

Yes, my statements were and are correct.

47 Israel $54,310,000,000 2010 est.
48 Algeria $52,660,000,000 2010 est.

Incorrect.
Algeria has nothing to do with this thread. UAE non-oil exports are multiple times "Israeli" exports even though most of your exports are purchased by USA/Europe, since nobody else will buy your "junk".

Israel exports 54 billion of goods, Algeria and Iran export crude oil.

"Israel" exports "junk" to USA/Europe/West because nobody else will buy them. Algeria has nothing to do with the topic. Iran is self-reliant on a wide range of industries too just like Algeria and many other countries.

What happaned in 1986? - Oil prices dropped. What happened in 2002? - oil prices climbed.

What happened in 1973? "Israel" lost. What happened in 2006? "Israel" lost.
These and other rambling of yours have no relation to the thread topic.

"Israel" gets all sorts of aid, not only military aid. Nobody accepts aid unless they need to. If you accept aid, it means you can not sustain yourself.
There is a huge distance between accepting aid and not being sustain oneself. For example during disasters countries accept aid, does it mean they cant sustain themselves? - of course not.

No. They were imposed a long time back.
Educate yourself:

BBC News - UN sanctions against Iran

Yes, my statements were and are correct.
I brought u numbers which prove you were wrong.

"Israel" exports "junk" to USA/Europe/West because nobody else will buy them.
lol

Algeria has nothing to do with the topic.
Same goes with Irsael, but you started attacking Israel because u dont have arguments. Algeria is twin of Iran: both export almost nothing but crude oil.

What happened in 1973? "Israel" lost. What happened in 2006? "Israel" lost.
Saddat begging for cease fire and Nasrallah hiding in bunker. Great victories, wish u more like that.

Iran no doubt has built a Domestic Defense however most of it's technology such as zulfiqar tank are old rust buckets, Iran is not a model because not all countries have Oil and Gas like it does to sustain itself, Iran is weaker then it was before Pre 1979, Iran lives in it's own world.

Iran no doubt has built a Domestic Defense however most of it's technology such as zulfiqar tank are old rust buckets, Iran is not a model because not all countries have Oil and Gas like it does to sustain itself, Iran is weaker then it was before Pre 1979, Iran lives in it's own world.

If that is so, how come you guys are so afraid of it. Just you name its name and your trousers go wet. How come?

if iran becomes our role model, we would be killing cross border iranians

Back
Top Bottom