What's new

Iran: A "Role Model" For Pakistan To Get Self-Reliance in Defence

pro taliban was also because of nationalism, as more pashtuns are in pakistan than afghanistan, talibans played important part in freeing afghanistan from soviets

it was pro shia, and anti sunni matter, religion was in it, also talibans are not anti iran, they are just anti northern alliance which were used by both iran and america to occupy afghanistyan, if there was no northern alliance afghanistan would have been free.

---------- Post added at 03:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:05 AM ----------

i have not read any of their post, im speaking for pakistan, we dont need alliance with these isolated guys who are going crazy day by day, its just natural to leave iran what ever relations we do share with them right now.

the relations are only because of shia bhutto family, and i hope the relations will finish as soon as there are another elections early this year

Well, good for you. But the rest of Pakistan can not live without gas and electricity. So we will have best of relations with Iran, to your disappointment.

Well, good for you. But the rest of Pakistan can not live without gas and electricity. So we will have best of relations with Iran, to your disappointment.

we have enough gas, we have recently discovered a new bigger than sui gas field in balochistan and other resources to make electricity, thar coal gasification is just a glimpse, we gonna solve our issues our own and not importing from some idiot aliens

our resources are cheaper than the import price from mullah aliens

iran has oil and gas, ok good, we dont need it

good luck with you and your iranian mate

Iran is not a model. At best Pakistan should maintain peaceful and cordial ties with them, considering they are a neighbor. I get the impression many Iranians actually living in Iran have a negative view of Pakistanis, which is fine. There really isn't much chance to develop a strategic partnership with Iran, limited gains here and there once in awhile yes. I personally think we should explore economic ties with then more, a good start is the railroad Pakistan-Iran-Turkiye.

Iranians though they are physically close to Pakistan it is like they are a world away, as I've said before. The country has a growing youth of anti-Islam pro-Shah Persian power fascist, green party, etc. So who knows where Iran is headed. As I said before just maintain cordial ties.

we have enough gas, we have recently discovered a new bigger than sui gas field in balochistan and other resources to make electricity, thar coal gasification is just a glimpse, we gonna solve our issues our own and not importing from some idiot aliens

iran has oil and gas, ok good, we dont need it

good luck with you and your iranian mate

No we do not have any substantial amount of gas in proportion to our population. All gas fields discovered are small and unable to meet demand. As per official report of Pakistan economic survey of 2011, Pakistan's gas shortages will only get worsened and within 15 to 20 years all gas fields in the country will dry up. As I said all of Pakistan can not live in dream land like yours. If you were truly a patriot you would feel the pain of the people who have to make their daily lives without energy. Ever seen Pakistani TVs, now adays, and how desperate people are. It is a good relief to know you people are in minority in Pakistan. And this how much gas is there: List of countries by natural gas proven reserves - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

---------- Post added at 03:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:18 AM ----------

Iran is not a model. At best Pakistan should maintain peaceful and cordial ties with them, considering they are a neighbor. I get the impression many Iranians actually living in Iran have a negative view of Pakistanis, which is fine. There really isn't much chance to develop a strategic partnership with Iran, limited gains here and there once in awhile yes. I personally think we should explore economic ties with then more, a good start is the railroad Pakistan-Iran-Turkiye.

Iranians though they are physically close to Pakistan it is like they are a world away, as I've said before. The country has a growing youth of anti-Islam pro-Shah Persian power fascist, green party, etc. So who knows where Iran is headed. As I said before just maintain cordial ties.

I agree cordial relations should be maintained. But the rest is true for Pakistan too. Who knows where we are heading. Too many Jhangavis, Taliban, Sepah Sahaba, etc etc.

Mate whatever import the gas pay for it and benefit from the pipeline, perhaps we could pay for part of the cost of importing gas through oil pipeline fee.

It's just a business transaction not a strategic partnership, they have oil and need to sell it, Pakistan can buy it. Simple.

Pakistan gave us Iqbal Lahori and many other great literary figures. It is a country with deep cultural bonds with Iran. I can't speak for all Iranians, but in my interaction with Pakistanis I found them very friendly towards Iranians, and the feeling is reciprocated. I can't say the same about many other countries, but Pakistanis are generally very sincere and friendly people.
I get the impression many Iranians actually living in Iran have a negative view of Pakistanis.

Pakistan gave us Iqbal Lahori and many other great literary figures. It is a country with deep cultural bonds with Iran. I can't speak for all Iranians, but in my interaction with Pakistanis I found them very friendly towards Iranians, and the feeling is reciprocated. I can't say the same about many other countries, but Pakistanis are generally very sincere and friendly people.

Leave him to be bro. These people are actually against any country that is free and sovereign. They think every one should be a US slave and those who are not are crazy and to be avoided. That is their ideology. But do not worry, they are in minority and most of Pakistanis love Iran.

Bingo this pathetic Iranian Boot Licker Longbrain Thinks Iran is more important to Pakistan then China, go read up on his comments I agree Iran is growing Anti Islam and Pro Shah the minute the mullah regime is overthrown Iran will again be in Pro Western again.

Longbrain, obviously you haven't read any of my post. You're extreme unconditional love for Iran has turned you blind to the truth. You just said we believe everyone should be a "US slave" lol

Most Pakistania don't "love" Iran, I would say most Pakistanis are neutral to Iran and infact most probably don't know much about Iranian history nor most have ever met an Iranian. Dont misrepresent information.

---------- Post added at 05:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:31 PM ----------

LB do you have an Iranian girlfriend?

---------- Post added at 05:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:33 PM ----------

Bingo this pathetic Iranian Boot Licker Longbrain Thinks Iran is more important to Pakistan then China, go read up on his comments I agree Iran is growing Anti Islam and Pro Shah the minute the mullah regime is overthrown Iran will again be in Pro Western again.

Mate no need for name calling, Longbrain is a smart guy and an eloquent member. His views just seem strong when it comes to Iran with mediocre reasoning. I've already agreed Pakistan should maintain cordial ties with Iran, what more does he want?

Iran is more pro-Islam than any one else. And this coming from an pathetic American A$$$$$ licker is to expected. But hey, every sane person on this forum knows your stance.

Iran is more pro-Islam than any one else. And this coming from an pathetic American A$$$$$ licker is to expected. But hey, every sane person on this forum knows your stance.

Yeah most of the population is very liberal even the Liberal Iranian Muslims want to become even more liberal, go visit the Iranians site and see their opinion your living in a delusion world.

Actually, many Pakistanis are very friendly - and by no means neutral - towards Iran. I even experienced this while in Dubai.

Watch the Minute the Mullah Regimes Falls Iran will become Pro Western again including won't be as friendly to pakistan. The fact is Iran has built a domestic industry however most of the weapons pakistan has is more advanced what we have here is a case of pro Iranian boot lickers who live in their imaginary world think Iran is invincible the fact is it's the gas and oil that keep them up. then again this Longbrain thinks Iran is better for Pakistan then China, Turkey, etc etc Iran Iran Iran please stop sucking up.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom