What's new

Iran: A "Role Model" For Pakistan To Get Self-Reliance in Defence

Documentry Regarding Iranian Manufactured Helicopter Industries . . . !

---------- Post added at 01:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:47 AM ----------

Iran Aerospace research and industries(part 3-1) Helicopter industries - YouTube
Documentry Regarding Iranian Manufactured Helicopter Industries (Part 1) . . . !

---------- Post added at 01:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:49 AM ----------

Iran Aerospace research and industries (part 4-1) Smart Bombs - YouTube
Documentry Regarding Iranian Made SMART BOMBS . . . !

Last edited by a moderator:
North Korea is also "self-reliant". But at the expense of starving its people. Iran can be self-reliant, without starving its people, because of its oil wealth. Pakistan needs a deep source of foreign exchange if it is to duplicate Iran's approach. How would Pakistan fund the growth of an industry that does not feed, cloth, shelter, educate, cure, entertain or transport its people?
Idiot, Iran has been in the top 5 fastest movers of UN`s HDI rankings. Life expectancy in Iran has grown by more than 18 years since the revolution. Our GDP has expanded by 4.2 times since the year 2001 ALONE. WHAT THE **** ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT you stupid clown?

Saudi Arabia exports 4 times more oil than us, FOUR TIMES more. Let's compare their GDP growths.
iranvsksa.png

Now let's compare United Kingdom and IRan
iranvsunitedkingdomgdpg.png

American clown

EDIT: Another thing I forgot to mention. Our education and health care spendings as a percentage of GDP are both larger than out military spending. You guys are the only developed country with a 3rd world health care infrastructure. You seriously are a clown.

No Iran is not Role model for the world. They adopt wrong policies, They have old Jets like f14, even now they are garbage because they have no "after sales service" from USA. Soon Iran will realize wrong policy when Israel, USA, even Russia attacks on Iran. Iran policy has forced Iran to remain "Alone" state in the World. Even at the times their "ALLY" India and Russia voted against Iran. Iran is Role Model for the World for "HOW TO KEEP STATE ALONE AND LIVE ALONE IN THE WORLD". And their aggressive strategy Like "Death to Israel, Death to...." is Stone in Peace progress. Most Ally countries has Left Iran just due to wrong policies. Their Strong and Death speeches are just like Balloon, You can't remain Alone in the world and to keep stake the lives of civilians life and want to offense the country with F14 garbage. I can only say, Iran is living in the Dream World.

My respect to Iranian engineers, really amazing work. I can't believe how strong mechanical engineering this country can have, when all odds are against them. Keep up this good work. We trust you Iran, keep always a side with us.

The only thing I like about Iran is hanging of corrupted ones... The others... not so much...

Especially when Mullahs have taken over Iran. :(

Saudi Arabia exports 4 times more oil than us, FOUR TIMES more. Let's compare their GDP growths.
iranvsksa.png

LoL you keep flaunting this old graph around maybe you should make it a pamphlet and distribute it in the local markets and churches while you are at it. LMAO it is 4 years old this year. Why don'y you bring a newer one...Ooooh yeah right Iran's economy tanked and we have had sharp increase till then bad for your propaganda efforts. LoL stupid Iranian.

Now let's compare United Kingdom and IRan
iranvsunitedkingdomgdpg.png
1979 GDP per capita:

Iran - 2314
UK - 7511
Turkey - 2072
Israel - 4625
South Korea - 1746
Brazil - 1892
India - 224
China - 182
Pakistan - 253
Indonesia - 373

2009 GDP per capita:

Iran - 4525
UK - 35163
Turkey - 8553
Israel - 26102
South Korea - 17109
Brazil - 8251
India - 1195
China - 3748
Pakistan - 950
Indonesia - 2271

---------------------

Growth (1979-2009):

Iran - 1.95
UK - 4.68
Turkey - 4.13
Israel - 5.64
South Korea - 9.79
Brazil - 4.36
India - 5.33
China - 20.59
Pakistan - 3.75
Indonesia - 6.08

Oil rich Iran shows most pathetic results. Great mullah economics.

"Oil rich" Iran experiences some of the toughest sanctions and embargoes from the West in the world, after North Korea I would guess. Considering that Jews live on dole from USA and Europe, Iran's achievement is highly laudable thought not perfect (nor is any other country perfect). If Zionists had no support from the West and been sanctioned for three decades, can you imagine where it would be? Probably, in the dustbins of history.

"Oil rich" Iran
Why you use commas? Iran is super oil rich country, they get over 80 billion petrodollars a year. Without these money Iran would be like Zimbabwe.

experiences some of the toughest sanctions and embargoes from the West in the world
They got sanctions only one year ago and only as result of own idiotic behaviour.

Considering that Jews live on dole from USA and Europe, Iran's achievement is highly laudable thought not perfect (nor is any other country perfect). If Zionists had no support from the West and been sanctioned for three decades, can you imagine where it would be? Probably, in the dustbins of history.
Israel was boycotted most of its history. I remember how even Pepsi Cola was boycotting Israel. :wave:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom