What's new

Iran: A "Role Model" For Pakistan To Get Self-Reliance in Defence

By using Wikipedia, you have shown that your posts lack any credibility to all members of the forum. There was no doubt in my mind about this at all, but now you have actually exposed yourself to all members of the forum.
If you checked you would see that Wikipedia numbers are based on IMF, World Bank and CIA.

All three sources say that Irans GDP is less than 500 billion dollars.

Budget is always several times smaller than GDP (3-4 times usually).

what is the definition of "Role-model"
the role model for me is turkey and Malaysia where economies are booming
per capita income i increasing
not Iran where inflation rate is higher than 50
unemployment is at peek
kindly close this topic

I cant believe this thread is still going on. While i usually tend to avoid such threads, what exactly does Iran has developed in self reliance that it should be consider a role model for Pakistan:disagree:

No offense to Iran or its people but seriously we are way better off. So thanks but no thanks.

GDP don't show real economy,if you have all money in 1% peaple or in 90% reasult is the same,the best and real economy result you can see if you look HDI of some country.
Iran is 18th world economy and they have tehnolog. level biger than 60% EU country,they have great military industry and Pakistan shud take from every country only the best, and I think Iran & Pakistan shud coperate much better than they do ,that's in interest of bouth country ,things you don't like from other side don't take and that's it.

Pakistan gave us Iqbal Lahori and many other great literary figures. It is a country with deep cultural bonds with Iran. I can't speak for all Iranians, but in my interaction with Pakistanis I found them very friendly towards Iranians, and the feeling is reciprocated. I can't say the same about many other countries, but Pakistanis are generally very sincere and friendly people.

Seriously are you iranian? Cause I get the impression you're a Pakistani who wants his countrymen to have a great attitude towards Iran no matter what they say and do.

Once on another Pakistani forum (i think it was cricket) there were Pakistanis showing contempt for iran regarding an aggressive act committed by iranians and only one pro-iranian. Then out of the big blue an "iranian" comes out cursing hindus, calling them all the typical names Pakistanis call them.

expressing love and gratitude for Pakistanis claiming only Iranian government is anti-Pakistan and that Iranian people "love" Pakistanis. Next thing all the anti-Iranian posters change their minds. Aside from some "Pan-Aryanist" Iranians who follow the Shah's ideology of uniting Indo-Iranic peoples, most Iranians including devout Shias hate Pakistanis to the core.

I'm not saying you're not, but you can't blame me for suspecting.

---------- Post added at 07:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:47 PM ----------

I cant believe this thread is still going on. While i usually tend to avoid such threads, what exactly does Iran has developed in self reliance that it should be consider a role model for Pakistan:disagree:

No offense to Iran or its people but seriously we are way better off. So thanks but no thanks.

They're population is much smaller so they do enjoy a better living standard than most Pakistanis despite less political freedom.

Iranians though they are physically close to Pakistan it is like they are a world away, as I've said before. The country has a growing youth of anti-Islam pro-Shah Persian power fascist, green party, etc. So who knows where Iran is headed. As I said before just maintain cordial ties.

Ah yes those strange Iranians who think they descend from Germans. They have a huge presence on the internet. Just see them begging to be accepted as whites. They are truly pathetic and an embarrassment for Iranians as a whole.

Last comment: Speaking of self-reliance, why does Iran import so much hardware and tech from Pakistan? Have people forgotten Pakistan being the main source of iran's nuclear program?

Also Pakistan has more than twice of iran's population despite being a smaller country. That gives us limits on our resource usage compared to Iran.

I would not want Pakistan to be in Iran's shoes. Pakistan should learn to be self-reliant & maintain good relations in a tricky neighborhood, rather than get isolated like Iran. I know a lot of people from Iran, & been there a few times as well, & while some might think Iran is taking a "principled stand" against "evildoers", the international world reality is very different. I believe Iran has done a pretty abysmal job on the foreign front in terms of its relations with other nations, although it has done a fairly good job from a security & technological point of view.

I would not want Pakistan to be in Iran's shoes. Pakistan should learn to be self-reliant & maintain good relations in a tricky neighborhood, rather than get isolated like Iran. I know a lot of people from Iran, & been there a few times as well, & while some might think Iran is taking a "principled stand" against "evildoers", the international world reality is very different. I believe Iran has done a pretty abysmal job on the foreign front in terms of its relations with other nations, although it has done a fairly good job from a security & technological point of view.

I think that the failures of Pakistan's foreign policy already have the potential to place it in a situation likely as disadvantaged as Iran's pretty soon.

Last comment: Speaking of self-reliance, why does Iran import so much hardware and tech from Pakistan? Have people forgotten Pakistan being the main source of iran's nuclear program?
Also Pakistan has more than twice of iran's population despite being a smaller country. That gives us limits on our resource usage compared to Iran.
you make a lot of tall claims. Ignore the nuke industry, what else do we import from Pakista? Go look at the Madein Iran thread and see what we produce. From ocean liners to a massive car industry.

Pakistan has far more self reliance in defence than Iran and Iran is not a role model for anything execpt obsolete Chinese and Russian weapons reverse engineered poorly.

The Persian PDF Mafia should seriously get their opnion in touch with reality to aviod becoming a laughing stock, which they are for most the world already.

you make a lot of tall claims. Ignore the nuke industry, what else do we import from Pakista? Go look at the Madein Iran thread and see what we produce. From ocean liners to a massive car industry.

A rubbish car industry which makes cheap replicas with Honda front and Hyndai rear..even your advertisements are cheap rip off!

This huge effort of the Islamic Republic of Iran is praiseworthy, it remainds me of the Chinese awakening.

Actually, many Pakistanis are very friendly - and by no means neutral - towards Iran. I even experienced this while in Dubai.

Sorry to intervene here in your statement man, but Dubai and other expat-based countries is the last place you should look at in terms of seeing how country-to-country policies and relations are made. Heck, even we and Pakistanis are pretty tight in Middle East.

It is more of a matter of fact when two countries as nations engage each other directly, that shows the actual feelings of friendship or animosity.

I don't know about current relations between you and Pakistanis but with that Pahlavi dude in power, you guys were pretty tight with them with that CENTO alliance and everything.

Back
Top Bottom