What's new

IPL says no to Pak players; Nine teams to play in 2012

OMG, what about shoaib shoaib, gul gul, afridi afridi chants coming from kolkata stadiums, indians are so artificial, not genuine:rofl::rofl:

try to accept reality, IPL though bringing international players doesnt even recieve international audience

we are small hearted....you are not welcome..period

OMG, what about shoaib shoaib, gul gul, afridi afridi chants coming from kolkata stadiums, indians are so artificial, not genuine:rofl::rofl:

you mean that shoaib shoiab,gul gul,afridi afridi hmm where are they since second season of IPL and why were they crying when all team rejeact them

no matter how much pakistani players with 'XXL heart size' cry....we will never take them !! never ever....peace :angel:

I will forgive you for personal attacks as I understand that you're frustrated and humiliated by getting kicked out of IPL. I wish you best luck for the next year. Don't lose hope so early.

Hi5 mate !! no need to get swayed away by their emotional attyachaar....let them cry their XXL heart out..we won't melt :taz:

Frankly, nothing would be better if both countries pretend that the other does not exist for next 30 years.. But since thats not gonna happen, India will exert and should exert all pressures it can to make Pakistan stop meddling in Kashmir.. Whether its as political as turning the screws in Afghanistan or as small and insignificant as not allowing Pakistani players in IPL..

By not allowing a handful of scumy cricketers from Pakistan to play in a cricket competition in India you think you are tightening the screw on Kashmir? You are without doubt either having a laugh or dim beyond doubt. I regard cricket as a hobby and sport. I regard Kashmir belonging to the Kashmiri people. I regard your post as dim and offensive to even sane Indians. To mix a game with such serious issues as peoples lives shows us exactly your blinded mentality. Why are you on PDF when inside you have so much hatred towards Pakistan? You are a wolf dressed as a sheep. You are now going to be joining the ignore list. Have a good evening karan1970

Good decision, its our game and our IPL, we decide who plays and who doesnt.

By not allowing a handful of scumy cricketers from Pakistan to play in a cricket competition in India you think you are tightening the screw on Kashmir? You are without doubt either having a laugh or dim beyond doubt. I regard cricket as a hobby and sport. I regard Kashmir belonging to the Kashmiri people. I regard your post as dim and offensive to even sane Indians. To mix a game with such serious issues as peoples lives shows us exactly your blinded mentality. Why are you on PDF when inside you have so much hatred towards Pakistan? You are a wolf dressed as a sheep. You are now going to be joining the ignore list. Have a good evening karan1970

kitna royega yaar.... Isn't cricket consider a religion in subcontinent? by isolating pakistan in each and very front ofcourse which are not beneficial to us... we will try to compel them to shun their state policy of terrorism.

By not allowing a handful of scumy cricketers from Pakistan to play in a cricket competition in India you think you are tightening the screw on Kashmir?

Did you miss the word insignificant before IPL in my post ???

You are without doubt either having a laugh or dim beyond doubt. I regard cricket as a hobby and sport. I regard Kashmir belonging to the Kashmiri people. I regard your post as dim and offensive to even sane Indians. To mix a game with such serious issues as peoples lives shows us exactly your blinded mentality. Why are you on PDF when inside you have so much hatred towards Pakistan? You are a wolf dressed as a sheep. You are now going to be joining the ignore list. Have a good evening karan1970
You need to realize that the only game between India and Pakistan used to be Kashmir, and now its Afghanistan and Kashmir.. Rest everything else is a smoke screen.. Remember the dialog from Godfather where he says that "Every thing is personal" .. Kind of same here..

About my post being offensive, well, all I can do is apologize if you felt offended by it, and I will let the sane Indians be a judge of whether my post is offensive to them too..

And about hating Pakistan, no I dont.. But some Pakistanis, I surely do..

And I forgive you for the personal attack...

Hi5 mate !! no need to get swayed away by their emotional attyachaar....let them cry their XXL heart out..we won't melt :taz:
We should be nice to them. You see, they are kicked out. Their frustration and humiliation can not be taken for granted. So I request everyone to be nice to them.

To the observing person, its easy to gauge that India doesn't even want normalcy in ties in Cricket - imagine what all it intends for Pakistan otherwise.

India has held out the hand many times and got burned again and again, sorry but we dont want " Normalcy " in our ties anymore. India does not require any sort of normalcy in relations with Pakistan, we are happy with the current state.

Back
Top Bottom