What's new

IPL says no to Pak players; Nine teams to play in 2012

How does it cost me anything??? I don't understand. Pakistan cricketers would have made the money and in my opinion dont deserve it. I wish all that participate in the IPL the best. Why wouldn't i? If you guys believe cricketers are worth the $$ you are paying and can afford it then great for you and your country.

Part of the dollars Cricketers earn by playing any professional cricket, goes to the govt via taxes.. Thats what I meant..

i have reported you,

IPL 2012 is after one year, i was talking about when shahid gave statetement it was for IPL 2011 and his statement was previous IPL not current IPL

hey u said that it is one year old article I proved you wrong.. do you think that afridi will issue the statement on first day of the tournament :rofl:

its good not to play in IPL because

1) injury problems
2) senior players quit national team for money
3) schedule problems
4) no entertainment, just display of money and sponsors
5) waste of viewers time
6) no pakistani team in IPL, so it doesnt even bother pakistanis, pakistanis cant play just to win indian matches
7) conspiracy theories of indians that pakistani better performance is due to their drug use, thats what happened to shoaib akhter when he got sachin's wicket

etc

nobody is begging you to let us play IPL, everybody knows its upto indian board, but its a real shame how indians bring politics into the game and then try to become innocent, you guys are worst example of human civilization, even north korea is allowed to play in fifa, this also makes indian IPL worthless and childish league, nobody follows IPL, come to pakistan, and then go to outside india, even indians may not be following IPL that much
You have this opinion because you are not allowed to play in it. Other cricket boards don't think so, otherwise they would have banned their players as well.

And I'm not making stories about you begging. Afridi has done it already. So now live with it.

its good not to play in IPL because

1) injury problems
2) senior players quit national team for money
3) schedule problems
4) no entertainment, just display of money and sponsors
5) waste of viewers time
6) no pakistani team in IPL, so it doesnt even bother pakistanis, pakistanis cant play just to win indian matches
7) conspiracy theories of indians that pakistani better performance is due to their drug use, thats what happened to shoaib akhter when he got sachin's wicket

etc

nobody is begging you to let us play IPL, everybody knows its upto indian board, but its a real shame how indians bring politics into the game and then try to become innocent, you guys are worst example of human civilization, even north korea is allowed to play in fifa, this also makes indian IPL worthless and childish league, nobody follows IPL, come to pakistan, and then go to outside india, even indians may not be following IPL that much

IPL 4 (2011) had a brand revenue value of 4.1 billion USD which is 65% of Pakistan's total defence budget..

Secondly, calling names to a whole country is against forum rules.. So relax...

You have this opinion because you are not allowed to play in it. Other cricket boards don't think so, otherwise they would have banned their players as well.

And I'm not making stories about you begging. Afridi has done it already. So now live with it.

how many follow IPL outside india, australia, south africa, england, westindies, pakistan, new zealand, srilanka????

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

last time when srilankan players were called to helt their IPL and come practice for their coming tournament, the BCCI started crying :rofl:

how many follow IPL outside india, australia, south africa, england, westindies, pakistan, new zealand, srilanka????

last time when srilankan players were called to helt their IPL and come practice for their coming tournament, the BCCI started crying :rofl:

And who was the crying baby at the end ??

To the observing person, its easy to gauge that India doesn't even want normalcy in ties in Cricket - imagine what all it intends for Pakistan otherwise.

And Sri Lanka changed their schedule for the tournament.. And when IPL happened in South Africa, the revenues were better than previous year.. So really you are sounding more and more like

fox.jpg

[QUOTEno one pays tax in country like pakistan][/QUOTE]

you havent lived in pakistan have you?so my question is how can you say pakistanis dont pay taxes?
or you have lived here?;)

To the observing person, its easy to gauge that India doesn't even want normalcy in ties in Cricket - imagine what all it intends for Pakistan otherwise.

Frankly, nothing would be better if both countries pretend that the other does not exist for next 30 years.. But since thats not gonna happen, India will exert and should exert all pressures it can to make Pakistan stop meddling in Kashmir.. Whether its as political as turning the screws in Afghanistan or as small and insignificant as not allowing Pakistani players in IPL..

No IPL team want pakistani player because
1)pakistan player comes with many contraversy like doping,visa etc.
2)most indian watch pakistani as rival so owner of team afraid from losing follower

No IPL team want pakistani player because
1)pakistan player comes with many contraversy like doping,visa etc.
2)most indian watch pakistani as rival so owner of team afraid from losing follower

OMG, what about shoaib shoaib, gul gul, afridi afridi chants coming from kolkata stadiums, indians are so artificial, not genuine:rofl::rofl:

try to accept reality, IPL though bringing international players doesnt even recieve international audience, only indian audience

The countries you mentioned are the countries which play cricket. We are really not interested of Brazil or China follow it or not. You're talking as if pakistani cricketers are followed worldwide. :rofl:

The countries you mentioned are the countries which play cricket. We are really not interested of Brazil or China follow it or not. You're talking as if pakistani cricketers are followed worldwide. :rofl:
\i meant all these countries except india :rofl::rofl:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom