What's new

IPL says no to Pak players; Nine teams to play in 2012

Frankly, nothing would be better if both countries pretend that the other does not exist for next 30 years.. But since thats not gonna happen, India will exert and should exert all pressures it can to make Pakistan stop meddling in Kashmir.. Whether its as political as turning the screws in Afghanistan or as small and insignificant as not allowing Pakistani players in IPL..

Every action has an equal and opposite reaction.

Indians call Pakistanis terrorists, because our existence has terrorized them for 64 years. If Afridi were playing in the IPL he would be considered a terrorist for raining down 6's on Indian fans. Anyway I have never watched the IPL, so I really don't care at all. Bringing politics into a sport truly shows which side is crying.

Every action has an equal and opposite reaction.

It sure does.. And both the countries are in the game long enough to know that now its irrelevant who acted first or whose was the 1st reaction.. Only the end game matters...

PAKISTANI Bhai log... Please stop crying we INDIAN can understand you Dard-E-Dil.... Dil me Mere hai DARD-E-DISCO. :chilli:

Indians call Pakistanis terrorists, because our existence has terrorized them for 64 years. If Afridi were playing in the IPL he would be considered a terrorist for raining down 6's on Indian fans. Anyway I have never watched the IPL, so I really don't care at all. Bringing politics into a sport truly shows which side is crying.

Says someone whose country is considering bringing politics into entertainment

http://www.defence.pk/forums/curren...ed-ban-indian-films-serials-pak-cable-tv.html
http://www.defence.pk/forums/curren...ands-complete-ban-indian-movies-screenin.html

Yes sir not only Indians, many nations terrorized of Pakistan. What osama bin laden doing in Abbottabad, he lived near to army camp still you people really dont know about his existence.

Back
Top Bottom