What's new

IPL says no to Pak players; Nine teams to play in 2012

^

This is an Indian troll thread. I'm no longer responding. You guys can keep jumping up and down here by yourselves.

What is this IPL ? I keep hearing about it now and then
IPL is a cricket league in India where pakistani cricketers are banned. Some pakistanis like Afridi beg very hard to play in it but every year they get kicked out. Kuch yaad aaya sir ji??

I just asked , and they said they also never heard - we normally follow real cricket events like ODI and Test Series

cry-ones-heart-out.gif

Dil Ki Ye Aarju thi koi IPL main Ley..... U naughty thinking wrong...Sir I am Talking about me[/SIZE]

hey numb-nuts, use the focking search function

we have over 25 threads on this subject!

no need to make new ones

yeah keep disrespecting Afridi on a Pakistan Forum....real smart idea :laugh:

especially in light of the fact that indian girls have his poster on their walls

Don't treat us as 'untouchables', Afridi's appeal to BCCI - Indian Express

"It is high time that Pakistani cricketers should also get a place in IPL. For three seasons including the current one, we haven't been a part of the IPL. We have no problems playing in India as we have just played a World Cup semi-final there. We are deeply hurt that they are treating us like 'untouchables'," Afridi said.

:oops::mamba:

that's called 'besharmi'...and now we all know pakistani big mouths will start sh!ting from their mouth again but we know their big heart cries out of frustration :cheesy: poor afridi and his chillar party

Watch your mouth a$$hole before you are thrown out to the gutter you just popped up from. You can shove your IPL where the sun doesnt shine. Now get lost slum dog millionaires.

---------- Post added at 11:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:22 PM ----------

Pakistanis train terrorist to kill our people and still have the nerve to expect that they would be invited to India.
And the irony is that you still join a Pakistani defense forum. Dont you Indians have any shame left at all. Bloody hypocrites.

Back
Top Bottom