What's new

IPL says no to Pak players; Nine teams to play in 2012

Hi,

It is the right of every player to make a living---regardless of its location----either in pakistan, england or india---. India is going to be the most favoured nation for pakistan pretty soon in the form of trade---so this issue with india is senseless.

Also---pakistani cricketers need to be taught and trained how to speak about the IPL and cricketing issues with india and other countries. Players are performers---and you can't stop performers for showing off their wares---that is what they do---they show and strut---. I don't think that it is fair to challenge their right of not playing in that league on the basis of merit----.

Dude by word your ststement is a very good one and my heart says welcome them....But what to do... Pakistan's action did not reflect you word....And trust me it is not going to change...Coz Pakistan's base is JUST HATE INDIA....So Please continue with that.

Its confusing :what:

I dont think pakistani players are banned...It is just said as..."IPL's newly appointed chairman Rajiv Shukla had said that it will be up to the franchises to take a decision on Pakistan players whether to buy them or not"

Chill out guys.....!!

bhai ji, pakistani players are banned, and BCCI is just trying to play with words so that they escape from the embarrasment of bringing politics to the cricket

what an idiot

Earlier this year, Shahid Afridi had called for the inclusion of Pakistani players in the Indian Premier League PHOTO

Buddy, talking on a defence forum is cheap... Doesnt cost a dime.. Exclusion from IPL costs your players millions and your country, a part of those millions in taxes..

hey child go to bharat rakshak forums
Why my comments are making you upset. I'm just saying what's happening. First you beg to play in IPL and then when denied you guys say that its good that you're not playing in it. lol
Decide what you wanna do. If you don't want to play then why beg about playing? Though I understand your frustration, but all I can say is its very funny.

Buddy, talking on a defence forum is cheap... Doesnt cost a dime.. Exclusion from IPL costs your players millions and your country, a part of those millions in taxes..

How does it cost me anything??? I don't understand. Pakistan cricketers would have made the money and in my opinion dont deserve it. I wish all that participate in the IPL the best. Why wouldn't i? If you guys believe cricketers are worth the $$ you are paying and can afford it then great for you and your country.

It is a win win situation for us also.

Our money will remain with us only

And IPL will be free from fixers

don't you think so ?

As I said I only care what is good for Pakistan. If you think it is good for you too then OK I have no issues with that either.

Why my comments are making you upset. I'm just saying what's happening. First you beg to play in IPL and then when denied you guys say that its good that you're not playing in it. lol
Decide what you wanna do. If you don't want to play then why beg about playing? Though I understand your frustration, but all I can say is its very funny.

its good not to play in IPL because

1) injury problems
2) senior players quit national team for money
3) schedule problems
4) no entertainment, just display of money and sponsors
5) waste of viewers time
6) no pakistani team in IPL, so it doesnt even bother pakistanis, pakistanis cant play just to win indian matches
7) conspiracy theories of indians that pakistani better performance is due to their drug use, thats what happened to shoaib akhter when he got sachin's wicket

etc

nobody is begging you to let us play IPL, everybody knows its upto indian board, but its a real shame how indians bring politics into the game and then try to become innocent, you guys are worst example of human civilization, even north korea is allowed to play in fifa, this also makes indian IPL worthless and childish league, nobody follows IPL, come to pakistan, and then go to outside india, even indians may not be following IPL that much

hey moron, You said 1 year old news... this is not 1 year old.. it is still 2011 :rofl:

i have reported you,

IPL 2012 is after one year, i was talking about when shahid gave statetement it was for IPL 2011 and his statement was previous IPL not current IPL

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom