What's new

IPL says no to Pak players; Nine teams to play in 2012

Hi,

It is the right of every player to make a living---regardless of its location----either in pakistan, england or india---. India is going to be the most favoured nation for pakistan pretty soon in the form of trade---so this issue with india is senseless.

Also---pakistani cricketers need to be taught and trained how to speak about the IPL and cricketing issues with india and other countries. Players are performers---and you can't stop performers for showing off their wares---that is what they do---they show and strut---. I don't think that it is fair to challenge their right of not playing in that league on the basis of merit----.

i was driving and thinking abut this troll thread .

now look at it and face it Pakistan if we have players with sold brains patriotic and pakistan lovers they should organize press conference at first IPL and declare that we will never play it and even IPL offer us 10mn$ each .THAT WAS RESPECTED WAY AND STAND UP .

but they was cheap money lovers they beg to play they refused then allowed then refuse and now IPL say we are not allowing them .yes IPL play well this game for more mess on pakistan .but look the past and decide who was smart and who was idiot beggar? they throw some penny once to these bastards and now they repeating this same news at every IPL .

and our players lose respect and get no money .at the end we are becoming like a joke again .

many time i think pakistan should be cancel his membership from ICC because this bloody game bring mess on pakistan more then earn good name .these charsi rapist corrupt juwari players making our name bad only for there bloody money .in 206 world nations only 12 hardly play this bloody game .

now look at it and face it Pakistan if we have players with sold brains patriotic and pakistan lovers they should organize press conference at first IPL and declare that we will never play it and even IPL offer us 10mn$ each .THAT WAS RESPECTED WAY AND STAND UP .

but they was cheap money lovers they beg to play they refused then allowed then refuse and now IPL say we are not allowing them .yes IPL play well this game for more mess on pakistan .but look the past and decide who was smart and who was idiot beggar? they throw some penny once to these bastards and now they repeating this same news at every IPL .

and our players lose respect and get no money .at the end we are becoming like a joke again .

many time i think pakistan should be cancel his membership from ICC because this bloody game bring mess on pakistan more then earn good name .these charsi rapist corrupt juwari players making our name bad only for there bloody money .in 206 world nations only 12 hardly play this bloody game .

Isi liye to keh raha hoon imran bhai Bharation nai acha kaam kia hai khud ban kar kai. Warna hamrai Cricketer zuroor jatai tamasha league khailnai aur baad main Pakistan kai liye khailnai kai liye bahanai kartai. It is good for Pakistan cricket. Jo huva acha huva.

I wanna play
I wanna play
I wanna play
what?
I'm not allowed?
You guys are small hearted! Your IPL is bad. Your uniforms are bad. Thank god we're not playing in your IPL. In fact, we never wanted to play in your IPL.

Then comes the next year... and the singing starts again..

I wanna play
I wanna play
and we go around the circles.

So first, they beg for playing and when denied, they say that its good that they're not playing?.??

Sour grapes I must say.

Sports are supposed to unite people but here it divides people.Where is the true spirit of the game.

Isi liye to keh raha hoon imran bhai Bharation nai acha kaam kia hai khud ban kar kai. Warna hamrai Cricketer zuroor jatai tamasha league khailnai aur baad main Pakistan kai liye khailnai kai liye bahanai kartai. It is good for Pakistan cricket. Jo huva acha huva.

nope jo hoa acha nhi hoa its mess yaar .these bastards even never learn when no one bid on them?:rolleyes::rolleyes: izat gherat mulk qaum self respect bhi koi cheez hoti hai .tell me what earn pakistan from cricket ? good name?no money ?no respect?no then why the hell this entertainment ? just for make more mess on pakistan ?simply for what PCB and all bad news on pakistani name all over world?:disagree:

look now every indian come in this thread and fun of pakistan .why don't they post same for china? simply because china don't play this bloody game .

we need cricket but hitler style?:sniper:

This is not a troll thread... this is just your wild imagination.

players have limited time to earn their living ..that is justified. That is you who refused to come in SA.

why are you blaming IPL for your mess you have created..stop playing victim card again and again

Hinduoin ki jaihiniyat...

chotte dil wale Hindustani

these kind of statement won't be appreciated

Yo have to start blaming yourself for this mess not IPL not India

i am against it since first day that pakistani players play in IPL and yes they make me happy every time when they say no pakistani players .thanks IPL

they are our players and they should always wear green pakistani uniform not delhi bombay channai culkata red black blue just for money :agree:

Please make your country man player understand...They are Dieing to come INDIA...even we don want to see any Pakistani on Indian Soil.

nope jo hoa acha nhi hoa its mess yaar .these bastards even never learn when no one bid on them?:rolleyes::rolleyes: izat gherat mulk qaum self respect bhi koi cheez hoti hai .tell me what earn pakistan from cricket ? good name?no money ?no respect?no then why the hell this entertainment ? just for make more mess on pakistan ?simply for what PCB and all bad news on pakistani name all over world?:disagree:

look now every indian come in this thread and fun of pakistan .why don't they post same for china? simply because china don't play this bloody game .

we need cricket but hitler style?:sniper:
\

Baat aap ki sahi hai Imran bhai laikin Bharation ko ti janai dain woh to hain hi troll. Yeah it would have been better if they would have rejected themselves but positive aspect is that by banning them IPL council has helped Pakistan cricket in fact.

players have limited time to earn their living ..that is justified. That is you who refused to come in SA.

They already earn a lot. Match fees, central contract with salary of 300000 per per month, county cricket, other T20 leagues,ads etc etc. So they won't die of hunger if they don't play this league.

The national team comes first, by not allowing them to play in IPL, India has helped Pakistan. Now they would work hard to remain in Cricket team and earn money. Win win for Pakistan cricket though.

:)

They already earn a lot. Match fees, central contract with salary of 300000 per per month, county cricket, other T20 leagues,ads etc etc. So they won't die of hunger if they play this league.

The national team comes first, by not allowing them to play in IPL, India has helped Pakistan. Now they would work hard to remain in Cricket team and earn money. Win win for Pakistan cricket though.

:)

I won't mind .. it will keep our money safe and IPL from fixers :yahoo:

win - win situation for both :cheers:

Please tell your players don't beg anymore...they are not welcomed

i dont understand, even IPL has no following here, but still indians get sex kinda pleasure by posting that IPL is not allowing pakistani players??

IPL has no quality, at all, just about money and sponsors

even when pakistani players played the first edition, there was no entertainment at all, one good player cant entertain the whole crowd like who shoaib and sohail tanveer did

I won't mind .. it will keep our money safe and IPL from fixers :yahoo:

win - win situation for both :cheers:

Please tell your players don't beg anymore...they are not welcomed

It is you who is trolling and behaving immature or else nobody has problem with your decision.

---------- Post added at 09:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:04 PM ----------

i dont understand, even IPL has no following here, but still indians get sex kinda pleasure by posting that IPL is not allowing pakistani players??

IPL has no quality, at all, just about money and sponsors

Because they are trolls. Samjha karo yaar.;)

Back
Top Bottom