What's new

IPL says no to Pak players; Nine teams to play in 2012

aare baba I told you .. Fixers, cheaters, ball eaters and people with XXL heart are not allowed.

Yeah we know only Ghambir and his kind is allowed.;)

And as I said yesterday it is good for Pakistan cricket in any case.

I think IPL should be banned from this forum.

Seriously how many of you guys "Debating" here actually watch this garbage?

I agree with you, I doubt even one Pakistani watches this league. I do not even know of a single team in this league, or its players.

aare miya aap matlab galat samjhe... chhod diya matlab he has left him :rofl:

---------- Post added at 11:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:23 PM ----------

no they are not allowed either :rofl:

Refer to my post to Areesh.

Yes they are, check carefully;)

actually players from failed nation, terrorists, international beggars, crying babies and greedy players are also not allowed.

Well you know there is one great country name Pakistan, it have one neighbour & all of their players are allowed and that country comes under your above mention restrictions;)

When someone like Yousaf Pathan can earn several times more then Pakistan captain in a year.

Well not several maybe 10 times more.

Well you know there is one great country name Pakistan, it have one neighbour & all of their players are allowed and that country comes under your above mention restrictions;)

where is Pakistan ? never heard of this ..oh i just googled and find it in failed state list.. :rofl:

will i thnk they shd play not for money but as a match 1st of All as Muslim And pakistan's good people and good people always y take care of their neighbours like in ( 1965,1971,1999) y know what i mean :D ting tang Rock On pakiz \m/

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom