What's new

IPL says no to Pak players; Nine teams to play in 2012

Really very bad time to being a Pakistani. Sorry for balanced members like Imranbhai but according to my limited knowledge decision seems to be right. Pakistani cricket players made lots of unpleasentry statement about Indians. And still they want to play in IPL? I think Pakistan should ban those losers. reallly. All these Afridies, and sohail tanveer they are very bad sports ambessador .eliminate them. You must see respect for Wasim Akram in India. They are true sports ambasader. You ask any Indian abt Wasim Bhai and you will get answer, ' The greatest'.

the particular video can be the reason why Pakistanis are not allowed to play in IPL- i am going under the impression that IPL does not want straight guys :D-

No..IPL does not want guys with genital warts and who bite balls (pun intended). :D

Post reported.

---------- Post added at 01:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:51 PM ----------

That means beggers, poor than africans & rapist are allowed?

aare miya aap matlab galat samjhe... chhod diya matlab he has left him :rofl:

---------- Post added at 11:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:23 PM ----------

Post reported.

---------- Post added at 01:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:51 PM ----------

That means beggers, poor than africans & rapist are allowed?

no they are not allowed either :rofl:

IPL is Indian premier league where fixers, cheaters and ball eaters are not allowed. Regards.

but homosexuality is allowed? Thats cool coz most of your players would have been rejected for being gay boys.:azn:
By the way even with all the money IPL has your boys still cheat. Ask Azharuddin or Ajay Jadeja.

So what??? IPL has enough of them so didn't allow more. No problem there in my opinion.

aare baba I told you .. Fixers, cheaters, ball eaters and people with XXL heart are not allowed.

---------- Post added at 11:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:25 PM ----------

but homosexuality is allowed? Thats cool coz most of your players would have been rejected for being gay boys.:azn:
By the way even with all the money IPL has your boys still cheat. Ask Azharuddin or Ajay Jadeja.

yaar kitni baar dekhte ho yaar tum ek hi video :rofl:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom