What's new

IPL says no to Pak players; Nine teams to play in 2012

the childish and vulgar nature of your comments-
Man, take off your green glass and pray tell me which one of my comment was vulgar?

---------- Post added at 10:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:56 AM ----------

badam khao- improve you memory-

i said formal world champion players- thats where i started from-
Formal? oh you mean former? :rofl:

Man, take off your green glass and pray tell me which one of my comment was vulgar?

---------- Post added at 10:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:56 AM ----------

Formal? oh you mean former? :rofl:

he accuses everyone but you should read his post in other threads:no:

So you agree with childish part?-

yes exactly- i see you can still understand things- good for you-
Dude, mature people know about the difference between formal and former. lol
So its you who are coming up with childish posts without knowing the proper English. lol
you learned two things today.
1. if international players are playing in a tournament, it doesn't become world championship.
2. you are FORMER champions and not FORMAL.
oh god, i can't spoon feed you everything.

its good not to play in IPL because

1) injury problems
2) senior players quit national team for money
3) schedule problems
4) no entertainment, just display of money and sponsors
5) waste of viewers time
6) no pakistani team in IPL, so it doesnt even bother pakistanis, pakistanis cant play just to win indian matches
7) conspiracy theories of indians that pakistani better performance is due to their drug use, thats what happened to shoaib akhter when he got sachin's wicket

etc

nobody is begging you to let us play IPL, everybody knows its upto indian board, but its a real shame how indians bring politics into the game and then try to become innocent, you guys are worst example of human civilization, even north korea is allowed to play in fifa, this also makes indian IPL worthless and childish league, nobody follows IPL, come to pakistan, and then go to outside india, even indians may not be following IPL that much

fact is beggars are not choosers......

Dude, mature people know about the difference between formal and former. lol
So its you who are coming up with childish posts without knowing the proper English. lol
you learned two things today.
1. if international players are playing in a tournament, it doesn't become world championship.
2. you are FORMER champions and not FORMAL.
oh god, i can't spoon feed you everything.

Lol- self praising syndrome much?- go self praise your self in the bathroom-

Lol- self praising syndrome much?- go self praise your self in the bathroom-
not praising myself. request you to learn the difference between FORMAL and FORMER and then come back. You may make some sense then.

not praising myself. request you to learn the difference between FORMAL and FORMER and then come back. You may make some sense then.

how long you gona drag the typo kid?- soi hi attak gai apki to- seems like your life is hanging on that mistake?-

A tip for dummy- Replace formal with former- read the sentence again- and then reply-

I think IPL should expand to include teams from Pakistan, Sri Lanka and Bangladesh with matches played in those countries as well. I think the matches will be much more exciting and the viewership ratings will go quiet high.

Back
Top Bottom