What's new

IPL says no to Pak players; Nine teams to play in 2012

International players make it world championship? lol
you mean county cricket is also a world championship? what the :rofl:

---------- Post added at 09:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:54 AM ----------

But we don't beg like big hearted Afridi.

Seems to be their new national past time, since their players couldn't get into IPL :lol:

this is pathetic level of chit chat like conversation- say some thing substantial- like why did IPL comment on Pakistani players?

---------- Post added at 10:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:08 AM ----------

i mean to say- he did say the right thing after all :D-

do you want to say that IPL is a international tournament ?

Ipl needs to comment because franchises have to prepare their strategy as per players availability

some body did misinform you about this forum-
You just claimed that if international players take part in some tournament then its world championship! Now you talk about the forum? lol on you man.

do you want to say that IPL is a international tournament ?

Ipl needs to comment because franchises have to prepare their strategy as per players availability

so out of the blue- you suddenly realized what the world champions players had to do with domestic IPL?-
der aye drust aye- aqal wapis agai tumhari- hena?-

And somebody fooled you too. Its the PAKISTAN DEFENSE FORUM where you are posting. Hope you get it.
And this is cricket section on this website where I'm posting about cricket. I doubt you'll be able to get it.

You just claimed that if international players take part in some tournament then its world championship! Now you talk about the forum? lol on you man.

:rofl:
man just say- where i claimed that?- your misinterpretation- not my fault-

plus: the above bolded statement didn't even make sense- how did i manage to put it into your tiny brain?- :rofl:

And this is cricket section on this website where I'm posting about cricket. I doubt you'll be able to get it.

apparantly this is a cricket section of a defence forum- not a comment section on youtube- are you getting this?-

The fact that I don't know a name of team other then Kalkatu Night Warrior , shows how little anyone has interest in IPL

Sure there are scantly clad rented British dancers , and retired bollywood actors but in end the end what matter is that there is no talent in IPL , retired cricketers and washed up 40 year olds competing with players who can only bowl 22 km/hr calling themselves fast bowlers.

IPL? what I don't even know if its the first season or second or third

There is more entertainment in 1 over by Umar Gul or Wahab Riaz then 120 overs in bunch of 20/20 games:rofl:

:sick:

apparantly this is a cricket section of a defence forum- not a comment section on youtube- are you getting this?-
Lol
who's talking about YouTube now? I'm just posting my comments in a cricket Section about cricket. Why bring YouTube here?

Lol
who's talking about YouTube now? I'm just posting my comments in a cricket Section about cricket. Why bring YouTube here?

the childish and vulgar nature of your comments-

---------- Post added at 10:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:56 AM ----------

you are not world champions ..england is :rofl: are you in coma for past 2 years ?? :rofl:

badam khao- improve you memory-

i said formal world champion players- thats where i started from-

the childish and vulgar nature of your comments-

---------- Post added at 10:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:56 AM ----------

badam khao- improve you memory-

i said formal world champion players- thats where i started from-

:rofl::rofl: it is not formal it is former :rofl: go back to school and study hard this time :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom