What's new

IPL says no to Pak players; Nine teams to play in 2012

Instead of smiley lets have this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol- i never thought you gona post such a pathetic comment-

Self satisfying statement.

any way by making me your mun bola beta- you have now put your dharam patni aunty in lot of danger :argh:

Since you agree of being my "Mun bola Beta", I could have said something about your mother, but an Indian in me doesn't allow it.

P.S Hey guys it was chorrhhhhhhh dia- not chodddddddddddd dia :devil:
Like jaisay yh apni behnon ko bazaron mein isi terha chhod k atay hein- simple hai-
Personal attacks, family attacks so soon? Just because BCCI kicked pakistanis out? I would forgive you for all your rant as I understand that you're humiliated, insulted by Indian cricket board.

Self satisfying statement.

No- it is describing you-

Since you agree of being my "Mun bola Beta", I could have said something about your mother, but an Indian in me doesn't allow it.

Yup- thats why its better not impose relations on a online forum- you started it- and surely you will be on the receiving end too- being an indian if you carry so much sentiments with you- think twice before calling some one beta-

Personal attacks, family attacks so soon? Just because BCCI kicked pakistanis out? I would forgive you for all your rant as I understand that you're humiliated, insulted by Indian cricket board.

dont start some thing which you cannot tolerate latter- btw Dont let the door hit you on the way out- run away bride-

No- it is describing you-
Self satisfying statement again.

Yup- thats why its better not impose relations on a online forum- you started it- and surely you will be on the receiving end too- being an indian if you carry so much sentiments with you- think twice before calling some one beta-
Man, Beta is a remark! An expression! We both know that I never wanted to abuse you. But what you did was wrong mentioning the family members which I never did to you.

dont start some thing which you cannot tolerate latter- btw Dont let the door hit you on the way out- run away bride-
Like I said, there was no intention to abuse you. So the "fear" of tolerating is something which doesn't exist. BTW, if you think that Beta is abusing (I still can't believe you thought it) then moderators are here. You can report it on your own time. But hey, I'm not good at abusing so you win!

Lets get back. I wish pakistani cricketers all the best for the next year IPL. Hope they are taken.

IPL teams decides not to pick Pakistani players.Pakistani members say they didn't want play anyway.Everybody is in agreement,Now close this ******* thread already!!!

Self satisfying statement again.

Man, Beta is a remark! An expression! We both know that I never wanted to abuse you. But what you did was wrong mentioning the family members which I never did to you.

Like I said, there was no intention to abuse you. So the "fear" of tolerating is something which doesn't exist. BTW, if you think that Beta is abusing (I still can't believe you thought it) then moderators are here. You can report it on your own time. But hey, I'm not good at abusing so you win!

Lets get back. I wish pakistani cricketers all the best for the next year IPL. Hope they are taken.

I hope Pakistani players reject playing in IPL again-

I hope Pakistani players reject playing in IPL again-
pakistani cricketers are not the one rejecting IPL. (Don't make me quote Afridi now.) Its actually IPL which is kicking out pakistanis. So what are you even talking about?

pakistani cricketers are not the one rejecting IPL. (Don't make me quote Afridi now.) Its actually IPL which is kicking out pakistanis. So what are you even talking about?

Pakistani players rejected to participate in 2nd IPL- thats from where the chain reaction started from- educate yourself-

Pakistani players rejected to participate in 2nd IPL- thats from where the chain reaction started from- educate yourself-
Yes, kindly educate myself with source. By the way I can show you Afridi begging for IPL.

Yes, kindly educate myself with source. By the way I can show you Afridi begging for IPL.

Pakistan blocks IPL participation for players | Cricket News | Indian Premier League 2009 | ESPN Cricinfo

Pak bans players from IPL, says it isn't safe - Express India

next time do the searches yourself- i am not here to bless the ignorant-
IPL rejects Pak players because it just cant get over the fact- that we didn't wanted to take part in IPL2 even after a successful stint with IPL1- So much Ego hurt-

Pakistan blocks IPL participation for players | Cricket News | Indian Premier League 2009 | ESPN Cricinfo

Pak bans players from IPL, says it isn't safe - Express India

next time do the searches yourself- i am not here to bless the ignorant-
IPL rejects Pak players because it just cant get over the fact- that we didn't wanted to take part in IPL2 even after a successful stint with IPL1- So much Ego hurt-

Man, where does it say that pakistani players rejected IPL or don't want to play for IPL (which is your original claim)? Its talking about your government. And mind you, we're talking about the pakistani players. As far as pakistani players are concerned they are begging to play IPL. Check this Afridi begging -

Don't treat us as ''untouchables'', Afridi's appeal to BCCI

^^ dont dissect the cricket board and players to make a point- PCB is the official body of the players- these things you should know- and afridi also said alot of bad things about india in general-i can post utube vidz of that??-

the point to ponder is- Pakistani players didn't play in IPL2 on their own- thats why IPL is rejecting them now to boost their bruised ego-

why to give so much hype to this matter, if pakistani playes not playing It makes no difference to India,

^^ dont dissect the cricket board and players to make a point- PCB is the official body of the players- these things you should know- and afridi also said alot of bad things about india in general-i can post utube vidz of that??-
Wrong again. its not PCB or the players who rejected IPL, its your government. In fact your sports ministry sent NOC for IPL and government rejected it. I'm still waiting for you to prove your point about the players.

the point to ponder is- Pakistani players didn't play in IPL2 on their own- thats why IPL is rejecting them now to boost their bruised ego-

Prove that pakistani players rejected IPL on their own. I already proved their begging.

well when did our players went to BCCI head office and begged for playing we dont want to play IPL either thank we are out of this mess and aus ans wi players will also not play becoz of series they have IPL is mess only indians see it even in UAE u see indians are standing in streets and seeing IPL no englishman no **** no other cricket playing nation people watch this desgrace full tournament heaven of bookies

---------- Post added at 03:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:04 AM ----------

Wrong again. its not PCB or the players who rejected IPL, its your government. In fact your sports ministry sent NOC for IPL and government rejected it. I'm still waiting for you to prove your point about the players.

Prove that pakistani players rejected IPL on their own. I already proved their begging.

proove we have beeged to play IPL any **** players when u say beg please send pics where our players standing out in india and begging to bcci playing in IPL if you cant proove shut this mess every year IPL says no **** players when our players went to ipl do IPL have any proove

Back
Top Bottom