What's new

IPL says no to Pak players; Nine teams to play in 2012

Reporting is too...

If you scratch my back, I scratch yours. And thats very old english proverb.
The other is tit for tat :)

Good work. Good to see you scratching back of Majestic Pa.... ;)

---------- Post added at 11:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:18 PM ----------

No... I thought you gonna make a example out of yourself..all the best

Humm situation seems to be too bad for you. Get well soon kid.:)

about an event Pakistanis claim they have no interest in :lol:

hahahaha, very funny. Thread started by Indian with the main title having Pakistan's name & alot of trolling too by Indians. If i start a thread by title 'PPL' says no to Indian players, whole indians will jump in that thread, many of them make another account too for troll thankings.

---------- Post added at 08:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:38 PM ----------

Seriously i don't have interest in ipl.

hahahaha, very funny. Thread started by Indian with the main title having Pakistan's name & alot of trolling too by Indians. If i start a thread by title 'PPL' says no to Indian players, whole indians will jump in that thread, many of them make another account too for troll thankings.

Thats just hypothetical.. Innit? This is real.. :)

yeah keep disrespecting Afridi on a Pakistan Forum....real smart idea :laugh:

especially in light of the fact that indian girls have his poster on their walls

You are misinformed about girls having his poster.

Its other way round though, pakistani girls, ladies, oldies worship indian bollywood actors day and night.

This thread is going on still..?

LOL I think Afridi is creating some online ids and venting out his frustration at being kicked out, once again, here..:lol:

---------- Post added at 08:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:38 PM ----------

Seriously i don't have interest in ipl.

for PPL you need loads of money so stop trolling

Back
Top Bottom