What's new

Invincible Resolve - Documentary to Honour our Heroes for Operation Swift Retort

There are a lot more types of missions that a C-130 undertakes, including low-level flying, airdrops, firefighting, ISR, cargo transport, etc. Flying the ZDK also means no foreign trips piloting the C-130 that goes all over the world for support and spares etc. ZDK being a more strategic aircraft wont be making trips outside of Pakistan. Could be part of the reason pilots might not want to fly that beast over the Herc.

Flying C-130 is a treat of its own i'm told. Plus the survivability of herc's surpasses everything in the PAF's inventory. May it be engine flame outs. wing losses, C-130's glide effortlessly and this is something ZDK's and Saab's cannot do beautifully.

Exactly one year ago on this day at around 3am i listened fighter jets passing over my house at a very high speed, i woke up at 9am and found out that Indian jets bombed balakot area,they achieved nothing in that attack despite few trees and a crow the fact that this was the first time they crossed the loc and Kashmir area and bombed a area which is our KPK province deep inside pakistan made my blood boiling with anger.I was thinking if we don't reply this time there will be no pride left and the whole world will see pakistan as a sissy nation.
But the very next day at around 11 am after I was done with my breakfast I turned on TV few minutes later a breaking news came that PAF strikes back and shot down two indian jets. I was filled with joy and happiness but I was thinking there will be casualties on our side as well and we are still on a defensive mode but later I found out we went deep inside indian territory bombed them,and when they responded they ended up losing two jets and shot down 6 of their own. Our casualty rate was zero . Oh my God that was the moment of such a pride ,a pride for being a Pakistani and for belonging to a airforce community (father is a retired PAF officer) ,I have heard many such PAF stories of previous wars with India but seeing a live one was a different thing for me,I cannot explain that feeling in words. But worries were still there ,that insult to India was too much and everyone was speculating it's not over and India will retaliate ,next few days were tense.But India learnt her lessons well and did not date to mess with us again . That was the best attitude swift adjustment ever handed down to Indian air force. Not only that the whole world saw how incompetent they are ,acheived nothing in balakot and next day shot down six of their own.
The 23 March day was a most prideful moment for all pakistanis,we it was all over and we were victorious. Our response was actually disproportionate ,the punishment was more than India asked for.
:pakistan::pakistan:

i hear you it was the same hear in Dubai... we had to pull up glee from indians here.... how it changed in horror and denial mode the moment PAF was unleashed.

Showing the indians drinking wine(typical evil villans), re-enactments of their brigade HQ and capture of Abinandan ruined a otherwise perfect documentry, they should've shown real footage of Abinandan, left out the vine and brigade HQ scenes, apart from that job well done.

we have to show some drama :o:

It's not in public domain.
But Elta won a $50 million contract for comjam suites.

Recently IAF ACM Dhanoa confirmed India can listed to even PAFs secure comms (on R&S SDRs).

and still you got your arse kicked.

Pathetic?

no?

Pakistan was anticipating an attack while India was expecting after it's misadventure.
While India tried to sneak in in the middle of night, the PAF launched bold and daring day light raid against a much larger force.....and who was successful between the two......i suggest you also take a minute to ponder on that.

day time was a tactic as indians didnt expect an assault in broad day light... that too mid morning

You got the pilot's name right but it was a twin seat F-16 ... the serial was 94628. It makes sense because since Feb 27th of last year, I have not been able to find any pictures of this jet.
We have whol jet with its 4 missiles...we dont need to prof anything. What so f..up discussion to prof...

Back
Top Bottom