What's new

Interviews of Kashmir refugees in Azad Kashmir

1800 Fabricated stories of Pakistani media. The video I have quoted is not of India but of Pakistan media exposing Pakistan itself.
Not 1800 but 18000 refugees from occupied kashmir

Even aljazeera ran a documentary on refugees from occupied kashmir

You loose and have nothing to argue. adding 0 shall not make your case strong.
This is standard indian army procedure they chop of arms and legs of Kashmiri freedom fighters to interrogate

Even aljazeera ran a documentary on refugees from occupied kashmir

This is standard indian army procedure they chop of arms and legs of Kashmiri freedom fighters to interrogate

they do not eat and sell the meat of Indian in Hotel You loose once again.

The first video(interview 10) and the last video(interview 6). Sounds like they are speaking a dialect of Punjabi.
Umm, well.....I lived ...sorry... I live in it. My family lives there. :D
Akis dazahn dar ti bahkh chus vushInavhn athiI
(One man's beard burns and another warms his hand in it) or simply taking advantage of one's misery...
what language is this?

There are 18000 stories like his in Azad Kashmir
If you dont want to believe him then its your problem

I have stopped debating the Indians on here, they ''try'' to cover-up crimes committed by their savage Governement. IOKashmir is one thing, Gujrat, Orissa, etc and I have given them evidences from Human Rights Watch, UN, and even Indian media and they are full of hate and deny what they see!

You can run documentary, dossiers, plebiscite, Nothing is going to change.... Move on!

The World is exposing how 'vile' and 'savage' the Indians are!

I have stopped debating the Indians on here, they ''try'' to cover-up crimes committed by their savage Governement. IOKashmir is one thing, Gujrat, Orissa, etc and I have given them evidences from Human Rights Watch, UN, and even Indian media and they are full of hate and deny what they see!

Perhaps nobody told you this, but none of these are your problem, be it Guajarat, Odisha or Kashmir. The only issue that we are open to talk about is terrorism, rest, mind your own business.

We have governing bodies, institutions and authorities, each one of which are much more efficient that that of yours, be it the Election-Commission, Healthcare, public law & order or anything else.

Why don't the 'Kashmiris' NEVER speak Kashmiri? :mad:
What's wrong with Koshur?

Can't see the video yet, but guessing by the comments...

They are speaking Pahari, you thick... Some places in IOK do speak Pahari, while Azad Kashmir of Pakistan exclusively speaks Pahari in the north, and the related language Potohari in the south.

PS: Btw are you a pandit? I heard Kashmiri pandits came from Deccan and are considered "black" by the real Kashmiris.

Perhaps nobody told you this, but none of these are your problem, be it Guajarat, Odisha or Kashmir. The only issue that we are open to talk about is terrorism, rest, mind your own business.

IOK is my business. You are right about Indian terrorism on minorities, not just on Muslims, but Christians as well.

Back
Top Bottom