What's new

Interviews of Kashmir refugees in Azad Kashmir

hahahahahahah troll Threat and nothing else...................................... Moral of the story................ Nothing gona change, keep claiming :partay:

hahahahahahah troll Threat and nothing else...................................... Moral of the story................ Nothing gona change, keep claiming :partay:

“Verily, Allaah will not change the condition of a people as long as they do not change their state themselves ” [al-Ra’d 13:11]

“Verily, Allaah will not change the condition of a people as long as they do not change their state themselves ” [al-Ra’d 13:11]

Same i will pray from Allaah and Bhagwaan for balochistan and Pak Occupied kashimiri people............ So nothing gona change..

There is only solution...... free border for kasimir people and make only check post like to different state.............. also, it should be free land from Militants and terrorists.. India will contro indian kashmir and pak will control Pak kashmir and there should be NO military... Kashmiri people should be free to travel and leave anywhere..........

Last edited:
We fought the dogras to be part of Pakistan
We are Pakistanis

Ok agreed .................Indian kashmiri are Indian so whats new...... you are leave in Azad Kashmir than you are Pakistani...I agreed :tup:

.Indian kashmiri are Indian
new-not-uploaded-pakistan-flag-for-kashmir.jpg

552e8e1d4ec16.jpg

46938279.cms

Bhai, we are talking about Kashmir and you've gone somewhere else. The topic is on Kashmir!

Chalo kashmir ki baat start karte hai................. what do you think about Aksai Chin?

Kya wo kashmir ka part nahi hai?

You gifted some your Kashmiri part to China, Kya wo kashmir ka part nahi hai?

Biggest question........App kab China se Aksai Chin mang rahe ho?

Hum to China se issi baat pe ladte hai ki wo kashmir ka part hai.......App kabhi lada kya, wo alag baat hai gift me kuch de jarur diya

First hand over IOK and leave the matter of Chinese part of Kashmir to us. Deal?

First hand over IOK and leave the matter of Chinese part of Kashmir to us. Deal?

Why??????????????????????????

Sorry first get the kashmir from China than talk about Indian Kashmir.... Told you my dear nothing gona change

What??? Then why did u have to write this as their slogan, i looked at the site and cudt find. U shud refrain fro writing lies and spreading disinformation. U have a very strong bias and hate against islam

and as of camps Of refugees, are u okay??? Whatchu talking there are no refugee camps of kashmiria in ajk or pakistan, all immigrants from Indian occupied kashmir have been settled in pakistan with their documentation.

LISTEN STOP SPREADING LIES ON THIS SITE.

AND STOP WRITING ISLAMIC REPUBLIC IN THIS WAY again and again to bait on ISLAM.
Sorry can't help it. That is the name of your country. Also please know that 'Thou shalt hate Islam' is in our Constitution. Check it.

They are speaking Pahari, you thick... Some places in IOK do speak Pahari, while Azad Kashmir of Pakistan exclusively speaks Pahari in the north, and the related language Potohari in the south.

PS: Btw are you a pandit? I heard Kashmiri pandits came from Deccan and are considered "black" by the real Kashmiris.
In Kashmir, we all speak Koshur. We hardly speak Pahari except in Baramulla(Varahmul). This accent was strange but a pretty old video. You don't make those anymore?
Kashmiri Pandits from Deccan??? :what: Many did escape there but they don't hail from there.

The first video(interview 10) and the last video(interview 6). Sounds like they are speaking a dialect of Punjabi.

what language is this?
Koshur. :smitten: The best language in the world. :D

Due to afghanis getting citizenship disguised as kashmiris the process is slower but most kashmiris do get citizenship

Those who get registered are equal citizens we even have special quotas for refugees but due to afghanis the process is very slow
You can't get the difference between an Afghani and a Kashir? :mad: Look at this pure Indian @Armstrong. That's how a Kashmiri looks like. :D

Back
Top Bottom