What's new

Interviews of Kashmir refugees in Azad Kashmir

no shortage of unmarked graves here, but if you're worried... apna naam bata do, tumhare liye ek reserve kar denge, no problem ;)
Pehle apne ghar walon k lye kuch tissue papers khareedlo, takey unhe aansu pohnchne me koi pareshani na ho

Oh yea thread abhi bhi hai. Khair kashmir konsa azad hogaya , bus 9 pages may indians ki hurtful baatain parh leen. How can someone laugh at this?

I watched one lil bit,mujh say nahi dekha ja raha,i was getting extremely miserable,iwill try to watch again.too hard to hear.
Btw yey konsa dialect he is speaking dogri, pahari, patwari .
Mujhay nahi atee punjabi samajh.

Omg i just saw , i cant watch that lady omg she has lost senses omg this is the baqwas iused to say ,that they are so miserable. omg .

Omg and cud u believe these manhoos indians here supporting the killing ofthese kashmiris, yahan beth kay likhtay thay its good those militants(innocent kashmiris actually are killed). Oh Good God.

they are speaking language used in northern areas and on Kashmir side Hindko and pahari,dogri come under hindko don,t know about dogri never heard about that language

Back
Top Bottom