What's new

Interviews of Kashmir refugees in Azad Kashmir

You have such a toxic hatefilled mind , fed on sick lies and u are so insensitive how u spout them off here.

Pity u.
Umm, well.....I lived ...sorry... I live in it. My family lives there. :D
Akis dazahn dar ti bahkh chus vushInavhn athiI
(One man's beard burns and another warms his hand in it) or simply taking advantage of one's misery...

What IS a pity is that the Islamic Republic of Pakistan has failed to rehabilitate the Kashmiri pro Pakistani Muslim refugees in it's own 'Kashmir'. Such is the irony. :D

Umm, well.....I lived ...sorry... I live in it. My family lives there. :D
Akis dazahn dar ti bahkh chus vushInavhn athiI
(One man's beard burns and another warms his hand in it) or simply taking advantage of one's misery...
This is how hindu gov took advantage by expelling pandits from kashmir valley back then in 89.

This is how hindu gov took advantage by expelling pandits from kashmir valley back then in 89.
Umm... well...the Government was not there. The erstwhile state Govt. was almost entirely Sunni in composition. :P
Besides, what were soldiers to do? See the lamb get slaughtered? Protecting the victim is any state's responsibility.

What IS a pity is that the Islamic Republic of Pakistan has failed to rehabilitate the Kashmiri pro Pakistani Muslim refugees in it's own 'Kashmir'. Such is the irony. :D

You always mention word islamc a lot and intentionally in passive aggressive manner to show islam in negative tones.

And as of rehabilitation, what u are talking so far however much refugees we have pakistan has taken good care of them. Whaat the hell do u even know.

Umm... well...the Government was not there. The erstwhile state Govt. was almost entirely Sunni in composition. :P
Jagmohan was a sunni.?

And again throwing responsibilty on islam and muslims. Quite a toxic man u are.

Jagmohan was a sunni.

And again throwing responsibilty on islam and muslims. Quite a toxic man u are.
ROFLMAO. Jagmohan just prevented a massacre. That's all. I know why you hate him. The Hindus could not be killed. :( Oh the agony. The injustice. Muslim sensibilities are hurt. Shall we call the Islamic Human Rights orgs...evil Hindus are not allowing Muslims to kill them... :cry:

ROFLMAO. Jagmohan just prevented a massacre. That's all. I know why you hate him. The Hindus could not be killed. :( Oh the agony. The injustice. Muslim sensibilities are hurt. Shall we call the Islamic Human Rights orgs...evil Hindus are not allowing Muslims to kill them... :cry:
Islamic human rights orgs????!!

Again maligning Islam.

Islamic human rights orgs????!!

Again maligning Islam.
These three slogans were played all night long from the loudspeakers of Mosque in Kashmir after the Kashmiri Hindus were asked to leave the valley.

'Kashmir mei agar rehna hai, Allah-O-Akbar kehna hai' (If you want to stay in Kashmir, you have to say Allah-O-Akbar);
'Yahan kya chalega, Nizam-e-Mustafa' (What do we want here? Rule of Shariah);
'Asi gachchi Pakistan, Batao roas te Batanev san' (We want Pakistan along with Hindu women but without their men).

You make of it whatever you want to.

These three slogans were played all night long from the loudspeakers of Mosque in Kashmir after the Kashmiri Hindus were asked to leave the valley.

'Kashmir mei agar rehna hai, Allah-O-Akbar kehna hai' (If you want to stay in Kashmir, you have to say Allah-O-Akbar);
'Yahan kya chalega, Nizam-e-Mustafa' (What do we want here? Rule of Shariah);
'Asi gachchi Pakistan, Batao roas te Batanev san' (We want Pakistan along with Hindu women but without their men).

You make of it whatever you want to.
Oh shutup, this is bs. Dont speak lies here. Typical indian lies.

Yes ithink abt time. Véry sad videos and see indians attitude here
banging yr head against the wall doesnt help, there are other means used to break that wall.

A story of Kashmiri refugee from Azad Kashmir.
this isnt Azad Kashmir, The views and the structure of buildings resemble IOK. It must have been staged. I know this because im myself a Azad Kashmiri and i know how Azad Kashmir building structures look like.

There are over two hundred thousand Kashmiri refugees in Delhi, Pakistanis never bother about their plight..eh?

Pakistani sympathy is conditional and reserved only for.

1) people of the same faith,

2) Provided they are not being persecuted by their own army. eg ten million Pakistani refugees fled Pakistani army massacres in East Pakistan..but they couldn't care less.

3) They are not being persecuted by friendly country eg they hardly give a damn about Chinese persecution of Uyghurs.

However if Indian, American or Israeli government are involved and victims happens to be Muslims..they will cry themselves hoarse!!

There are over two hundred thousand Kashmiri refugees in Delhi, Pakistanis never bother about their plight..eh?

Pakistani sympathy is conditional and reserved only for.

1) people of the same faith,

2) Provided they are not being persecuted by their own army. eg ten million Pakistani refugees fled Pakistani army massacres in East Pakistan..but they couldn't care less.

3) They are not being persecuted by friendly country eg they hardly give a damn about Chinese persecution of Uyghurs.

However if Indian, American or Israeli government are involved and victims happens to be Muslims..they will cry themselves hoarse!!
18000 is the number of post 90,s refugees only the number of total refugees is in millions

Back
Top Bottom