What's new

Interpol notice against 2 Pak Army majors in 26/11 case

Only a Pakistani can take pride in blatantly violating its international obligation. But that doesn't stop him/her from accusing falsely, everyone else of violating international obligations.

And then they expect to be taken seriously.

Amigo Ram

Put your smoke pipe down and answer my question:

If Sri Lanka issued an Interpol request for your prime minister (was it Indera Gandhi?) and a southern state Governor (Movie actor turned politician who funded LTTE with arms and money) can you hand over them to Srilanka? India Created, funded and kept alive LTTE, the grand daddy of terrorists for 10 years. By the way suicide bomb was invented by LTTE and NOT islamists

Srilanka was a small nation and you took them for a ride. Are int you guys hypocritical

RAW did what an intelligence agency is supposed to do. Collect intelligence, process data, act as liaison between guerrillas etc.Neither did RAW fund them, nor did it make it bigger by any other means. It grew because of PA. The training was conducted by BSF, but mostly by defected Bengali soldiers. Funding, mostly for medicine, clothes and tents (and rarely for arms) was done by GoI and RAW merely disbursed.

RAW didn't fund them nor make them bigger? So tell you what, would they've been successful without RAW's help? That's the question to answer. India hosted them, trained them, supported them, provided them material and funded them. Considering that they probably would've been much weaker otherwise, whether or not India created them is irrelevant.

Please please can I answer while smoking my pipe. Please please pretty please.
If Sri Lanka issued an Interpol request for your prime minister (was it Indera Gandhi?) and a southern state Governor (Movie actor turned politician who funded LTTE with arms and money) can you hand over them to Srilanka.
If pigs had wings would they flutter like butterfly or would they soar like eagle.

You obviously don't understand whys, whens and hows of issue of arrest warrants, forget Interpol. If you did you would have realized that half of US Presidents would have gotten one as well.

Srilanka was a small nation and you took them for a ride. Right?
How much of the issues surrounding the creation of LTTE and later dumping of the same do you really know and understand?

Amigo Ram

If Sri Lanka issued an Interpol request for your prime minister (was it Indera Gandhi?) and a southern state Governor (Movie actor turned politician who funded LTTE with arms and money) can you hand over them to Srilanka? India Created, funded and kept alive LTTE, the grand daddy of terrorists for 10 years. By the way suicide bomb was invented by LTTE and NOT islamists

Srilanka was a small nation and you took them for a ride. Are int you guys hypocritical

That's the funny part man. They've always shown a moral high ground when it comes to terrorism. Pakistan is conducting terrorism in Kashmir but India was fighting a liberation war in Bangladesh. LTTE never happened, neither did Nepali moists.

That's the funny part man. They've always shown a moral high ground when it comes to terrorism. Pakistan is conducting terrorism in Kashmir but India was fighting a liberation war in Bangladesh. LTTE never happened, neither did Nepali moists.
Bengalis in East Pakistan were fighting 'a liberation war' for Bangladesh. LTTE happened just as much as its disbanding. That Nepali Maoists were propped by India is news to me.

facepalm.jpg

Please please can I answer while smoking my pipe. Please please pretty please.

If pigs had wings would they flutter like butterfly or would they soar like eagle.

You obviously don't understand whys, whens and hows of issue of arrest warrants, forget Interpol. If you did you would have realized that half of US Presidents would have gotten one as well.

How much of the issues surrounding the creation of LTTE and later dumping of the same do you really know and understand?

You did not answer my question:Are high now?

You pretended in your post that India has high moral ground and I gave evidence that your post is bull crap. Where is your reply?

Bengalis in East Pakistan were fighting 'a liberation war' for Bangladesh. LTTE happened just as much as its disbanding. That Nepali Maoists were propped by India is news to me.

Ok, so Mujahideen were also fighting a liberation war and same happened in Kashmir. LTTE getting destroyed doesn't negate the fact that India created them when it saw fit. So what moral high ground do you have?

http://www.lolblog.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/facepalm.jpg
You are looking at the Bangladesh liberation war as something intrinsically Indian, just as every other Pakistani. That's why you are so dismayed by the truth.

Hang in there buddy. Light of wisdom will eventually reach that cave, perhaps later than sooner.

Amigo Ram

And we did amends by bringing them down.Without India's help,LTTE would still be kicking Lankan rear side.

Peace.

You are looking at the Bangladesh liberation war as something intrinsically Indian, just as every other Pakistani. That's why you are so dismayed by the truth.

Hang in there buddy. Light of wisdom will eventually reach that cave, perhaps later than sooner.

Read S L O W L Y. I am saying that they'd been much weaker without bharti support.

Also, post reported.

You did not answer my question:
I did. But you missed it because you were too busy to figure out if I'm high.
Are high now?
Getting there.
You pretended in your post that India has high moral ground and I gave evidence that your post is bull crap. Where is your reply?
Actually if you had taken your head out from your rectal orifice you would have realized that you have made a non-sequitur argument. Hence that reply.

Fact remains that there are interpol notices against Hafiz Sayeed and the two Pakistani Army men.

Whether or not India has a moral high ground does not and should not figure in this discussion.

What should be discussed is whether Pakistani establishment will give two hoots about this interpol notice. I think we all know the answer to that.

Amen.

Back
Top Bottom