What's new

Interpol notice against 2 Pak Army majors in 26/11 case

There was Interpol notice to Pakistan for the flight 814-C hijackers too.

Just like the above one,even these notices will be ignored,its a dead end.

Like we had our 3rd grade hindi lesson.

"Apna Kam swayam karo"

Kinetic i think the bones in contention here is to get those pigs of the like of Hafiz Saeed, Daud and all other killed using covert operations...No doubt India has failed in achieving that....don't you think so??

No sir. Thats the difference. Is not difficult to kill someone in Pakistan with covert operation. But what will bring this to us???? Sooner or later like those Pak Army officers many IA officials will be on the list for killing someone.

I seriously believe that apart from all the mightier weapons we should consider improving our covert operations skills and capabilities....GOI has been found wanting on these capabilities on many occasions...

I think no one knows better covert operation than RAW. It got many successes. Fro BD, Sikkim or may be Afghanistan.

If we needed to kill them we could kill many terrorists like Kasab then he would have been killed in the attack itself but he was prosecuted and brought to the court. I say if India capture Masood Azhar again he will not be shot at that moment.

Von Hölle;1187564 said:
But that does not stop you from hinting at conspiracies..as you did in your last post!!??
We know everything except what you say is conspiracy theory....

We know everything except what you say is conspiracy theory....

If you do ..it surely does not reflect in your posts..all I see is some tantalizing hints at some silly conspiracies ..though still not being explicative about what "you think might have happened"?

Kinetic i think the bones in contention here is to get those pigs of the like of Hafiz Saeed, Daud and all other killed using covert operations...No doubt India has failed in achieving that....don't you think so???

In my opinion India certainly has the capability to eliminate Hafiz Saeed but what does this achieve. If RAW eliminates Hafiz Saeed than the world's largest democracy is engaging in extra judicial killing in a foreign country, India still does not possess overwhelming proof which can tie Hafiz Saeed to the bomb blasts in India. This will certainly not play in India's favour and that is why your policy makers have not taken this route. As far as Daud Ibrahim is concerned, their is no evidence to support that he is based in Pakistan.

I seriously believe that apart from all the mightier weapons we should consider improving our covert operations skills and capabilities....GOI has been found wanting on these capabilities on many occasions...

From what i have heard and read, India has good covert capabilities and we can see the fruits of their hard work in Balochistan. But for argument sake, lets assume that India engages in covert operations and starts eliminating targets inside Pakistan. This means India is indirectly declaring war against Pakistan, do you honestly believe the ISI will not retaliate. I can assure you if the situation reaches what you are advocating, than ISI will reply back with all its might. ISI is no tin pot intelligence agency like the Arabs have and RAW is no Mossad.

In my opinion India certainly has the capability to eliminate Hafiz Saeed but what does this achieve. If RAW eliminates Hafiz Saeed than the world's largest democracy is engaging in extra judicial killing in a foreign country, India still does not possess overwhelming proof which can tie Hafiz Saeed to the bomb blasts in India. This will certainly not play in India's favour and that is why your policy makers have not taken this route. As far as Daud Ibrahim is concerned, their is no evidence to support that he is based in Pakistan.

From what i have heard and read, India has good covert capabilities and we can see the fruits of their hard work in Balochistan. But for argument sake, lets assume that India engages in covert operations and starts eliminating targets inside Pakistan. This means India is indirectly declaring war against Pakistan, do you honestly believe the ISI will not retaliate. I can assure you if the situation reaches what you are advocating, than ISI will reply back with all its might. ISI is no tin pot intelligence agency like the Arabs have and RAW is no Mossad.

Rebuttal:

1) Covert ops will certainly bring down the number of attacks down; If a goon is afraid of his life, do you think he will dare to put his nose?

2) Israel recently took out a Hamas leader in Dubai in a daring operation. Every country shouted at Israel, but it all eventually died out

3) Russian KGB do this on a daily basis; They took out their own spy in London using radio active material

4)CIA is a grand daddy of Covert ops; They have done it every where - Cuba, Iran, Iraq..... countless numer of times. But nothing will be known outside

5) Mi5 do covert with very close interaction with CIA.

6) India has the right to protect its citizens. India has very legitimate targets - Terrorists who have done heinous crimes - Dawood Ibrhahim, LeT chief, Ilyas Kasmiri etc. But Indians don't have the political will- that is a different matter.

7) A true covert ops will never reveal the source. All of them are done using Insiders. Exception is Israel who uses all sorts of nationalities.

8) RAW's Afghan capabilities are blown out of proportion. Recently a senior RAW Mole defected to US. US knows every RAW move including their adventures in Afgan

9)It is a known fact that RAW is no match for ISI and not as determined as ISI. ISI is created and trained by CIA ands they are very professional in their work.

10) Covert Ops is a great tool to curb terrorism. Instead of whining like a cry baby to every nation in the world, India should take a page out ISI book

^ I think you're forgetting the 1971, where RAW successfully supported and funded tens and thousands of terrorists to achieve a political end.

^ I think you're forgetting the 1971, where RAW successfully supported and funded tens and thousands of terrorists to achieve a political end.
That is simply putting Newton's 99th Law of Covert Physics into play, which states
To every state-sponsored Genocide and Refugee Influx, there will be an opposite but unequal covert reaction.

And how is that relevant to what we are discussing? Did you read the post by Hawkish to which I was replying? How is it relevant to that and my post?

Didn't dear Musharraf say that, 'it is the right of any country to promote its own interests'.

Didn't dear Musharraf say that, 'it is the right of any country to promote its own interests'.

You're really tempting me to go off-topic and reply to this. I would really do it if it was on-topic. But again, how is that relevant? Does that show that RAW is incapable of creating and supporting an insurgency kind of like what Hawkish is saying?

Pakistan Nation will not hand over servicemen active or retired to an enemy country, regardless of circumstance.

rest-assured.

Back
Top Bottom